Aliens

Two Moons

“Wait Sehun!” you placed a hand in front of him. “Are you saying you’re an alien? Kinda like ET?”

Kai snorted and Seri shot a glare at him. “It’s not funny!” she hissed and he raised both hands in surrender.

“Oh c’mon Sehee! Do we look like ET to you?” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Yah!” you pointed a finger to his face. “First, you call me noona! Second, you guys are from another planet which makes all of you, aliens. No questions ask!”

“We’re not, Se… I mean, noona!” he protested, then Seri stood in the middle.

“Can we just go home? I’m hungry already…” and she faced you. “Unnie, I’m okay taking them in. We can’t just let them stay out here. Remember what mom said…”

“Yeah… A good deed is never lost.” you looked around and met eyes with Suho who smiled at you. “Fine… Follow me!” you wavered.

Seri propped up her heavy backpack and massaged her nape.

“Let me have that!” you said.

“It’s okay, unnie!” she gripped the straps.

But Sehun swiftly yanked it with his strength. “Aigooo~ Father should’ve told me about you guys way earlier. I could’ve carried this for you every night.” he also picked up your bag from the ground. “Let’s go!” he said.

‘Not bad! He seems really nice!’ you smiled.

While you and Sehun awkwardly walked ahead, Seri faced the rest of EXO. “HI!!!” she waved with the biggest smile on her face. They just stared at her unsure of what to do. ‘Oh my God, is Sehun oppa the only one who can speak decent human language?’ she thought.

Seri moved in front of Tao while walking backwards. “Hiiii~ I come in peace~” her voice was robotic then raised her right hand for the Vulcan salute she got from watching Star Trek. It involved holding the palm outwards while placing the fingers in a “V” by separating the middle and ring fingers, while keeping the others together.

“What is she doing?” Lay whispered to Xiumin.

“Talking to maknae in what she thinks alien language.” he snorted.

“Great!” Lay rolled his eyes and increased his pace.

Seri frantically waved her hand in Tao’s face. “Helloooo~ Seri to a Panda looking boy~”

“Hey Earth girl! You’re cute and all but stop it!” he glared.

Her eyes grew curious while taking a closer look at the stranger. “Uwaaaa~ You can talk?” she even poked his cheek.

Tao pulled his head back, placed a palm on her head and easily twirled her around. “Of course! I can do this as well...” he then pushed her. "Scram!"

“What the hell? Didn’t you learn some manners in your planet?” she scowled at him. “That’s it! I ain’t talking to you guys anymore! You're all mean!”

She ran passed you and went straight into the house. “Seri-ah! What’s wrong?” you called.

“Nothing!” she shouted and you looked at Sehun worriedly.

“Don't worry noona, I'll take care of it! You go ahead. I’ll just talk to the guys…” he patted your shoulder.

“Okay! Get in when you’re ready. I’ll prepare dinner.”

“Neh!”

You smiled to the rest of them and followed Seri.

Sehun on the other hand, stopped in front of the fence and faced EXO.

“Well, this is it guys! I already found my sisters and the least I can do is to end your misery… You can now go back to our planet.” he announced.

“YES!!!” Chanyeol and Luhan beamed while the rest looked baffled. They knew that half of the mission has been accomplished and can already go back home if they choose to.

“Sehun-ah! We can’t do that!” Kris stepped up.

“WAE??? Chanyeol protested.

“Coz we are yet to do our obligation in protecting them.” Suho added.

“Don’t worry about it hyung! I can do that part! Going with me was more than enough already.” he smiled warmly while they all looked at each other. “Seriously guys! I don’t want to drag you into this. I can protect my sisters.”

“Are you sure?” his leader asked.

“100%!” Sehun stepped back. “Thank you, my hyungs!” he bowed.

Sehun turned and closed his eyes. ‘Have a safe journey back to EXO. I will miss you guys!’ he then jumped over the fence and sprinted to the house. “Noona? Seri-ah?” he closed the door behind him.