25. Jihoon, Wonwoo

This is the Choi Family

Joshua and Hoshi were lounging in Seungcheol's house, waiting for Jun to arrive. "When did buddy say he was getting here?" Hoshi said, sitting upside down on the couch. Joshua shoved his legs from behind the couch, flipping the idol over it. "He'll get here, don't be impatient." Hoshi groaned in his position on the ground. Flailing his arms like a child, he whined until Joshua smacked him in the head. "Ah! Junnieeee hurrryyyy upppp." Joshua sighed and left the living room in favor of silence and peace. "Juuunnnieeee Shua hyung is a bullyyyyyy. Use you're kung fuuuuuu."

Finally a couple minutes later, the sound of a car rolling up neared. Hoshi jumped at the door and yanked it open, launching himself at the coming car. Joshua sighed for the nth time at his friend's antics and went after him slowly. 

The car parked, the window rolled down, "'Sup." Jun looked as good as always, nice clean cut suit, driving his sleek black car. Dazzling smirk on his lips. The only difference is that he had light purple hair. Hoshi squealed like a school girl, happy to have his bestie back. 

-------------

Jun was settled in one of Seungcheol's guest rooms, his own home under renovation for a little while longer. They made small talk while Jun unpacked.

"I heard you're finally going to debut. Congrats!!" 

"Aww, thanks broooo!" Joshua stayed at the doorway, looking at his 2 friends catching up. "Oh right, you've heard about Seungcheol's suddenly much larger family right? Is that why you came back so soon?" Jun pulled out his laptop and set it up on the desk across from the bed. "Something like that. I've been meaning to come by and check up on you guys anyways." Emptying out the rest of his suitcase on the bed, he tossed the few souvenirs he brought from his hometown at Hoshi. "Here, since you love receiving presents." Jun changed the topic quickly, grabbing both Joshua and Hoshi's attention, but Jun being as perceptive as he is, noticed it and sighed. "Let's talk after." 

Jun wasn't back for just Seungcheol and the boys.

--------------

Seungcheol was spinning in his chair staring holes into the ceiling, blanking out. Ah, what should I eat for dinner today?  He had so much time but nothing to do since the company was finished with Hoshi's planning, all that was left was the song to be recorded and the debut to happen. Only Bumzu was busy. Jun is at my house, maybe me and the guys should go have some barbecue. Stopping his spinning and sitting still for the dizziness to pass, he dragged his hands over his face. He couldn't help but think about the other things weighing on his mind. I probably have to tell the guys the whole situation. He mulled over how to break it to Joshua that Jun was here to stop the marriage and to sort out his parent's affairs. The entire debacle with Jeonghan isn't going smoothly, his predictions were wrong. If he flat out said that Jeonghan was not cooperating in the way they thought he would, how would Joshua feel?

Seungcheol had placated Joshua that maybe Jeonghan was also forced into the marriage since he didn't put up much of a fight back at that 'first date' but what happened at the diner didn't support that notion. Jeonghan seemed insistent on getting closer to Seungcheol although subtly. Something is definitely up with the Yoons.

Grabbing a packet labeled Yoon Industries off his table, he made his way to his car. He had requested the information about all of Yoon Industries' business ventures in order to find a way out of marrying their 'prized son.' Settling in his seat, he pulled out his phone to notify Joshua of said dinner plan they should have. Just then, the phone rang and Jihoon's name flashed across the screen. Jihoon? He's never called before. Answering the call without thinking too much about it, he set the phone off to the side and started the car. 

"Jihoon? What's up?" Joining the busy afternoon traffic jam, he looked at the caller ID jsut to make sure.

There was some shuffling on the other side and a lot of talking in the background. "Hi, Seungcheol hyung? This is Wonwoo." Wonwoo? Wasn't it Jihoon's number?  "Wonwoo? What are you doing with Jihoon's phone?" "Sorry for the abrupt call, but I didn't have your number on hand. Jihoon's currently in the hospital." Seungcheol who was rolling down the streets towards an intersection slammed on the breaks. 

"He WHAT?!" They exchanged location data and Seungcheol was off to the hospital, call for Joshua long forgotten.

-------------

At the hospital, Seungcheol ran up flights of stairs, too impatient to wait for the elevator. Arriving at Jihoon's room, he yanked open the door. Wonwoo who was sitting by Jihoon's side saw him and immediately got up to greet him. "Sorry hyung, for calling you from work." Seungcheol waved him off and moved to see Jihoon better. "It's nothing, I was leaving early anyway." Glancing over Jihoon's features, there were some minor bruises at his temple, but there wasn't anything serious that was visible. "What exactly happened?" 

Wonwoo held Jihoon's pale hand, the back with his thumb. "It was just a series of unfortunate events." He explained that Jihoon was called out by a teacher for a talk, but he never showed up. Wonwoo was waiting for a long time for Jihoon to show up at their usual lunch meet up place, by the tree when some students walked by whispering something that sounded bad. By the time Wonwoo forced the students to tell him what was going on, Jihoon was already out cold. 

Jihoon was walking towards the office when some older kids decided it was cute to bully the boy. They tripped Jihoon and he fell as expected, but they didn't see that Jihoon had knocked his head on the concrete around the corner of the wall. Apparently Jihoon wasn't unconscious yet and exhibited symptoms of a seizure, which led to them poking and prodding at him when Wonwoo finally showed up and yanked them away. They didn't like Wonwoo much to begin with, since they were the same age but Wonwoo was a year behind and decided it would fun to pick a fight with him too. They didn't care about Jihoon, who was shaking on the ground.

It was then that Seungcheol noticed the busted lip and cuts near Wonwoo's eyebrow hidden by his long messy hair. "I'm sorry that happened." He finally said, running the event through his head. It must of been terrifying for both Jihoon and Wonwoo. Taking Wonwoo's other hand, wincing at the busted knuckles, he gripped it tightly. "I'm sure you gave them a good beating, thank you for taking care of Jihoon." Pulling Wonwoo down on the seat, he called for the nurse to clean him up.