Mess

Two Moons

The bakeshop suddenly turned into a battlefield. Balloons kept popping everywhere. Seri squealed every time one of the boys manages to catch her and taps an icing on her face. “Yeollie!!! Noooo!!!”

“Sorry…” he ran away.

Thanks to the 3 humungous cakes the boys bought, you have already been covered in icing from head to toe. Your hair has gone stiff and sticky. Your face got filled with different colored frostings.

You decided to cower behind the counter and poked your head out while crouching. That’s when you saw the mess you created. ‘Oh boy! Shin is so gonna be pissed off!’ you snickered.

“Trying to hide, missy?” Baekhyun slowly walked to your side with his hands oozing with chocolate ganache.

“Oh hell no, Baek!” you stretched your arms out to block him. “Don’t you dare!!!” you threatened.

“And what?” an evil grin formed on his face.

As he moved another step, you quickly stood to make an escape. But a pair of arms wrapped your waist and pulled you back against his toned body. “Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Not so fast, honey…” Kris whispered in your ears.

“I’m gonna throw Ace away if you won’t let me go!” you hissed.

“You can’t do that to our son!” he added making sure Baekhyun doesn’t hear anything and you gave up.

“Thanks hyung!” Baekhyun said and approached you once again. “Happy Birthday, Sehee!”

After closing your eyes, he carefully dabbed his hand on your cheek. “I’m gonna ing kill you, Baek! Aish!” you sulked. “And I hate you, Kris!”

He spun you around having his arms on your back this time. “Happy Birthday…”

You cleaned your cheek with a palm and lightly slaps it on Kris. “Thanks!” you chuckled.

“I’ll let this pass for now…” he pointed a finger to your face and you stuck your tongue out to him.

With all the commotion surrounding him, Sehun grabbed a huge chunk of chocolate cake and crawled under a table by the corner. Just like you, he was already covered in icing. “This is mine! ALL MINE! Mwahahaha!” he slurped while staring at the mouth watering treat right before his eyes and devoured it. ‘Mmmmm… This is so good. Humans should be lucky to have this!’ his cheeks bulged from feasting on the cake while keeping an eye out for intruders.

But then, he got company. “Dude! Move over!” Chen, who has a sugar flower on his ear and white icing on the tip of his nose, crawled beside him with a huge chunk of chocolate cake for himself.

“Hyung! I’ll share mine, if you share yours…” maknae his lips.

“Deal!” and they ate.

If not for the two bottomless pits eating their supply, they would have never stopped attacking you and Seri.

“Finally…” Seri blew out an air and sat on the floor crossed leg while leaning against a wall.

“I shouldn’t have started it in the first place.” you sighed and sat beside her.

“It was fun though…” she snickered. “But Shin oppa will kill us, for sure!”

Luhan suddenly sat beside you. “Don’t worry about that! We got everything under control!” he smirked. “Guys! Let’s clean this place up!” he twirled his fingers while the rest of them moved in a speed of light. “You wouldn’t mind using our powers, do you?” he asked.

“Nope!” you yawned and rested your head on his shoulder. “Make it fast… I’m tired already…”

“Sehun-ah! Chen! Move your asses so we can finish faster!” Luhan shouted.

The two crawled out of their holes while rubbing their tummies. “Damn that was good!” your brother burped.

“Hell yeah!” Chen high fived him and they helped as well.

Every clutter and trash was removed in an instant. Tables and chairs went back to their original spots, squeaky clean.

“It’s kinda unfair for them since you just sit here doing your thing.” you said.

“No, it’s not! My power requires a lot of energy so it’s still the same if I run around like them.” he explained. “Besides, I like it here better…” he your resting head on his shoulder. “Eewww~ Your hair is sticky.” he complained.

“Look who’s talking?!” you raised a finger to his cheek and wiped off the smeared chocolate. “Mmmm… Taste good!” you slipped it into your mouth.

“Me???” he chuckled.

“Of course not! Tch!” you denied.

All those time, Seri observed you on the side. She scrutinized every gesture you made, and every word you said. ‘Aigooo~ I wouldn’t mind Luhan for unnie… They actually look good together.’

“It’s all done! Let’s go?” Suho stood in front.

You raised your head and looked around with approval. “Good job guys! Let’s head home!” Luhan stood and pulled you up. Kai did the same for Seri.