Strike

Two Moons

 

Chanyeol came out with Kris and Suho behind him, making you stop. “Yes?” he asked.

Your eyes met with Lay. “Show him what you learned.”  he pushed Chanyeol in front of you and Luhan moved aside.

“Ehh? What’s going on?” he scratched his head. Then without warning, you aimed a shot at his face. “Woah! Hold up!” he ducked just in time. “Is this what you guys been up to?”

“Mhmmm! And Luhan’s a good mentor!” you smirked and took a firm stance. “Hit me, Yeol!” you said.

“Mwoh? No way!” he stuck his tongue out to you.

“Oh really?” you suddenly raised your right leg and solidly kicked his thigh.

“OOWWWW!!!” he hopped in one leg.

Lay and Luhan snorted while Suho and Kris was left amused. They stood with feet apart and arms crossed in their chests. “Damn girl! Where did that came from?” Exo-M’s leader exclaimed.

“Prolly from too much watching action flicks! It’s about time putting it to good use…” you cocked your head and clenched your fists again. “So Yeol? Have you decided already?” your eyes formed into slits. “Don’t be such a !” you taunted.

“Woooo~” Lay pressed his knuckles on his lips.

“Let’s do this!” Chanyeol straightened up and put up a serious face. “I’m not going easy on you, Sehee!” a sadistic smirk came after.

“Yah! Hurt her and you will suffer ten times harder!” his leader warned.

“Suho-ah… At least have a little faith in me!” you said while keeping contact with your opponent.

“Whatever! Just know when to stop and don’t forget to keep your guard up!” he advised.

And with that, Chanyeol became your first sparring partner. You exchanged strikes and you effectively avoided every attempt he made. They were all impressed at how quick you picked up every tip they gave while staying focused in attacking Chanyeol.

“Watch out!” Kris yelled making you snap your head back. ‘ that was close!’ you gasped.

During the entire time, adrenaline pumped up your nerves. You became stronger and powerful, almost indestructible.

Chanyeol on the other hand, enjoyed every bit of it. Ever since they went to Earth, he never had any decent fights and was already itching for some. Sparring with you has now become a hobby for him.

It went on smoothly but gradually drained you. It’s like being in the octagon ring with your coaches beyond the barriers, screaming and yelling at you.

Then, you suddenly felt crashing on the ground seeing stars above you and a stinging pain right in the middle of your face. Your world spun in an instant. Warm fluid that smelled like iron dripped out of your nose causing your eyes to flutter.

“! Oh my God Sehee!” Chanyeol ran to your side and dropped on his knees. “I’m so sorry!”

Lay and the rest of the boys came after. “Dude, you broke her nose! Aish!” he pulled you up by your shoulders and made you lean against his bended knee. “Sehee!” he shook you. “Can you hear me?”

You slowly nodded but the light started to fade. Lay opened his palm and twirled his fingers on your face.

With that, blood stopped dripping when a wave of cool sensation relieved the burning pain in your nose.

The light slowly came back as you can only smell the lavender scent off of Lay’s shirt. ‘Thank God for detergents… Ahhhhh~’ you smiled and opened your eyes.

“Sehee-ah, gwenchana?” Kris crouched in front of you.

“Mhmmm… Let’s do it again!”  you beamed.

“NNOOOO!!!” they all roared.

“Okay! Okay!” you surrendered and Lay supported you up.

“I think we should skip the sparring part for now…” Suho suggested.

“No way!” you protested.

“Yah! Don’t be stubborn and just do what we say. You’re not a punching bag for sake!” Luhan hissed.

“Fine…” you pouted. “But you’re still gonna teach me right?” you placed an arm around his shoulder. “Right?” and another at Chanyeol. “Please? Pretty please?”

“Whatever Sehee!” Chanyeol shoved your hand and walked ahead towards the house while Luhan winked at you.

“Yessss!” you giggled.

Lay just dropped his shoulders while dragging his feet behind you and his hyungs. "Yah! Hwang Sehee! You better pay for all that I do! My body and soul comes with a price, y'know?" he scrunched his face.

"Yeah... Yeah..." you kept walking. 'Don't worry, my sweet unicorn! You'll definitely get what you deserve!' you snickered.