75. Hello~

This is the Choi Family

"Joshua!"

The color drained from Jeonghan's face. Why was Joshua here? What is going on? Did he hear what the reporters outside were saying? What if he got implicated? Body moving faster than his brain, Jeonghan pulled Joshua by the arm in through the doorway. 

Once the door was successfully closed and the wall separated the chaos outside and the inner turmoil inside, Jeonghan froze. Why did he just do that???

"Um...what are you doing here?" Jeonghan asked, he awkwardly rubbed his neck. He was avoiding eye contact and tugged at his own clothes self-consciously.  

"I saw the news." Joshua said. He couldn't think of anything at the moment and blurted out the first things that came to mind.

"Y-yea. It's a mess. Everything went as Seungcheol planned." Jeonghan mumbled. "Did Seungcheol send you here?" he said in an even smaller voice.

Joshua had his eyes laser focused on Jeonghan, making him uncomfortable. It was as if he could see through him. Joshua straightened himself before responding. 

"No. I came of my own volition." 

Nothing else comforted Jeonghan more than that one sentence. Visibly relaxing, a soft smile rested on his lips. "Oh."

They stood there awkwardly in the foyer, both not sure what else to say. 

"Ah, um what did you need?" Jeonghan picked up his courage and asked.

"Oh, I just... do you want to leave here?" 

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Like... come with me away from here? Away from the reporters?"

"Right! Right..." The conversation was so awkward. 

"Come on, let's go to the kids house." 

"Oh. The kids, I finally get to meet them?"

Joshua chuckled. "Yea, the pictures don't do them justice." Seungcheol had sent Jeonghan some pictures from time to time because he just couldn't keep the cuteness to himself and he trusted Jeonghan.

Jeonghan lead Joshua to the lower garage, towards the secret exit that his paranoid father made with his surplus cash. Going towards the key board, he grabbed the least flashy car's keys. "We can go out in this. What are you going to do about your car?" 

"Ah, well Seungcheol knew you had cars so he dropped me off here. He's probably fine." 

"Mmm."

Joshua took the keys from Jeonghan and got in the driver's seat. "Buckle your seat belt."

-------------

Arriving at the  children's house, Jeonghan could already hear the noise. "Is.. it always this noisy?" He asked. Joshua smiled gently. "It's the afternoon. They must be hyper from lunch and whatever snack Seungcheol fed them." 

Entering the door, the sound only multiplied. "Kids! I'm back!!" 

The noise turned into gasps then thunderous footsteps getting louder.

"Joshua samcheeeeooooonnnnnn"

They skid to a stop at the stranger but were still very excited. 

Seungcheol came up behind them and introduced them.

"Here kids, this is Jeonghan samcheon. He is me and Joshua's friend."

"Hello Jeonghan samcheon." They chorused.

"Then from tallest to shortest, Mingyu, Seokmin, Myungho, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan!"

Jeonghan put on the nicest face he could think of and waved in greeting. "Hi~!"

The kids were quick to warm up to him and tugged both Joshua and Jeonghan to the living room. 

Once the kids were finally tiring of playing, Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan aside to meet the last two. 

"They've been doing their homework since lunch, they should be about done."

Knocking on Wonwoo's door, Seungcheol just pushed the door open. "Hey you two!"

Wonwoo looked up at the noise and put on an exasperated grin. "Hey you too."

Jihoon didn't look up from his textbook. "Jihoon-ah, Seungcheol hyung is here."

Only after Wonwoo prompted him to, did Jihoon look up.

"Hyung." He answered softly.

"How is homework going?"

"We're almost done. Just a few more questions left." Wonwoo responded.

Jihoon nodded in agreement.

"That's good to here. Hey, I want you two to meet someone. This is Jeonghan."

"Hello Jeonghan... I can call you hyung right?"

"Of course!" Jeonghan blurted, he wasn't use to such straightforward questions. 

"Then hello Jeonghan hyung. Come on Jihoon." He nudged the smaller.

"Jeonghan hyung."

 From the short sentences he heard from Jihoon, Jeonghan really couldn't tell that there was something wrong. Perhaps a little quiet, but not the condition Seungcheol had told him.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you."

----------------

Hello everyone~

Sorry for the short chapter but school be a pain recently. Just 2 more weeks until the next break! I'll work hard!!! Good luck to everyone~ and smile~

BlueMoonStone