We're Even

Two Moons

 

After he left, another wave of snowballs went flying in the air. Both teams never showed mercy except for you and Seri. You both exchanged fires but being the older and more experienced, you managed to shot her in the arm. “YES! Victory is mine! Mwahaha!” you laughed and she joined your brother on the side.

“Sehee! Look out!” Kris hollered when Tao made another shot.

You ducked and hurriedly crawled back beside Suho.

“YAH!!!” the boys shouted at Tao.

“What?” he shrugged. “I thought this is a game! And how will we even win, if all of you kept stopping me? AISH!” he frowned.

“You would’ve done the same thing for Seri! So stop complaining!” Luhan hissed.

You let the remaining guys finish the game and having Suho by your side gave you an assurance that you are just about to win.

“Nice game!” Kris approached Suho after Tao got hit by a snowball square on the face, thanks to DO.

“Yeah! We’re even now!” the leaders shook hands.

“Glad that’s done!” you shivered and tiptoed towards the house. “Anyone up for some hot choco?” you called out.

“Unnie! ME! ME!” Seri waved frantically and started to build a snowman.

“ME TOO!” Chen yelled after joining her.

“ME THREE!” Sehun and Chanyeol chorused while taking pleasure in shaking the trees.

“Oppa! Yeollie! Stop that!” Seri covered her head when it rained snow on them.

You just shook your head and went in. Tao then ran passed you to get thicker jackets and beanie for Seri.

As you reached the kitchen, Suho helped you prepare a quick breakfast for everyone. “I’m gonna make the best breakfast yet!” you bragged while pulling out ingredients from the fridge.

“Tch! You always make the best breakfast!” Suho praised.

“Today is different! It’s one of mom’s recipes!” you glowed.

“Can’t wait for it then!” he rubbed his palms.

Suho watched and at the same time gave you a hand every time you asked. The smell of chocolate brweing in the kitchen truly left him drooling and whatever you are frying left him curious.

He leaned against the counter as you got busier. Then Kai dropped by. “Sehee-ah! Seri asked me to get some stuff for the snowman. Where is it?”

“It’s in a box up in the attic.”

“Cool! Thanks!” he left.

You pinched a cooked churro and dipped it in chocolate. “Aahhhh~” you raised it towards Suho’s mouth.

He hesitated for a bit but took a bite afterwards. The chocolate flavor lingered in his tongue and made his sleeping nerves come to life. “Oh wow! This is heavenly, Sehee! Uwaaaa~” steam came off his mouth as he blew it out.

“Careful! It’s hot!” you fanned his face. “It’s good, right?”

“Mhmmm! Really, really good!” he pointed his lips for another bite. “I want some more!” he chewed.

“Here!” you raised the remaining churro that is about an inch long and almost coated in chocolate.

But he took your hand and slowly shove the entire thing to his mouth including your thumb and index finger.

You gulped at his sudden action as his eyes were closed and your fingers clean. “Mmmmm! So good!”

He opened his eyes and leaned to your ears. “I didn’t know how sweet you are, until now… and truly mouth-watering…” he whispered.

Your eyes bulged and the cold temperature didn’t stop you from having hot flushes.

When you thought he was done, you just felt Suho’s lips came crashing into your burning cheeks. “Don’t blush, Sehee… Your brother is watching…”

“Did I came at a wrong time or something?” Sehun sneered from behind.

Suho pulled away with a triumphant stare while looking at you.

“Not at all, bro! Sehee and I are actually done! Right?” he winked at you.

You broke out of trance and looked away in search for your mug. “R-Right... ” you grabbed your mug and walked out first. “Bring all the cups and the plates of churros outside…” you told them.

“Yes sweetie!” Suho smirked.

“What did you call my sister?” maknae’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Huh? I just said, Yes, it’s sweet!” he followed you.

“Righhttt… I swear these hyungs are gonna kill me one day!” your brother scoffed.

As soon as you reached the porch, you sat on it with bent knees and hands covering your mug. Kris suddenly came from behind and wrapped a blanket around you.

“Thanks!” you looked up to him and he sat beside you.

“Is that good?” he eyed your drink.

“Mhmmm! Want some?” you offered. But upon remembering Suho’s disturbing actions, you pulled it back. “Ermmm. I actually made a lot. You can get yours from Sehun.” you grinned.

“Oh! Okay!” he quickly stood and snatched a cup from the tray Sehun is holding.

Kris came back and sat beside you. “This is good!” his face lit up after taking a sip.

“You should try dipping a churro in it!” you pointed the plate held by Suho.

Sehun and Suho went to the table near Seri and they all started to eat while playing.

Kris left again and came back with a pastry in his hand. “Uwaaa~ Amazing!” his eyes widened at how his mouth enjoyed the flavors.

“Yeah… Mom taught me how to do it!” you smiled and watched Seri play with the rest of the guys.

“Here! Have some!” he fed you after dipping it in his mug.

You hesitated. ‘Oh God! What’s up with these guys today?’ yet he poked it in your lips so you took a bite. “T-Thanks!”

“Aish! Messy eater!” he wiped the corner of your lips with his thumb. “But really sweet!” he his thumb with a deep stare reaching into your soul.

‘Can someone kill me now?’ you looked up to the sky and blew out an air.

“Are you okay?” he asked and took a sip.

“Yeah… Just a bit cold!” you sighed and vapors came out your mouth.

“Aigooo~ Come here…” he placed an arm around your shoulder, pushed you to his side, and started rubbing your arm. “Better?”

“N-Neh… Th-Thanks…” you gripped your mug.

“YAH!!!” Sehun suddenly threw a fit. He stood in the middle of the yard with hands on his hips. “What’s wrong with you people? Can’t you at least get the away from my sister?”

“NOOO!” Suho, Luhan, and Kris chorused.

“ this! None of you can have her! Andwae! Shireo! Not until I’m alive! Aish!” he stomped his foot.

“We’re gonna have to kill you then!” Kris yelled and you elbowed him. “I’m kidding, of course!” he whispered.

“MWOH???” your brother gawked. “YAH! You can’t do that!” he scowled.

“Of course, we can!” Suho added. “Kai can replace you as the maknae!”

“Noona~ Don’t let them do that!” he pouted from afar.

“Don’t worry, baby brother! I won’t! Promise!” you chuckled.

Sehun heaved a sigh and glared at each of them. “I’m watching you still!” he swiftly hit the snowman’s head and rolled to the ground.

“NOOO!!! Mr. Frosty!” Seri faked a cry. “Oppaaaa~ How could you?”

“Oops! Miahnae Seri-ah…” he grinned.

“Don’t mind him…” DO ruffled her hair. “I’ll just do it again…”

“Thanks!” she then stuck a tongue out to your brother.