Destiny

Two Moons

 

On the farthest side of the galaxy lands a spacecraft in the middle of a dessert. Himchan skipped out of his vehicle and made his way into their base, a fortress which served as the Mato’s main headquarters and command center.

He was just in time to meet with his comrades who gathered by a huge round granite table, fit for knights and took a seat between the two maknaes.

“Good to have you with us, Himchan!” the prime minister roared. “Where have you been?”

“Ermmm… From a nearby planet for some fresh air!” he lied.

“WHERE?” he yelled.

“Err…Earth…” he stuttered.

“AND?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Still the same… Nothing new! Humans are still useless and pathetic!” he smirked.

“Oh really? Hmmmm…” he rubbed his chin. “Well anyway…” he stood. “Any news about Exo? Anyone knows where they are? How ‘bout the daughters of my old friend?”

His subordinates were left looking at each other clueless, except for Himchan who fidgeted in his seat.

Being friends since they were born, the leader knew he has been keeping something from him. Something very valuable that kept his best friend on the edge.

“I’m giving all of you three days to give me results! If not, I will launch an all out attack to every planet in this God damn galaxy! It’s been 6 months already since those Forces left their planet, yet you found nothing? How incompetent can you be? Don’t make me regret for choosing the 6 of you in leading my army!” the prime minister slammed his fist on the table. “Yongguk! Do something about this!” he glared at him. “I’m not asking you as your father, but I’m ordering you as my Warrior! Do you understand?”

“Yes sir!” he bowed and his father walked out.

When silence engulfed the entire room, BAP’s leader stood and storm at his best friend. He lifted him from his seat by his jacket. “I know you’re hiding something from me! TELL ME!!!” he snarled and the rest of them stayed glued in their seats, too frightened to react.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! Let go of me, man!” he shoved his hands.

But the grip was just too tight. “Don’t play with me, Himchan! You know very well what I’m capable of!” he pulled him closer, burning him with his glare. “I know how impatient you are and how you never set foot to the same planet, TWICE!” Himchan choked. “Something interesting caught your attention! So interesting that you even had to go back!” he growled and swiftly pressed a dagger into his neck. “WHAT IS IT???”

Feeling the cold metal against his skin made Hiimchan think twice. The rest of his friends were already giving him looks to spill whatever he knows for his safety.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. ‘Miahnae Kris… I have no other choice. Forgive me…’

“It’s Exo and the two daughters…” Himchan muttered with eyes closed.

“Where?” Yongguk sneered.

“Earth…” he was instantly released and he dropped on his chair covering his face. ‘Oh my God! What have I done?’

As Yongguk walked out of the room, the rest of BAP gathered around the defeated Warrior. “Hyung! Is it true?” Zelo asked.

“Mhmmm… ! I shouldn’t have told him!” he regretted.

“Hyung! You had no other choice. He would’ve killed you just now! You know how cold hearted Yongguk hyung is, right?” Jongup said. “Besides, Exo and those girls are bound to be located anyway. It’s just a matter of time.” he added.

Himchan sunk in his chair and stared at the ceiling. “I know… But I hate the idea that we have to fight again over this senseless war.” he sighed. “When I saw how happy Exo and those girls last night, I almost died of jealousy. I never knew how miserable I am!" he hissed. "I fought with them for such a long time that seeing their smiling faces for the first time, burned every nerve in my body.” he then looked at them. “I felt alive just watching them from a distance! It simply felt good!”

Every word that came out of his mouth brought them to where he stood and witness Exo’s happiness. They could feel what he felt. They could see what he saw. They could hear what he heard.

“Hyung! As much as I want to experience and enjoy life as they call it, there’s nothing we can do! This is our destiny!” Daehyun said.

“Yeah…” Himchan surrendered and stood up. “I just hope nothing could go wrong this time… Good luck to us all!” he left.