48. Move in~

This is the Choi Family

Seungcheol's house hunting mission was finally complete. "Pack up children! We have a new house to move into~!" He cheered down the hallway. The little ones toddled their way to the single room where all their things were and put on their little backpacks obediently with little help from Jihoon and Wonwoo. Since they rushed out of there, they were going to go back to the other house after sending the children to the new one. 

Wonwoo was a little worried about the stuff he hid at the bottom of their closet, but it didn't worry him more than the safety of the children. he was just going to be cautious. Helping the children into their boosters and car seats. "Your uncles Joshua hyung and Hoshi hyung are already at the new house. Once we get there be good for them while Jihoon and I grab our other things, okay?" He said to the children. Mingyu being the best little trooper answered "Yes~!" loud and clear. 

For the most part, the children would be safe from his father unless the man made a serious effort to hunt them down. Seungcheol took extra measures in keeping his financial records unperturbed so that the children's residence remains off his own records, away from his father's eyes(he gave Hoshi a 'raise' for him to put the new house under his name). Taking the driver's seat and starting the engine, they headed off to the new place.

------------

Like Wonwoo reassured,  Hoshi and Joshua were there to greet them. They let the children explore the whole place while Wonwoo took Jihoon on a more detailed tour of the place. "It's okay Hoonie, I know how changing routine stresses you out but everything will fit better once we make this place home." Jihoon nodded, hand clasped around Wonwoo's sleeve. Checking out the many rooms on the first floor, Wonwoo helped put sticky notes on the doors marking the toddlers's room(Seungkwan, Hansol), the baby's room(Chan), the kid's room(Seokmin, Myungho) and Mingyu's room. There was enough rooms for most of them to have their own, but their needs were by duos and they are very attached to their same aged sibling.

Jihoon put his own sticky note on the door next baby Chan's room and Wonwoo put his own next to his. There were less rooms on the second floor so Seungcheol swiftly installed the baby gate on the stairs and closed it off for guests and him to use. Seeing as Jihoon was getting around the layout better, he called for him and Wonwoo to head back. "We've still got a lot of moving to do, ready for it?" He said as he smiled. Wonwoo nodded before heading with Jihoon in search of the children. "Kids! Be good for your uncles while me and Hoonie go out okay?" Multiple voices made sounds of agreement and Jihoon patted Mingyu on the head before they headed out.

------------

Once both Wonwoo and Jihoon were out with Seungcheol, Hoshi and Joshua were left with the children on their own. Hoshi panicked a little and paid extra attention to them, Joshua laughing at his determined face. "Jeez, you look like you think the children are more fragile than glass. That wide eyed staring straight at them won't keep them out of trouble you know." 

"I know hyung! But the 3 of them aren't coming back for at least an hour! Nothing can happen to them during the next hour!!!" Hoshi whined, eyes still trained on the little ones running in and out of their rooms. "Hey babies, please no running in the hall please?" He used please twice. The children paid him no mind, giggling and chasing after each other.

Joshua chuckled at the scene, patting his friend on the shoulder. "They'll be fine. The floor is carpeted, the most they'll get are little bruises and carpet burn." Hoshi's face turned comically horrified. "Bruises?! You can say bruises on these angels are okay?! Hyung!!! Aish, do they have any spare long pants around? NoOOooO they don't! Ah... babies please don't get carpet burn... I'll die....."

------------

The house was empty as the day Jihoon and company first arrived. Entering the house, Jihoon moved on autopilot, He made rounds in the children's rooms, suitcases from the day they moved in flipped open and stuffed full. Each one neatly made, lined up in the hall outside their respective doors. Seungcheol watched as Jihoon adjusted everything in the suitcase meticulously. "Your... not going to help him?" He nudged Wonwoo. Wonwoo shook his head. "There are just somethings that stress Jihoon out if it isn't done by himself. If he's doing it with such care, I usually leave it to him." He walked off to grab his own things. Seungcheol shrugged and headed for the kitchen. Most of the tableware has been there so he just made himself useful and pulled out the baby stuff out and placed them on the counter. The highchairs were too complicated to take apart so he went out to the van and pulled down the chairs and moved the highchairs on.

The suitcases were all piled in, the crib couldn't go so Seungcheol ordered a new one to arrive tomorrow. Once everything was put in and strapped up, they got on and started heading back to their new home. "So..." Seungcheol started the awkward conversation in the car. Wonwoo put on a smile, happy that there's someone like Seungcheol that wants to get to know them better. "...uh how is school?" He asked more towards himself than them, unsure of his question. Jihoon flinched at the mention of school, the other day resurfacing in his memory. Wonwoo gave him a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder as he took on the talking. "Thanks to you there's no more bullies picking on Jihoon." Seungcheol broke out in a shy smile, glad to be of help. "That's good to hear." 

"It is a good thing. Thank you hyung." Wonwoo turned to look at Jihoon who staring off into space, a little tired from packing so fast. "It's just... the other day all the students weren't very nice." He started. Seungcheol dropped his happy expression, a more serious one peered at the two from the rear mirror. "What happened?" 

"The students were being immature and blocking Jihoon's way is all, it wasn't a specific someone." Wonwoo summarized.  He didn't list all the details since there was nothing they could do to change public opinion. Jihoon's head bobbed, the car ride lulling him to sleep. Guiding his head to his shoulder, Wonwoo sighed. "It's okay hyung. I've decided to walk him everywhere from now on. We'll be fine." Seungcheol was upset to hear that Jihoon was having a hard time, but there wasn't anything more he could do for them.