Planet Mato

Two Moons

 

The sun just set when you arrived at Planet Mato. All four of you stood outside the walls of what appears like a city in the middle of a vast desert. You could’ve sworn it was like a smaller version of Galactic City minus the air traffic in skylanes. The city is unbelievably organized, and there is no free space anywhere.  It is incredibly advanced in terms of technology, and the majority of the buildings come in forms of gray.

There you were met by the rest of BAP who turned against the government and formed into a guerilla unit.

They were all hesitant to approach, and if not for Yongguk’s authority, they wouldn’t even come near.

“What’s new?” he asked them.

“The prime minister knows you’re coming with her. No one will touch you unless you have her.” Himchan said aggressively and shot a piercing stare at you.

“Got a problem with me?” you hissed.

“Ooooh! Your girl is feisty!” he his lips.

“Channie!” his leader growled. “I have no time for this ! Is there anything else that I need to know?”

Himchan winked at you. You faked a puke.

“Your father is heavily guarded and the city is surrounded by his army. He doesn’t know yet that two Exo’s are here.” he side eyed Kris and Suho. They retaliated with an intimidating stare.

“Good!” Yongguk cracked his knuckles. “Zelo! You’re coming with me! The rest of you…” he ordered them. “You’re all going with Kris and Suho!”

“MWOH???” they protested. “But hyung…” Youngjae dropped his shoulders.

You chuckled at how they threw a tantrum. They were just like Exo who would nag and fight on who will do the chores.

“Hyung… Anything but this…” Jongup pouted.

“Deal with it!!!” Yongguk pointed at their faces. “Whether you like it or not, you will follow whatever they ask you to do! Understand?”

Both leaders triumphantly smiled while BAP sulked. “Neeehhhh~”

“Himchan! Want another bath?” Kris snorted.

“Shut up!” he rolled his eyes.

Daehyun left as BAP and the two leaders discuss their plan. You were caught in the middle of an intense and dangerous mission, yet you listened attentively.

A red flare suddenly shot up the in the sky.

“That’s Daehyun…” Himchan said. “Let’s go!”

Yongguk gently took your wrist. All of you jogged towards the flare with Kris and Suho trailing from behind.

After a couple of minutes, you spotted Daehyun standing in front of a pile of vehicles.

One is a Tron-like car where the white circuitry of the exterior and the tires lit up, and six very futuristic motorcycles where the front wheel shoots up sparks as it travels.

“Uwaaaa~ That is so cool!” you stopped and mused.

“I gotta give it you guys. Your rides are pretty awesome!” Suho agreed.

“Of course! It’s not only your planet who has the crystals to spend.” Youngjae bragged.

“Okay! That’s enough!” Yongguk flicked his fingers. “We’ll meet back here by midnight!” they nodded.

That did it. Your heart raged just as you blinked. The reality slapped you in the face giving you a cold feet. A bit of apprehension turned up that you have to swallow hard.

“Gwenchana?” Yongguk lightly squeezed your fingers.

“Neehhhh…” you faked a smile.

You pulled away from him and approached Suho. “Be careful, okay?”

He too suddenly grew nervous. He has always been the stern leader of Exo-K who never showed hints of fear, not even doubt. But knowing you are with them, risking your life in enemy lines, gave him all the reasons to be scared.

Suho gently wrapped his arms around you. He pressed your head on his shoulder as you hugged him tightly. “I can take care of myself. You’re the one who should be careful. I won’t be there nor Kris to watch you. So please, Sehee! Come back to us or God knows what I will do if something happens to you…”

“I will, Suho…” you his back.

He pulled away and cupped your face. “I love you…” “I love you too…” he kissed your forehead.

Suho stepped back and hopped on one of the bikes.

Then Kris came. He never said a word and just embraced you. Having you in his arms was all he needed to continue. You were after all his strength, his motivation, his everything.

But with his calm aura, you can still sense how worried he was. You can feel his heart raging, his hands trembling, even his heavy breathing.

After enjoying your touch, he held your face. “I love you…” he searched your eyes as he muttered those words with gentleness.

“I love you too, Kris. Be careful, a’right?” you breathed.

“I will… I promise!” he then kissed your cheek.

You watched Kris strut to his vehicle while clutching to your necklace. ‘Please watch over them…’

Yongguk opened the car door and in you came. Zelo also hopped at the backseat and kept glancing at you. “Is it okay if I call you noona?” his sweet innocent voice brought a smile to your face.

You turned and saw a glow in his face like a child longing for affection. “Of course!” you reached out to him. “Zelo right?”

“Neh!” he shook your hand.

You never imagined a pink haired boy smiling sheepishly, who also happens to be BAP’s maknae , was born and raised to be fighter. To risk his life for a war caused by greed of power.

“How old are you?”

“I’m 16.”

“Omo! You’re the same age as Seri.” you gawked. “Aren’t you too young for this?”

“Ani! No one is young when it comes to defending a nation.” his face suddenly fell. “But I’m tired of it already.”

“Don’t worry, Zelo. Everything will be over soon…” you assured him.

Yongguk hopped on the driver seat and started the ignition.

“Bang? Are you sure your father will buy this?” you questioned.

“I know my father very well. He’s not that smart than you think.” he smirked. “Even monkeys fall from trees, y’know?”

“I hope so…” you blew out an air.

He held your hand after seeing them trembling on your lap. “You gotta be strong, Sehee… You can’t let fear take over.”

You laced your fingers together and held onto it. “I will coz I have you.” then glanced at the rearview mirror. “And Zelo…” you eyesmiled.

“Of course, noona! I will kill every Mato who tries to hurt you.” he raised a fist.

Yongguk flashed his gummy smile and kissed your hand. “Let’s do this!”