First Kiss With First Love~!

They All Have A Date?!

*HaRa's Flashback*

JunSu: Who knew that you'd want to go on a date with someone like me?

HaRa: I'm pretty sure alot of people would~!

JunSu: (Chuckles) Well, thank you. Hey, I just want to say before we start this date officially..... You know I'm still.....

HaRa: In love with YoonA Unni?

JunSu: Erm..... Not exactly in love, but..... Something like that.....

HaRa: Well, I'm just glad you gave me a chance. I'll try my best to make you like me the way you like YoonA Unni.

JunSu: There's no guarantees though..... Sorry.....

HaRa: I know~! Don't be sorry! Let's just enjoy today, okay?

JunSu: Okay!

 

The two got lunch from a nearby cafe and took a bus to a place where they could walk to the beach from.....

 

HaRa: Oppa~? What are you thinking about?

JunSu: Er, nothing.....

HaRa: Oppa.....

JunSu: .....

HaRa: JunSu Oppa..... Do you not like me? Am I not good enough for you? Are you not having a good time? You don't have to be here with me, you know. If you don't like me, just say so now and lessen the pain for both of us.....

JunSu: HaRa..... It's not that I don't like you and it's not that I'm not having a good time. It's just that I'm worried.....

HaRa: About what? If it's about me getting hurt at the end of the day, don't worry. I just want to enjoy the one day I get to spend with the guy I like. Unless you aren't enjoying it..... If you wanna go home, just say so.

JunSu: (Smiles) You're such a cutie~! Come on, let's quickly get to the beach and see if we can find a place that's not so crowded~!

HaRa: Okay~!

 

They were near Kara's dorm and JunSu was dropping HaRa off after the date.....

 

HaRa: Did you enjoy today? I definitely did!

JunSu: Yup, I had heaps of fun!

HaRa: That's good to hear~!

JunSu: (Laughs)

HaRa: Oppa..... Did I manage to make you like me?

JunSu: ..... (Nods)

HaRa: Really? Do you like me the way you like YoonA Unni?

JunSu: (Nods)

HaRa: Why aren't you speaking? You're not sure, are you?

JunSu: I am sure..... I'll prove it if you don't believe me..... (Kisses HaRa)

*End of HaRa's Flashback*

 

Nicole: And then you guys were just kissing like that in front of the dorm for like one whole minute~! Aww, how sweet~!

HaRa: It was so not for a whole minute!!!!!

SeungYeon: Whatever~! Either way, it was still sweet~!

GyuRi: Oh my gosh, I just realised something! Wasn't that your first kiss?

HaRa: (Nods shyly)

JiYoung: (Gasps) Aww~! I'm honoured to have witnessed HaRa Unni's first kiss~!

HaRa: Yah! (Pouts) Stop teasing me~!

Nicole: You're fault for kissing the our view!

HaRa: Technically, it's JunSu Oppa's fault, he kissed me first!

GyuRi: Come on, don't make this into an argument~! Should we celebrate our HaRa's first kiss then?

SeungYeon: (Turns on iPod to play the song 'My First Kiss')

HaRa: No~!

 

-----------------

This turned out a little short :(

But I kinda had trouble thinking of what they did at the beach.....

My brain isnt working at the moment T_T

40% chance I may update again later today = 40% chance that my brain will start working again by later today ^^;;

Hope you liked it though ^^