In The Club

Two Moons

 

Upon reaching the main entrance, Seri and the rest of the guys waited for you and Kris. The booming sound can already be heard through the door making Kai bob his head and Luhan snap his fingers.

You pulled away from Kris and came up to Seri. “Why didn’t you go in? You know how it works right?” you asked her.

“I know! But it’s different this time. We got company!” she cupped to your ear.

“Ahhh! Don’t worry. I’ll talk to Jin oppa!” you patted her head.

Jin is the bouncer who stood guard in the main entrance. Being the famous daughter and owner of best selling mooncakes, you and Seri were treated as VIP’s. You need not to fall in line like regular customers do. You even get free drinks as much as you like.

“Oppa!” you walked up to him and so did your pack.

“Wassup Sehee! Long time, no see!” he high fived you.

“I’ve been busy. Hey look! I have my brother and his friends with me. Do they need to join everybody else out there in queue?” you leaned to his ear.

“Brother? I didn’t know you have one?” you then pulled Sehun to your side.

“Oppa, this is my brother, Sehun!” you introduced them and they exchanged bro hugs.

Jin looked at Exo and exchanged salutes with them. “You may all go in!” he announced earning claps from the boys. But before you even move a step, Jin gave you a stern warning. “Sehee-ah! Taewoon and his friends are in there! Keep your head up, a’right?”

Seri slapped her forehead and you just brushed it off. “Neh! Thanks, oppa!” you signaled to the boys and walked in.

Exo gawked at what it feels to be in a club for the first time. Strobe lights randomly come and go, blaring bass that shook the entire place, dancing bodies tangled together, a high ceiling with laser lights creating a euphoric feel, a long lit up bar on a corner, and a balcony upstairs with booths to sit and chill.

Tao walked ahead of them and instantly placed an invisible barrier around Seri. He firmly held her face with both hands while staring deep into her. “Stay close to me, okay? I don’t trust these humans at all!”

“Yes, my Panda Tao!” she pinched his cheeks.

As Exo surrounded you, Sehun held your shoulders. “Who’s Taewoon?”

“Some neighborhood punk and Jaewook's brother.” you yelled as he stooped his head closer.

“Why did Jin hyung had to warn you?” he asked.

“It’s a long story and it’s better to just stay away from them.” you added.

With that, Sehun grew uneasy. He knows that one way or the other, this Taewoon guy will find his way around you and stir up trouble. The rest of Exo had no idea about it so they started to copy what humans do around them, dance.

They formed a small circle in one side of the dance floor with you and Seri in the middle. The music was upbeat making you jump around, sway your body, flip your hair, the whole nine yards in the art of dancing.

You noticed Sehun stiffly standing with his head moving around with eagle eyes. You skipped towards him and pull him in the center. “Hey! Relax! If I see him, I’ll tell you, okay?” you eyesmiled.

“Fine!” he sighed and danced with you and Seri.

You need not to inform your brother about Taewoon’s presence when he himself approach you. He managed to squeeze himself in between Suho and Baekhyun. “Hi My sultry Sehee!”

The familiar husky voice shook your nerves. It brought memories of arguing with a tall boy who could never accept the fact that there’s zero chemistry between you and having a relationship with him is out of the question.

You blew out an air and turned to him. “Hi Taewoon!”

“I can see that you brought company?” he eyed Sehun then the rest of Exo, leaving a death glare at each of them.

“Who the does he think he is?” Chanyeol sneered.

“Easy Yeol! We don’t want any trouble!” Kris held his shoulder.

Knowing how impulsive Taewoon can be, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the circle.

“What’s going on?” Luhan followed you but Seri blocked his path.

“Don’t! Let unnie talk to him and watch her carefully instead. Please?” he nodded and faced the rest of them. “Please?” they all nodded as well.

“What do you want, Taewoon?” you asked nicely.

“Oh Sehee, my Sehee! You know very well what I want?” he crossed his arms.

You raised your arms and dropped it on your sides in frustration. “Can’t you understand a simple word? I said, NO! Not just once, but a million times!”

“But I can’t accept that!” he smiled.

“God Taewoon! I give up!” you turned and went back to Exo.

Seri could not only see your angered face but Taewoon striding towards you then grabbing your wrist. “Unnie!”

“Taewoon! Let go of me!” you pushed him and he released you.

Luhan, Kris and Chanyeol instantly came to you. Kris firmly stood beside you with a stare that could rip anyone into pieces.

You held out a hand to block them and another towards Taewoon. “Please! I don’t want any trouble! Let’s just continue with our lives like nothing happened.” you pleaded him.

“Are you that brave now? Huh? Having been surrounded by those guys made you that stronger?” he sneered.

Chanyeol moved a step yet you stopped him. “YEOL! Please, not now!”