Love Triangle

Two Moons

Sehun walked towards the living room and instantly saw the bloody gauze from Lay’s hand. “What happened?”

“O-Oppaaa…” she bit her lip.

“You should tell him Seri.” Lay suggested.

“Tell me what?” he sat beside her. “Seri-ah, what’s this all about? First, you didn’t want me and noona to worry, now it seems like you’re keeping something from us. What is it?”

Lay stood and left with the rest of EXO.

“Errmmm…” she sighed. “A few of my classmates have been bullying me and I’ve been hiding it from unnie coz I don’t want her to worry.” she pouted.

“For how long?” he sneered while clenching his fist.

“Since freshmen…” she said.

“WHAT??? This is ridiculous sis!” he stood. “At least you should’ve told me so I could teach those s some lesson!” he scolded.

“It’s not a big deal, oppa! I survived it all these years and if Tao didn’t knew about it, I would’ve survived it still…” she looked up to him.

Tao suddenly appeared in front of them. “Yeah right Seri! Had I not followed you earlier, you would’ve been already. That bastard dragged you remember?” he hissed.

Sehun fumed when the thought of his sister being dragged somewhere drove him to insanity. “That’s it! I’m gonna kill those piece of !” he stormed out of the house.

“OPPA! NO!” Seri ran to him. Tao also followed them with Kai and Chanyeol trailing from behind.

“It’s about time I could kick someone’s . It’s been a while already…” Kai cracked his knuckles.

“None of that is happening! Not in this planet!” Seri glared at him.

Sehun just reached the fence when Seri caught up with him. “Oppa, please! Don’t do this!” she ran in front of him and placed both hands on his chest.

“Tell me one good reason why I should spare someone who has been hurting my sister all these ing years and even tried to kidnap you!” he sneered with a deathly glare.

“Violence is wrong, oppa! Whatever the reason is, it will always be wrong.” she then held his hands. “Please, don’t do this!

“Just make sure I won’t see those bastards or I will skin them alive, araseo?” he warned and she slowly nodded. Sehun cupped her face and shifted it from side to side, also examining her from head to toe. “Are you okay? Were you hurt?”

“I was, but Lay did his thing, so I’m fine!” she smiled.

“Good!” he pinched her cheeks.

“So much for action!” Chanyeol walked back to the house with Kai beside him. “Yeah…”

“Why are you here, by the way?” she asked Sehun as they trailed Chanyeol, Kai and Tao.

“Sehee noona, sent me home to check coz you didn’t show up at the bakeshop which you usually do.” he said.

“Ahhhh...” she grinned. “Don’t tell her, okay?” he nodded.

----------

Ever since that day, Tao walked Seri to school and also fetch her earning herself a best friend she never had.

You never questioned how it started but seeing them getting along convinced you already. But as they grew closer, Kai drifted away. He became hostile with Tao and refused to talk to him.

Amazingly, being the cheerful and friendly person that she is, Seri opened up to Kai. She reached out to him and would go the extra mile to lift his spirit up.

“KAI!!!” she came running through the door after school while Tao slowly walked behind her. “I brought you something! Look!” she jumped on the couch beside him and raised a lollipop to his face.

“That’s for me???” he stared at it.

“Mhmmm! I got one too!” she took one from her pocket and showed it to him. “See? Tao also has one!” she pointed Tao who on a lollipop.

“Rigghhttt…” Kai rolled his eyes and snatched the candy from her. “Thanks…” he warmly smiled to her.

Tao went up to their bedroom and Seri slumped on the couch.

“How was school? Are you still getting bullied?” he asked.

“Nope! I don’t think Jaewook can even move a muscle in his face. Kekeke~” she unwrapped the lollipop and chewed it.

“Wae?” Kai just also popped the candy into his mouth.

“Coz Tao punch him! WAPAK!” she playfully jabs Kai’s arm. “…and another one! KAPOW!” she sampled another to his shoulder. “He was so cool!” she giggled.

“Can you like stop talking about him?” Kai hissed and left to the door.

“Ehh? What did I say?” she scratched her head and followed him. “Kai! Wait up!”

As he opened the door, you and the rest of the bakeshop team arrived. “What’s going on?” you asked after seeing Kai’s distraught face with your sister running behind him.

“Nothing! AISH!!!” he accidentally bumped into your shoulder on his way out.

“Hey! Watch it, bro!” Xiumin hissed.

“It’s okay, Xiumin…” you rubbed the spot.

“Hi unnie! Just call us if dinner is ready!” Seri waved and you nodded. “Kai! Wait up!” she followed him.

Your tired followers went to their rooms while Suho, Luhan, and Lay replace them to help with dinner.

Lay took charge in washing and preparing the rice while Luhan just raised his hand towards the fridge and you instantly pushed it down. “No powers! We’re doing it old school!”

“Sorry... Force of habit!” he grinned and walked to the fridge for the meat and veggies you needed.

Suho also stayed in one spot minding his own business when you started cutting the veggies. Luhan stood beside you also peeling some fruits when you noticed him blowing his bangs that covered one of his eye. He would sometimes stop to shake his head to the side but it frustrated him even more. He placed one hand on his hip and frowned.

You snorted and washed your hands. “Luhannie look here.” and he faced you.

“Wae?” he wondered.

After wiping your hands with a clean towel and taking a hair tie from your back pocket, you walked closer to him and reached up. He gulped at how close you are and his heart started to beat faster. You gathered a bunch of his bangs and tied it up. “You’ll have to bear with an apple hair for now…” you said.

During all those time, Luhan watched you attentively. Your facial features, the way your lips move every time you talk, bullets of sweat dripping down your temple, your eyes sparkling with the light. ‘You’re so pretty, Sehee!’

You met eyes and paused. He was reeling you in with his charm while you rendered him mesmerized.

“EHEMMM!!!” Suho cleared his throat.

You looked away and fixed his new hairstyle. “There! I-Is it better?” you went back to the chopping board.

“Yeah… Thanks!” he blew out an air and continued with his role.

In the middle of awkwardness in the kitchen, Suho noticed you sniffing. “Hey, gwenchana?” he searched for your eyes as you looked down. “Are you crying?”

“Aniyo! Stupid onions!” you sniffled again.

“Aigooo~ Lemme see?” he pinched your chin and raised it. As your eyes burned and tears leaked, he wiped it with the back of his hand. “Blink for me…” you did a couple of times and he would wipe it all off. “How is it now?”

“Better… Thanks!” you smiled.

“EHEMMM!!!” Luhan cleared his throat.

Lay who watched on the sidelines chuckled and shook his head. ‘Let the battle begin!’ he snorted and left for the living roon. ‘May the best man win!’

The three of you continued with your chores. Luhan with the fruits, Suho on the stove, and you, chopping a few more meats.

You were almost done with the last piece when a deafening thunder shocked you and sliced your finger. “AAHHHHH!!!” you dropped the knife and instantly fell on your knees.

“IT WASN’T ME!!! I SWEAR!!!” Chen shouted from their room.

Suho and Luhan ignored him as they kneeled beside you.

You on the other hand, got weakened. Blood dripped from the huge gash and it instantly left the whole room smelling like metal. It seeped through your nostrils and sent your world spinning in different directions. Seeing the red thick fluid oozing out of your finger, made your eyes flutter. ‘B-B-Bl-Blood~’

“Sehee!” Suho shook you. “HEY!!!”

“LAY!!! HEELLLPPPPPP!!!” Luhan shouted while holding to your hand.

As your mind floated and drifted, you become detached from the environment and everything went black.

Seri came running through door when she heard Luhan. “UNNIEEE! !”

Sehun also came to the kitchen and was shocked to see you knocked out with your head leaning on Luhan’s shoulder. “NOONA!”

The kitchen suddenly got cramped when EXO surrounded you.

Seri crouched in front of you and saw your apron soaked in blood. She hurriedly took it off and wiped every traces of it.

“What are you doing?” Kris panicked.

“Sehee unnie easily faints at the sight or smell of blood. She can’t get near a single drop of it.” she explained and looked around. “Lay, ppalli! Treat her!”

Lay kneeled beside her and instantly closed the cut.

“Dude, can you wake her up?” Baekhyun blurted.

“I can’t! It’s beyond my capacity as my power is only for physical injuries.” he explained.

“It’s okay, Lay! Thanks!” Seri said and continued wiping the floor. “Just take unnie to our room please…”

Luhan easily carried you and sprinted to the stairs, then carefully lowered you on the bed. Sehun sat on the edge beside you and fixed a blanket over your body. ‘How can my sisters give me so much heart attack? *sigh* I guess I’ll have to watch you both more often then!’ he your cheek.

In the kitchen, Seri was left alone kneeling on the floor while frantically wiping it. Her hands shook as her jaw quivered. Panic and fear took over her as the thought of losing you kept playing in her mind.

“Hey… Hey… Calm down…” Kai came.

“There should be no blood left and not a hint of smell!” she wiped her forehead with her sleeve.

“I know! Lemme do it!” he took the towel. “Don’t worry! She’s gonna be fine!”

Seri sat on the floor and leaned against a cabinet door. “This has happened a lot of times but I will never get used to it, Kai. I know Sehee unnie is the strongest and bravest person on Earth but I can’t bear seeing her almost lifeless!” she looked up. “Blood is her kryptonite. It will just take a single drop to kill her!” she faked a laugh.

Kai sat beside her and held her hand. “Hey… It’s not gonna happen again! I promise! Sehee will no longer have to deal with it! Okay? We’re all here now!” she nodded. “Now go! Sehun might need you.”

“Thanks!” she smiled and Kai supported her to stand up. “No traces of blood, araseo?” she ordered.

“Yes ma’am!” Kai saluted. ‘Aigooo Seri! You’ll be the first and last person who can order me around! Got that?’ he smirked and started cleaning the kitchen.