The Art of Seduction, Exo Style

Two Moons

 

“Close the door.” Kris said as soon as you stepped into their room.

You did as told and remained standing in front of it. His eyes were undoubtedly beautiful but it somewhat appeared dark and empty. Scary you thought.

“Come… Sit here with me…” he patted a spot beside him on the bed.

“Ehh?” your eyes bulged. “Wae?”

“I just wanna talk to you…” he blinked. “Can’t I talk to you now that you are officially Luhan’s girl?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Oh! No, not at all!” you forced a smile and dragged your feet towards him. “What is it about?” you sat.

He then pulled Ace on his lap and patted his head. “Ace is sad~ Mommy cheated on daddy…”

“I didn’t…” you took Ace and hugged him. “I will never cheat on your appa…” you fixed the blue scarf. “You should know that I love him oh so much!” you pouted. “You only have one mommy, that’s me… and a daddy…” you smiled at Kris. “and that’s you!”

He took Ace and raised him up. “You heard that?” he made the alpaca’s head move up and down. “Don’t be sad, okay?” it nodded again.

Kris lowered Ace on a bedside table and carefully pushed you down the bed. “Now, why don’t we make a real Ace?” he wiggled his eyebrows while biting his lower lip. That same habit of his which renders your inner goddess run wild.

“Mwoh? Are you crazy?” you protested.

“No! But I’m definitely crazy in love with you…” he said. “So in love that I want to have 5 Aces with you.” he added.

“What in the flying ? This is a joke right?” you stared at him blankly. Even if you thought Kris was joking, your brain was nothing but seriousness. You can hardly pull off a smile, not even a chuckle escaped your lips.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” he has the same tone as you. “I am the leader of Exo-M. I don’t lie. I don’t make up stories. I don’t do bulls!”

With that you gulped. Your lungs could almost pop from your heavy breathing, your heart could almost jump out of your ribcage. “Yah… I don’t know what you’re thinking right now, but I don’t have time for this! Spare me, Kris!” you pushed him and jumped off the bed.

As you approached the door, Kris grabbed your wrist and pinned you against it. He had both your wrists above your head with just one hand and another cupping your jaw. “Kris! Stop! I swear this is not funny.”

“Who says this is funny?” he stared deeper into you. It reminded you of Suho’s eyes, lustful, hungry with desire. “Didn’t you know that in our planet, cheating on a partner is allowed?”

You rolled your eyes with a smirk. “Hate to burst your bubble but we are not in your planet…” your eyes turned dark in annoyance.

Yet he smiled. “It drives me crazy when you look at me that way.” You suddenly felt your hand being lowered on his chest as he guided them through every inch of him. “Don’t you like it? I know you and Seri takes pleasure in looking at me.” he his lips, you gulped. “That’s right! I know Sehee! I may not be Luhan whom you chose to be with, but I know for a fact that I’m your deepest and darkest fantasy…”

‘Oh !’ you looked away and pressed your lips together with eyes closed. After he placed your hands around his waist, he firmly cupped your face. “Look at me, Sehee. I’m all yours… You can have me any way you want…” you opened your eyes. There he was, your object of desire, staring back at you, giving you orders.

Your subconscious mustered all the strength to resist but just like before, you were caught in a trap with nowhere else to go.

“I know you have those lips only for Luhan so I hope you wouldn’t mind if I kiss you somewhere else.” he breathed.

You gripped the back of his shirt after seeing him lowering his head. Your eyes instantly shut when soft lips crashed on your neck. Not just once, twice, you even forgot to count as your mind grew blank. Your whole body tingled starting from your head and ended up to the tips of your toes.

‘Oh my God!’ if only your brain functioned, you would’ve muttered curses in different languages. Hearing his lips touching your skin made it even harder to fight the urge to moan.

“Kris… Stop…” you whispered. “Please…”

He stopped and pressed his forehead on yours. “Don’t feel guilty. This is all on me… I love you so much, Sehee.”

You hugged him when all you could feel is his warmth and sincerity. “Thank you for everything… I love you too…”

Kris took a deep breath and squeezed you tighter. “I’m serious when I said I want 5 Aces… And in our planet, the leaders always get what they want!”

You pushed with a stunned face. “MWOH??? So Suho can…” you gulped after remembering everything he said.

“Uwaaaa~ He also made his move?” he gawked. “I’m amazed!”

“YAHHH!” you kicked his foot. “ THIS! I’M OUTTA HERE!” he hopped on one leg while laughing out loud.

You slammed the door and ran to your room. “LUUHHHAAAANNNNN!!!” your voice erupted.

“YES? Is anything wrong?” he panicked. “Did that Mato show up again?”

He walked towards the bed after seeing you hiding under the sheets. “Nooooo…” you cried like a baby. “Come in here…”

“Aigooo~ What is it this time?” he went in the blanket and snuggled you in his arms. “Don’t let Suho or Kris get near me, okay?”

“Wae? What’s wrong?” he rubbed your back.

“Just promise!” you demanded.

“Okay… Okay… I promise!” he kissed the top of your head.