Making Babies

Two Moons

 

It has been a tradition that every time winter comes, the house and bakeshop are always donned with Christmas decorations. From the Christmas tree in the living room, lights all over the exterior of the house and the shop, mistletoes on the main doors, even the plastic wrapper for the mooncakes are themed appropriately.

After DO took over in commanding everyone, the house turned into Santa’s house. Everything was in red and green. Just by looking at it from the outside made your insides warm from the happy feeling it brings. Even your neighbors couldn’t help but stop and stare at your shimmering house.

“Good job, DO! I didn’t know you have this artistic side in you!” you patted his shoulder as you all stood in the middle of the snowy yard, looking at DO’s creation.

“Thanks! I dunno why? But I just love how humans live. There's never ending possibilities which makes me want to explore every one of them!” he said. “And I’d be willing to give up everything I have back home just to be here.” he smiled.

“Awww~ You don’t have to give up anything.” he looked at you. “You can live with us for as long as you like. You can even build your own house , swoon a girl, and make babies. Kekeke~” you chuckled.

“Make babies?” he scratched his head. “What is that?”

Seri snorted after hearing it while you slapped your forehead. ‘! I shouldn’t have said that!’

Before you know it, all their curious eyes went to you. “Ermmm…To be honest, it would be really awkward if I will explain to you guys.” you gulped with eyes moving from side to side.

“How about Seri? Can she explain it to us? Or show it instead?” Baekhyun wondered.

“MWOH? HELL NO!” you waved frantically as your sister froze in astonishment. “Sh-Shin! Yes! Shin will explain it to you!” you flicked your fingers.

“Cool! Let’s go then?” DO clapped his hands.

“Ehh?? Where to?” you blinked a couple of times.

“Bakeshop! We have work and still have to decorate it, right?” and they started to leave one by one.

“Oh right!” you faked a smile. “L-Let’s go then…”

“Unnie! Why do you even have to say that?” Seri whispered and you both trailed Exo as you head out to the bakeshop. 

----------

Meanwhile, a spaceship landed on top of a hill on the other side of the country. Out came 6 boys. They appear to have similar ages with Exo, same physique for fighters, and equally good looking. The only difference they have is the disheveled getups and rabid faces hungry for a fight.

Just like Exo they can travel fast just by jumping through structures or sprinting in a speed of light.

They stopped where Himchan saw Exo by the Han River and feasted their eyes on human activity. Bikers, joggers, strollers, were all present.

“Where are they?” the leader sneered.

“I dunno… This is where the last time I saw them!” Himchan said.

“Do you at least have the slightest idea where they live or hide?” he glowered at him.

“Dude! Had I known, I already brought you straight to them! Geez!” the latter argued.

“Hyungs! Please!” Youngjae stood in between them and broke them apart. “Can we just look for them instead? I know they’re just around here somewhere!” he added.

Yongguk shot his best friend a piercing stare and signaled to move forward. “Let’s go!”