Keep Calm

Two Moons

 

Having been dragged two blocks away from your house left a whirlwind of thoughts in your brain. You started to hallucinate the most brutal scenes you watched in the Saw series.  Being tortured, decapitated, burned, all sorts of pain a human can experience.

The man covered your mouth with one hand while the other managed to lock you by the waist. Your cheeks puffed every time you breathe and would blow your hair away that covered half of your face. Your eyes flickered back and forth. Your ears have gone numb from the scraping sound your sneakers endured.

“MMMMMM!!!!!” you squirmed and vigorously shook your head from side to side against his chest.

“Stop moving or I will kill you right here, right now!” he sneered.

You did as told but your hand unconsciously clenched into a tight fist as the thought of escaping became an option. Fear may have clouded your mind but the adrenaline pumping your veins came to your rescue when a sudden burst of unexplained sensation boiled from your stomach and gradually went up to your chest. Your respiration increased at an improved rate. Your heart could almost jump out of your ribcage from the rapid palpitations. ‘Think Sehee! THINK!’ you mentally demanded.

Knowing that Seri has reached home, you knew Exo will show up in just seconds. That’s when you thought of fighting back no matter what it takes. ‘Distract him!’ says the voice in your head.

He was walking backwards and kept turning his head looking for a specific spot. He turned into a dark alleyway and upon reaching a dead end, the man stopped. He shoved you towards the wall making you crash your back against it.

A flickering light post above him showed a clearer image of him. He was three times bigger than you. Arms, legs, and upper body were packed with muscles built out of steroids. Had he been green, he could already pass as Hulk’s deformed version. Given the diabolic and ravenous smirk on his face, you instantly became his prey.

He took his leather jacket off and only God knows where it landed after ditching it.

‘Distract him, Sehee! DO IT!’ a voice reminded you.

You looked down as your eyes moved from side to side in search for answers. Just as he moved a step forward, you stretched your arms forward. “STOP!!! Don’t come any closer or my friends will kill you!” you warned.

“Oh really?” he laughed. “Where are they now? Stop dreaming! You are so mine tonight!” he rubbed his palms and started walking again.

“I said, STOP!!!” you snapped and raged. “In what part of stop and don’t come closer, don’t you understand, huh?” you lowered your hand as your eyes formed into slits and the rush went to your brain.

You can’t think straight anymore. You don’t even care what happens next as long as you put up a fight. “If my friends can’t, then I WILL!!! YOU DOUCHEBAG!” your voice vibrated through the walls.

“What did you say?” he stopped and his lip while cocking his head. “Why don't you come over here and say that?” he wiggled his fingers towards him.

“I would...but I'm a little homophobic!” your talent in sarcasm showed.

“Don’t you know that you’re not supposed to say that in times like this?” he slowly advanced towards you.

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re one CREEPY, UGLY, TROLLFACED, MOTHER ER, in the entire human race!” you taunted and braced your tightened fists.

“You are so gonna regret saying that, my little toy!!!” he suddenly sprung onto you.

Just as he grabbed your shoulders, you released an uppercut straight to his jaw. You heard a cracking noise then your fingers instantly became numb. ‘! My hand! It's broken!’ you gulped.

The man then fumbled back while cupping his jaw. “!!!” he hissed.

“Want some more?” you shook the stinging pain away. “I have more of that where it came from!” you sneered. You’re not a specially trained fighter but having your father’s blood running in your veins was more than enough to bring out the inner Lara Croft in you.

After spitting the blood b from his lips, the assailant growled and lunged back to you.

But then you managed to sidestep and kick him in the groin. He dropped on his knees whimpering like a dog and covering his shaft with both hands.

“Well what do you know? It seems like your babies have gone extinct now!” you chuckled while standing a meter away from him with hands on your hips.

“You’re dead! I’m gonna kill you!” he groaned. His face turned from lust to slaughter.

Then a voice snapped you back to reality. ‘WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RUUUNNNN!’

That’s when you sprinted out of the alley.

Just as you managed to pass the kneeling man, he swiftly grabbed your ankle making you drop on the ground. “You’re not going anywhere, my little !” he pulled after falling in your stomach. “You’ve been a very bad girl and I’m gonna teach you a lesson!”

Next thing you know, he straddled on top of you. You flailed both arms and legs with every bit of strength you have without even noticing your mangled knuckles. “GET OFF ME! YOU SCUMBAG!” curses flew out of your mouth. ‘Sehun-ah! Please hurry… Anybody, please help me! SHIN!!!’ your eyes grew blurry from the buildup of tears.

“You’re not that strong anymore, huh?” he grabbed your wrist.

“My brother will kill you! Exo will kill you!” you drained your strength in hopes to break away from underneath him.

“Not if I kill you first!” he suddenly released your hand.

Your eyes widened at the sight of a pocket knife shining above you. The man twirled it around his fingers, even throwing from one hand to the other.

‘Oh my God! Sehun! Seri!’ you choked as tears fell to the ground.

The thought of dying started to sink in. You never realized it until he gained so much power from the weapon he played with. Your life hangs right in the palm of his hands. One wrong move and you could never see any of your loved ones ever again.

“I’m gonna torture you and beat the crap out of your sweet little body!” he smiled evilly.