Danger

Two Moons

 

You and Seri walked with arms linked together just like you used to. It has always been that case even before Exo came. Streets were empty since everyone is either asleep or inside the bars getting drunk while partying.

The shop that you frequently visited is just 5 blocks away so walking is always an option. Besides, you both find it amusing since you almost knew everyone in the neighborhood and it was always safe. Not until tonight.

Just after passing a corner, you heard several footsteps trailing you. You turned your head for a quick glance and saw two well built man with cigarettes in their mouths. Despite sensing danger, you remained calm.

You tugged Seri closer and increased your pace without giving her a hint. ‘It’s nothing, Sehee! Don’t be paranoid! They probably live around the area…’ you blinked and continued walking. It’s a good thing you both wore sneakers or it would’ve slowed you down.

But as you walked hastily, the men did the same. They walked so fast that you can already hear them talking behind your back. “Hey miss!” yet you pretended to not hear them.

“Unnie, are they calling us?” Seri whispered.

“Don’t mind them! Just keep walking!” you hissed. That’s when your sister knew something is wrong. She took a quick glance and saw both men hungrily smirking at her.

“U-Unnie… I’m scared…” she looked at you and that’s all it took for the adrenaline to take over.

“Just keep walking...” you laced your fingers together. “Don’t be scared! I’m here! I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. Got that?” you spoke through your teeth and she slowly nodded.

You already reached the final block from your house. The fence is even visible from your sight. “We’re almost there, Seri! When I say run, you run as fast as you can and never look back. Araseo?” you murmured.

“Mhmmm….” she nodded again.

You looked back and was shocked to see the two men advanced just a meter away from you. “RUUNNNNN!!!” you yelled.

Seri already took a step forward but was grabbed and so were you. “Woah! Easy there ladies!” says one of them who instantly covered Seri’s mouth. “We just wanted some company!” he added.

“Take my wallet! Take everything!” you yelled while struggling away from your own assailant.

“We don’t need them sweetie!” he sniffed your neck while locking both your hands from behind. The traces of cigarette from his breath made you scrunch your nose and his huge arm could almost choke your neck. “We just need some nice, fresh, young, and tasty meat…” he then your neck.

“You piece of ! Get your ing hands off me!” you struggled hard. Seri was just in front of you being restrained whose tears fell like waterfalls and dripped through the man’s hand. “Let go of my sister! You can have me! Just let her go!”

“Really?” your assailant said.

“YES! Let her go!!! Just take me!!!” you yelled.

Just as the man who held you loosened his grip, you suddenly turned and pushed him away with all your strength. After he faltered a few steps back, you bravely punched the other man on the face. It wasn’t strong, but good enough to distract him.

You yanked Seri away and pushed her towards the direction of your house. “RUN!!! SERI!! GOOOO!!!”

She managed to run and as you followed her, the first man grabbed your hair and pulled you back. “AAHHHH!!!” you screamed.

“UNNIE!!!" Seri turned and cried your name but you held a hand out.

“NOOOO!!! KEEP RUNNING!!! GOOOO!!!” she followed and run straight towards the fence.

The man covered your mouth in an instant and as you squirm, he ordered his companion to run after your sister. “GET HER! PPALLI!!!” he followed.

Next thing you know, you saw your feet being dragged against the road with one hand on your mouth and another on your waist. “I’m gonna make you pay for that, !”

---------

“Did you hear that?” Lay cocked his head to the side as they all gathered around the dining table for a midnight snack.

“What?” Baekhyun looked at him.

“Thought I heard something… Someone…” he blinked.

“Must be Chanyeol’s stomach!” Chen chuckled.

“No! I swear I heard Seri!” he scratched his nape.

“Speaking of which, they’re supposed to be here already!” Kris blurted.

“Sshhhh!” Lay pressed a finger on his lips. “You heard that?”

They all remained silent and only heard rustlings on the fence with a faint squealy voice. “Probably some stray cat!” Xiumin added.

Lay instinctively stood and shot a glance at the window.

That’s when he saw Seri running for dear life with a huge man three times bigger than her, chasing her. “HOLY ! SERI-AH!!!” he ran out.

“WAE? WAE?” Sehun stood and saw what Lay witnessed. “MY SISTER!!!” he scrambled.

Exo ran out and saw the horror from Seri’s face as they met her on the yard. She fell as the man lunged for her legs and pulled her towards him.  He straddled her and gripped her wrists without noticing 12 deadly forces heading straight to him. “LET GO OF ME! OPPA!!! HELP!!!” she cried while thrashing her fists into the man’s body.

Kai teleported beside them and grabbed the man by his neck with one hand. “How dare you touch her? I’m gonna ing kill you!” he gritted his teeth leaving the man fearing for his life.

Seri crawled out beneath him and ended up in Tao’s arms. “T-Tao! U-Unnie! Help unnie! PPALLI!”

Kris kneeled beside them. “Where’s Sehee? WHERE THE IS SHE???” he growled.

“Seri-ah, where’s noona! WHERE???” Sehun crouched in front of her.

“A-A block… from here… G-GOOO!!!” Seri passed out.

Sehun ran in instant with Baekhyun, DO, Chanyeol, Suho and Luhan.

“DIDI! Take her into the house!” Kris ordered. “LAY! Treat her!” he added. “KILL HIM, KAI!” he said while passing him. “CHEN! XIUMIN! HELP KAI DISPOSE THAT SON OF A !” he then followed your brother’s lead.