Strategy

Two Moons

You all scrambled towards your respective hiding spots. DO looked around and slammed his fists on the ground. The earth slowly shook and a huge mound rose on each side that served as fortress for both teams. “Good job, DO!” you patted his shoulder.

“I thought you said no powers!” Suho said.

“I can let this one pass so we can have decent hideouts.” you then poked your head out. “Seri-ah! Are you guys ready???”

“NEH!!!” she yelled then a shot passed your ear.

“Yah! Xiumin hyung! How dare you try hitting a girl? And it’s my noona for sake!” Sehun snarled.

“Miahnae!!!” he snickered.

“Ok that’s it!” Baekhyun crawled out on his stomach and managed to shot Chen in the arm. “You’re out!” he called.

“Nice shot, hyung!” Sehun cheered.

Chen surrendered and moved to the side as a spectator. Xiumin peeked and saw Chanyeol following Baekhyun. “Kris, cover me!’

Seri handed Kris her gun and he nodded to Luhan. “Go! Distract them!”

“Holy ! Eotteoke!” you panicked upon seeing Luhan and Xiumin making a move in different directions.

“Don’t worry, Sehee! We got your back!” Kai bragged.

Suho then gave his comrades his own orders. “Yeol, take this!” he took your gun. “You know what to do! Go with him, DO!” he then faced Kai and Sehun. “Go follow Baekhyun and move forward. Don’t get caught!” they all nodded.

“Yah! This is just a game. Don’t take it seriously!” you warned him.

“Tch! We’re not even serious, yet!” he chuckled.

You and Suho kneeled behind the mound and exposed only your eyes to watch the battle.

Seeing Exo-K slowly moving forward in different directions, Kris left Seri with Tao and accompanied Luhan while Lay ran behind Xiumin.

In your vast lawn scattered 9 deadly fighters crouching and kneeling waiting for a clash. They hid and ducked behind random plants and bushes.

“Oh my God, this isn’t what unnie and I imagined. Aish!” Seri scowled.

“Don’t worry, Seri! The neighbors are busy dozing off at home with this kind of weather and might just think all these noise as thunders. Kekeke~” Tao snickered. “Besides, we all miss fighting! We could use some practice, y’know!”

“Riiiggghhhtttt…” she continued watching.

“NOW!!!” Kris suddenly howled.

DO and Sehun instantly ran towards Exo-M’s fortress with Seri in their sight.

“Big mistake!” Xiumin shot DO’s arm and so did Kris at Sehun. “Gotcha!”

But Baekhyun managed to take down Lay and Xiumin afterwards. “Kai! Move!” he yelled.

“LUHAN!!!” Xiumin called and tossed his gun to him.

Right after catching it, he swiftly shot Chanyeol. “YES!!!”

Chanyeol tossed his weapon to Baekhyun and left the warzone.

“Go get Sehee!” Kris ordered Luhan.

‘With pleasure!’ his eyes grew hungry seeing you hiding.

“Hyungs! Do something!” Sehun paced on the side.

Kai left his spot and charged on Luhan like a bull without thinking twice. But then, Kris dropped his gun and tackled him. “I can’t let you do that, bro!” then Baekhyun simultaneously shot Kris and Luhan. “Piece of cake!”

“Dang! Baekhyun is badass!” your mouth shaped like an ‘O’.

“He’s not our weapon’s expert for nothing!” Suho bragged.

It’s now Seri and Tao behind the fortress, and you and Suho on the opposite side, and Baekhyun with two fully equipped water guns on hand.

“What are we gonna do, Tao?” Seri tugged his drenched his shirt.

“Tch! We got this! Unlike them, we have the brains to back up our strengths!” he smiled evilly. “No matter what happen, just stay here, okay?” he her cheek and she nodded.

Tao turned his attention to the water gun lying just a few meters away him. After a deep breath, he crouched while running to it while Baekhyun fired at his direction. Given his flexibility and agility, Tao put up a good fight and evaded every shot. He took a final side roll and grabbed the gun.

As they exchanged gunfire, the spectators were cheering on the side. It suddenly turned into a stadium where gladiators fought to the finish.

Suho on the other hand, sneaked around towards Seri. Tao was too distracted that he finally reached Exo-M’s fortress. “This is like taking candy from a baby…” he laughed.

“TAO!!!!” Seri squealed while pushing her feet against the muddy soil to back away.

“HUANG ZITAO!!!” Chen called.

Baekhyun saw Suho behind enemy line and stopped with a triumphant smile. “It’s over Tao!”

“Nah-uh!” Exo-M’s maknae shot him and coolly walked towards you.

Suho then hurriedly but genlty flipped Seri to get the flag behind her. “What the…” his eyes bulged as he looked around.

“Sorry bro! It’s not with me!” Seri winked.

On the other side, Tao pointed the gun to your face. “It’s over, Sehee!”

“Ehh? What do you mean?” you look up to him.

Tao then took Seri's flag from his back and raised it.

“YES! Good job di!” Kris cupped his mouth while shouting.

“YEAH!!!” Luhan and Lay high fived.

“It’s either you have to fight me and take this, or you peacefully surrender!” Tao said.

“Fine!” you raised both hands. “You won!”

Tao dropped the water gun and reached out a hand to you. “Nice game!”

“Yeah!” you smiled and he pulled you up.

Suho also pulled Seri after reaching out to her. “I had fun! Let’s do it again next time!” he said.

“You betcha!” she punched his arm.

Seri leaped over the fortress and ran to Tao. She jumped in front of him and he caught her. “WE DID IT, TAO!!!” they hugged.

“Told you!!!” they spun.

Kai already killed Tao in his mind with the way his stare burned them.

 “Oh…Kay…” you looked away and slowly walked out. ‘Awkward…’ you hummed.

“That’s enough!” Sehun easily yanked Seri off him and dragged her by the back of her shirt.

“OPPA!!! Aish!” she scowled.

“Don’t oppa me, missy! I don’t tolerate skinship!” he hissed.

“Ehh? It’s nothing! Geez! Calm down, bro!” she frowned.

“I don’t give a !” he added.

They all headed back to the house but before they entered, you blocked the door. “No one enters with all those mud and dirt!!!”

They looked at each other. “Okay…” Kai shrugged and with that, they took their shirts off.

You gulped and dropped your jaw. 'Ermmm.... I didn't mean it that way...'

‘Hot damn!’ Seri peeked from the side and Sehun covered her eyes with a hand. “YAHHH!” he glared at her.

“I guess we’ll have to take these off as well…” Suho gripped his trackpants.

“NO!” you snapped. “Y’all can go in now!” you blinked nervously and moved aside.

“You should get used to this, Sehee!” Chanyeol said while passing you and you just forced a smile to him. ‘I’ll never get used to it! Living with you guys is hard already…’ you then pressed your lips when a half Kris passed you. ‘Oh Lord, help me…’