Hard Choices

Two Moons

 

Chanyeol never failed to forget what Seri promised him. He came up to her a couple of times and bugged her about clubbing and humans way of a night out. In their planet, there version of a night out was going out every night, be it a weekend or not, and fight the Mato’s. More like the dangerous and life threatening version. So he finds it more amusing that it’s the other way around this time.

After draining your credit card for new clothes, they all managed to look decent but with extra glamour. Given their handsome faces and towering heights, they were a lot more attractive or as you thought, just a fluke.

“Oh c’mon, unnie. How can you say it’s a fluke? Just look at Sehun oppa...” she whispered while your brother fixes his vest in front of a mirror as you both sat on the bed. “I bet Kris is ten times ier!” she snickered.

“Shut up! Or I’ll tell Sehun you’ve been drooling over that giant troll.” she scrunched her face and rolled her eyes. “They wouldn’t look that good if not for the clothes I bought them. I happened to have a very good fashion sense. HAH!” you bragged.

“Whatever…” she mocked, then Sehun turned to you both.

“So? How do I look?” he slowly spun.

“But of course, my baby brother is cute and dashing!” you raised both thumbs.

“Hell yeah! Oppa will make every girl swoon!" she clapped her hands.

“Cool!” and he walked to the door. “I should leave you then so you can change. We’ll wait for you downstairs…” he closed it after.

You and Seri jumped off the bed and went over to your closet. Being the party animal that she is, Seri always took charge in choosing your whole getup every time you went out. From the clothes, shoes, makeup, and even doing your hair. She would sometimes complain at how less enthusiastic you are when in fact, you were the one who introduced it to her.

“What’s there to be excited about?” you looked at her through the mirror as she curled the ends of your hair. “It’s the same place, same people, same loud music. Tch!”

“I know! At least have fun and socialize! No wonder you’re still single until now.” she poked the back of your head.

“Yah! Being single doesn’t mean I don’t socialize. It’s my choice and I like being alone. Less heartache, less headache.” you snickered.

She lowered the curling iron and shifted in front of you to apply makeup this time. “Righttt… But I think being y, free, and single is coming to an end.” she bit her lip while an eyeliner. “Look down, please…”

“Is this about Kris again?” you murmured. “I warn you Hwang Sehee! Kris and I are just friends!”

“But that’s where it usually starts!” she said. “Friendship is a strong foundation in a relationship.” you smirked. “It’s true! Now tell me this, what do you think of Luhan?”

“Ermmm…” you blinked when she finished with your eyes “He’s sweet, charming, very handsome and seems like a very peaceful person.” then words just started to come out automatically so Seri listened while leaning against the dresser. “I mean, Luhan is the type of person who doesn’t like trouble. Like he will always make sure that nothing bad happens to any person around him. Makes me feel relaxed and not worry about anything.”

“Like a prince, ready to rescue the damsel in distress if happens!” she said in monotone.

“Right!” your face lit up. As you stopped talking, that’s when you realized your sister staring at you with a raised eyebrow and lips curling. “What?”

“You like him, don’t you?" she crossed her arms.

‘I do?’ you gulped and frantically shook your head. “Aniyo! I’m just describing him…” you faked a grin.

“Riigghhtt… What do you think of Suho then?” she clucked her tongue.

Your lips instantly curved into a smile. Warm feelings shot up and made you blush. “Suho, is a gentleman and very attractive. I can rely to him without being asked or told. His witty and smart and I couldn't help but stare at him sometimes.” you dropped your head while biting your lip.

“Like a knight, willing to give up anything for his lady!” she added.

“Right!” your head shot up again.

“OMG unnie. I don’t know what to do with you anymore. Make up your mind before it’s too late!” she walked away and started changing as well. “You are one confused woman!”

“Look who’s talking?” you stood as well to wear your dress.

“Tch! Unlike you, my dear sister, I perfectly know who makes my heart flutter and go… Zoooom!” she imitated a soaring jet with her hand.

You instantly ran up to her. “Who? Tell me!”

“Not until you tell me who you like first!” she stuck her tongue out.

You dropped on the bed while pouting. “But I don’t even know… They’re all the same for me. All of them! Aish!” you thrashed your legs.

“Then, my lips are sealed.” she zipped her lips after.

“Fine!” you stomp to get your heels.

Seri watch you fix yourself in front of the mirror. ‘Sorry unnie! But I’m confused as you are. I’m just happy having Tao and Kai beside me. We’ll see where it leads though…’