Truce

Two Moons

You linked arms with Sehun as you walk ahead from the rest of the pack. Their heads moved up and down. side to side, and sometimes crane their necks to a window of a shop. The streets just have a few strollers but every female could not help but stare at them.

Chen who got scared from all the hungry eyes, ran up to your side. “Sehee-ah, are humans this creepy? They’re a lot scarier than the Mato’s!” he linked his arm on your free arm which makes you being sandwich between him and your brother.

“Mato? Like tomato?” you asked.

“A-Ani… Never mind that!” he faked a smile and cowered on your side. “Aish! Humans…”

“Don’t worry, Chen! They’re just curious like you and will eventually stop!” you said and he sighed.

You looked back to the rest of EXO who were exchanging glares with random strangers.  But then you noticed something when there’s a huge gap in between. It’s like there’s an invisible border drawn on each side. “Sehun-ah, are you guys in bad terms? You seem divided of some sort.” you wondered.

“Not really in bad terms… It’s more like not comfortable with each other.” he explained while the three of you kept walking.

“Wae yo?” you glanced at them.

Chen looked away and remained mum so it was Sehun who spoke. “Coz we are indeed divided… I belong to Exo-K where Suho hyung is the leader, while Mr. Lightning over there belongs to Exo-M where Kris hyung is the leader.”

“But why are you divided? Did abeoji know about it?” you added.

“Yup! In fact, it was his idea.” your eyes bulged. “You see noona… EXO is a huge planet. So in order to maintain peace, abeoji made two groups and stationed them in two different regions. K in the north, M in the south. We fought in battles against our enemies and winning is really important. It’s more like a competition for us on who gets the bragging rights and who gets father’s praises.”

You sighed and shook your head. “Typical boy ego! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

“You can call it that way… I’m pretty sure humans can relate to that!” Chen added but his face fell. “When dear leader passed away, it was our first time meeting each other. So we pretty much never got the chance to settle our differences.”

“But are you willing to call a truce?” you examined their faces. Chen gave off a faint smile while Sehun nodded. “I’ll take that as a yes then!” you moved your arms around their necks and pulled them closer. “Don’t worry guys… We can find a way!”

Tao nudged Kris while watching the three of you skip away. “Gege! I’m starting to think Chen is starting to like it here…”

“Wae? There’s nothing wrong with that. I’m liking it here too!” the leader said and faced him. “Don’t you like it here?”

“I dunno…” he shrugged.

“Didi, just give it a shot, okay? I don’t think Earth is really that bad.” Kris patted his shoulder.

“Okay…” Tao blew out an air and continued walking.

You all reached the bakeshop. Having that much company crowded the entire place in an instant. Sehun went behind the counter to replace Shin who was startled at the sudden commotion. “And who are those?” he asked him.

“And who are you?” Kai mocked.

“Kai behave!” you pointed a finger and pulled Shin to the kitchen. “They are Sehun and DO’s friends.”

“Are they all staying with you as well?” he added.

“Mhmmm!” and before he can talk, you covered his mouth with one hand. “I’m fine with it. Seri is fine with it. Don’t ask any questions…”

Shin held your wrist and pulled your hand down. “Just answer me this... Are you okay?” he cupped your face.

“Shin, they’re harmless. I’m fine, don’t worry!” you pinched his cheeks. “Aigooo~ You’re so cute when you get protective!”

“Babo! I have to Sehee! It’s you and Seri we’re talking about!” he added.

“What’s going on?” DO approached you with a ball of dough in hand.

“Nothing!” Shin replied. “Well, since it’s getting crowded already, I’ll go ahead with the deliveries.” he patted your head as he started to leave.

DO however tossed the dough to the table along with his apron. “Hyung! I volunteer myself to go with you! I wanna go! I wanna go!” he was like a kid eagerly waving his hand in Shin’s face.

“Okay! Okay! Geez!” he shoved his hand. “But you’ll have to take Sehee’s bike.”

“What’s that?” DO grinned and you slapped your forehead.

“Shin! I don’t think he even knows how to ride it. You might wanna show him first!” you suggested.

“Hyung! Don’t worry, I’m a fast learner!” he rubbed his palms.

“Oh really? But do you have good balance?” Shin smirked.

“Of course! In our plan…….et” and you shot him a glare. “I mean, YES! I’m very athletic and flexible!” he bragged.

“Okay! Let’s go!” Shin placed an arm on DO’s shoulder and went to the back door. “Later Sehee!!!” they both waved.

“Have fun!!!” and you started to bake. ‘Aigoo~ DO’s gonna flip when he sees my super cute bike!’ you snorted.