Busted

Two Moons

 

In the middle of the commotion came Jaewook and his friends. His eyes narrowed towards Seri who was immediately yanked by Tao and placed her behind him.

“Hyung! That’s the boy who beat us!” Jaewook whispered to his brother while glaring at Tao.

“Well what do you know Sehee?” Taewoon stepped closer to you. “Seems like your friends over there owe me and my brother an apology!” he firmly stood with feet apart and crossed arms.

“Excuse me? You must be mistaken. My friends are not like you. Tch!” you rolled your eyes.

“Do I look I’m joking?” he cocked his head.

“NO! Lying would be the perfect word.” you eyed Jaewook.

“Why don’t you ask your sister then?” Jaewook blurted.

You turned your head to Seri who just left Tao’s back and walked to your side.

Exo grew intrigued as well and started questioning Tao. “Dude, who’s he?” Baekhyun asked.

“That’s Jaewook. The one who bullied Seri and got a taste of my sweet knuckles.” he smirked.

“That’s him? Can’t wait to let him taste my own knuckles.” Kai clenched his fist and approached Sehun. “Dude! That’s the guy who bullied your sister.” he whispered.

“Really now?!” Sehun cracked his knuckles. “Tell the hyungs we got some humans to tame!” he whispered and Kai stepped backwards with an evil grin all over his face.

Seri squeezed her way in between Luhan and Kris, then to your side. “Can you try explaining to me what he’s talking about?” you asked without breaking eye contact with Jaewook.

“He’s lying, unnie! He can’t even prove a thing!” she smirked.

“Yah! I know that your boyfriend over there is responsible for beating the out of me and my guys. I can feel it!” he pointed at Tao who responded with a chilling death stare making him cower behind his brother.

“Dude! That single boy managed to beat your asses? There’s 5 of you for sake!” he hissed.

“Hyung! We were caught by surprise! We all just stood in the parking lot, talking to Seri, and the next we thing know, we’re on the ground battered and bleeding! It’s as if everything happened in the blink of an eye!” the younger reasoned.

Taewoon just stared at his brother, minded. “Since when did you do drugs? You’ve gone crazy, man!”

Then a light bulb lit up in your head. The way Jaewook explained what happened is always possible ever since Exo came.

While the brothers argued, you turned to Seri and pulled her back together with Exo. “Why do I have a feeling that what he said seemed legit? He’s telling the truth, isn’t he?”

Seri dropped her head with lips pressed together.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” you hissed. “Now tell me why would Tao beat Jaewook and his friends?”

“Sehee-ah…” Tao approached you both and you instantly stretched an arm out to him.

“Let us talk, Tao!” you said while keeping a firm stare at your sister. “Tell me!” you demanded.

Seri’s eyes were already b with tears from the scare you’re giving her. Even Sehun had to step up. “Noona, don’t be mad at her. It’s that jerks fault!” he pointed Jaewook.

“So I’m assuming you know as well?” he choked while the rest of them tried looking away. “ALL OF YOU KNEW???” you shouted and they remained silent.

“We are so busted!” Chen whispered to Xiumin.

“And so dead!” the latter replied.

Among all the argument between you and your group, and Taewoon and his group, the entire club kept partying and drinking.

“At least someone tell me, DAMN IT!!!” you fumed.

Suho then came to you. He held your arms and rubbed it. “I’ll explain but you gotta calm down…” you nodded. “It’s true that Tao attacked Jaewook and his gang.” your eyebrows furrowed. “But it was all because those boys have been bullying Seri…”

“MWOH???” you clenched your fist.

“Hey… I said calm down…” Suho added and you blew out an air. “They bullied her for a long time but she kept quiet coz she didn't want you to worry, even us… But then Tao saw it one day, so he taught them all a lesson.”

Your eyes moved passed Suho’s side to see Tao keeping a secure arm around Seri’s shoulder.

Seeing your sister leaning her head on Tao’s chest, so frail and petite, yet endured all the bullying from five guys twice her size, brought you to a state of fury.

You shoved Suho’s hand and quickly turned towards Jaewook. “YOU SON OF A ! COME HERE!” you clipped his ear and dragged him out.

“AAAHHHH!!!! HYUNG!!! HELP MEEEE!!!” he squealed.

“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, TAEWOON!” your voice thundered over the booming music making the entire club froze. “COME HERE, YOU PIECE OF !!!” you dragged Jaewook out of the club with a painful pinch in his ear. “LET’S DO THIS OUTSIDE!”