Warning

Two Moons

 

The chimes rang after Kai opened the door for Seri. “We’re here!” she shouted.

“Sup Seri!” Shin waved. “Sehee and some of the guys are at the back!” he added.

“Cool!” she skipped to the kitchen while Kai joined Shin behind the counter.

Seri came in and saw Tao right away with his back facing her as he watched you and Sehun bake. She tiptoed behind him armed with fingers ready to poke his sides. “YA!!!” she attacked him.

“!!!” he flinched and instantly circled an arm around her neck. “Come here you troublemaker!”

“OW! Unnie! Help me!” she flailed her arms.

“I’m busy, sis!” you chuckled.

“Oppaaaa~” she squealed.

Being the spoiled sister that she is, Sehun rescued her. “Hyung! Let her go or you’ll end up choking her to death.”

“Fine!” he did as told but lowered his arm on her waist.

“Yah! I said let her go!” your brother hissed.

“Shireo!” Tao stuck his tongue and even ignored him. “So! How was your walk with Kai?”

While they talked, Sehun moved closer to you with eyes scrutinizing every move they make. Tao looks at Seri like a goddess from heaven. He holds onto her like a breakable glass. He even her cheek at one point, while Seri returns the affection without hesitation. “Noona… Is it just me or something is up with those two?” he raised an eyebrow to them.

“If you’re that intrigued, go ask them!” you said while playing with a ball of dough.

“Hey! You two!” he called. “Is there anything that we should know about?” he dusted the flour off his hands.

Seri gulped and forced a smile to you while Tao lowered his hand and laced their fingers together. “Sehun-ah! Sehee!” he spoke. “I love Seri…”

“And I love him too…” your sister replied.

Then the dough from your hand dropped on the table while Sehun stood frozen with mouth hanging wide open.

“Oh boy! This is so not good!” Seri worried and raised a hand to your faces. “Oppa… Unnie… Did you hear what we said?”

“Ermmm… N-Neh…” you reacted first.

Sehun snapped out of trance after hearing you talk. “Seri-ah! I suggest you move aside so I can talk with your “boyfriend”…” he emphasized the word with killer eyes only set to Tao.

“If you’re gonna hurt him, I’m not moving!” she stood firm and you shot her a warning glare.

“MOVE IT!” you mouthed and she surrendered.

Just as Seri stepped aside and made her way to you, Sehun’s animal instincts kicked in. His agility came in handy when he leaped over the table and landed with finesse in front of Tao. He suddenly grabbed his collar with one hand and raised a fist towards his face. “I am strong as you are! Powerful as you are! I can even catch your if you run away from me!” he glowered. “But I’m a lot deadlier than any of you if I see a single tear from my sister’s eyes. So don’t try me!” he warned.

Xiumin suddenly came in and his eyes could almost pop out of his sockets seeing their maknae being threatened by another maknae. “What’s going on?”

Kai bumped into him when he also came in. “Uh-oh… Hyung, we better stay away from this…”

“Kai! Get your back here!” Sehun growled without breaking away from Tao.

“Oppa…” Seri whimpered.

Xiumin ended up joining you and Seri while listening to the youngest Exo, preach.

Sehun pushed both guys against the wall and grabbed their necks.

“Number 1! No Skinship!” he ordered.

“What does it have to do with me? I’m not even the boyfriend!” Kai protested.

“Oh really? The last time I checked you’re the one drooling over my sister!” he sneered. “Number 2! No late night dates without my permission!”

“MWOH???” Seri protested. “Oppa! I’m not even a nun!”

Sehun averted his glare to her. “Shut the up or these two will end up flying back to our planet!”

“This is so much fun to watch than SNL! Kekeke~” you snickered, Xiumin snorted.

“Unnie! It’s not funny!” she elbowed you.

“Yes, it is!” you laughed.

“Number 3!” Sehun added.

“There’s number 3?” Seri whispered.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually reaches number 10! Pwahahaha!” Xiumin added and you high fived him.

“You’re really enjoying this do you?” she asked, you both nodded excitedly making your sister slap her forehead. “Such a weird family!” she sighed.

Just as Xiumin predicted, it indeed lasted until the 10th. Sehun gave them all the warnings he could think of from taking her to school and fetching her after, how to touch her, and strictly prohibiting PDA’s.

“It makes me proud having him as a brother though…” you placed an arm around Seri’s shoulder. “You can see how much he cares and loves you. I’m so happy to have him with us!”

“But of course, unnie! There’s no doubt about that!” she smiled.

“Hey! I’m happy for you and Tao! There’s no one else I could think of who can take care of you and make you happy than one of these boys!” you pinched her nose. “Just take it easy, okay? If you need anything, I’m always here!”

“I know, unnie! You’ve always been there for me! Thanks!” she hugged you.

“Aigooo~ My baby sister is now all grown up!” you her hair. "You even have a boyfriend before me!'

"You're just too picky with guys!" she smirked.

"No! I'm not!" you argued.

Then all of a sudden, Sehun joined you and wrapped his long arms around you. “Seri-ah, you know I’m also here for you, right?” she nodded. “If one of them makes you cry, just let me or any of the hyungs know. We’ll be happy to kick them back to where they came from!”

“Oppa, you’re crazy! But yes, I’ll let you know!” she laughed.

“Noona! You better think twice in getting a boyfriend from my hyungs coz it will be so much worse!” he threatened.

“JINJAAA???” you gawked.

“I’m just kidding… Hehehe~” he chuckled. “Whoever makes my sisters happy, then I’m all for it!” he squeezed you both in his arms and planted kisses on your foreheads.