Beaten

Two Moons

 

Just as Seri told Sehun where you are, he left in an instant being trailed by his comrades.

They were all evenly spread out. Baekhyun, and DO ran across the street, Chanyeol, Suho, and Luhan, trailed their maknae, while Kris took flight.

‘Noona, where are you?’ Sehun kept running while looking around. His eyes never left an inch from every corner of the street.

In a blink of an eye, Kris descended in front of them. “FOLLOW ME!!!”

They all ran into a corner and saw the man just took off his shirt while you were locked underneath him. You never moved, much less flinched, you even appeared lifeless.

The man lowered himself to you but got distracted. “SEHEE!!!” DO yelled.

“DIE BASTARD!!!” Luhan flashed his palm sending the man flying and crashing into the wall.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran passed him straight to your assailant.

“You know what to do!” Suho gritted his teeth to them.

“Tch! With pleasure!” Baekhyun sneered.

The rest of them ran up to you. “Oh my God! N-Noona…” Sehun kneeled and cried. Seeing you half conscious broke his heart. “N-Noona… Open your eyes…” he wept while tenderly caressing your swollen cheek.

“Se-Sehun?” you stuttered and looked up to him.

“Neh, it’s me!” he sniffled. “I’m here! Little brother is here!” he gasped.

Kris walked away as he can’t bear seeing you and racked his brain what to do next. ‘GODDAMNIT!!! You’re the leader! Do something!’

Your shirt has been lifted exposing your navel, stricken with bruises and gushes. What got their worlds came crashing down is when they saw your hand clutching your stomach and blood dripped through the gaps of your fingers. Luhan dropped on his knees beside Sehun. “Se-Sehee…” his hand trembled over your open wound not knowing what to do.

"LuLu... Y-You're late..." you showed a faint smile.

"I'm so sorry, Sehee!" he touched the back of your hand. His warmth temporarily relieved your from the numbness in your body.

“H-Hyung!” Sehun looked at them helplessly.

Before pulling you into his lap, Suho took his shirt off and pressed it on your wound.

“MMMPPFFFF!!!” you let out a deafening gasp while arching your back from the excruciating pain.

“I’m sorry, Sehee! I have to stop the bleeding!” Suho fought with his emotions and tried to be composed.

The knife apparently pierced through your abdomen, not just once but thrice. There's this cold pain, a sharp shooting pain throughout your entire body. As your blood continues to leave your body, you started to faint. Sehun's face became a blur. Even Luhan and Suho who looked down on you was slowly fading away.

“I-It hurts…” you breathe rapidly.

“I know… Please bear with it, okay?” Suho tucked strands of hair away from your bloody face. “And I want you to stay awake. Do you hear me?”

But then your lids started to drop. “Sehee-ah! HEEYYY!!!” he pressed your wound harder.

“AAHHHHH!!!!” you screamed out the pain.

“HYUNG! You’re hurting her!” Sehun cried.

“I’m not! I’m trying to keep her alive!” he said. “Sehee! Listen to me!” you blinked up to him. “Kris hyung, will take you home and Lay will treat you. Understand?” you slowly nodded and he called Exo-M’s leader. “Hyung! Take her!”

Kris staggered in front of him and carefully placed you in his arms. “GOOO!!!”

After Kris took off, Luhan stood and supported Sehun as they run back home. DO followed them while Suho took a deadly glance at Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Yeol! Burn that mother er!” and walked away.