Sudden Mood Change!

They All Have A Date?!

YoonA: Are we even going to do something today besides lazing around?

HyoYeon: Yeah..... It's already 11am and we haven't done anything!

TaeYeon: Well, what do you want to do?

Sunny: YoonA, this was your idea. What are we meant to do?

YuRi: I thought we were going to talk or something.....

YoonA: We were. What is there to talk about though?

SooYoung: I point it out again after Sunny - this was your idea. What were you wanting to talk about when you suggested a day together?

YoonA: Like..... I don't know. I thought we could all plan it together.

Tiffany: But we never did.

SeoHyun: We could just start a conversation like how we started this conversation. Only difference would be, we'd talk about something more useful.

HyoYeon: Elaborate?

SeoHyun: YoonA Unni said we should talk to each other about what's been going on lately in our lives.

TaeYeon: And.....?

SeoHyun: YoonA Unni can start and tell us about her life.

YoonA: Life?

SeoHyun: Yup. If you want a specific topic..... I think you were talking about love life when you suggested this.

YoonA: ..... Love life?

Tiffany: Oh, just hurry up and talk! Look, I'll ask some questions then. How are you and TaecYeon getting along?

YoonA: Uhh..... Good.....

YuRi: You sound unsure..... Why is that?

YoonA: I'm not unsure, I'm just stunned. I can't believe I started this..... (Sighs)

Sunny: (Laughs) Let's continue onto our next victim.....

SooYoung: Victim? (Laughs) You make this sound like it's some torture game!

Sunny: SooYoung, did SeungHyun reply back to your text that night?

HyoYeon: Text? What text? And SeungHyun? Oh my gosh, I nearly forgot about you two being a couple..... You never talk about him anymore!

SooYoung: So this is why you said victim.....

Sunny: (Nods rpoudly)

Tiffany: Wait, is this the night you came into my room when Jessica had the nightmare? (Everyone becomes quiet)

TaeYeon: Nightmare? What nightmare.....?

SeoHyun: Has she been having nightmares lately? Is that why she's sleeping in so late?

Tiffany: Well..... (Nods) She had a nightmare about..... Someone..... And it scared her alot.

YuRi: Who's the someone?

Sunny: I need to talk to Tiffany for a minute! (Clamps Tiffany's mouth and drags her out of the room)

 

Tiffany's POV

Me: What is it?

I finally asked her when she unclamped my mouth in the kitchen.

Sunny: Do they know?

Me: Know what?

Sunny: About Jessica and JongHyun..... Breaking up.

That.

I had forgotten that they still didn't know.

Jessica never let me tell them and I never did.....

Why?

I don't know.

I guess since I promised her I wouldn't, if I broke the promise, she'd be in a more fragile state than now and.....

That would be jsut about impossible to be in a worse state.

Me: No, they don't know..... I forgot.

Sunny: Are we going to tell them? Jessica doesn't want us to.....

I brain clattered and spun, trying to think of a solution.

The rest of the girls in the lounge were expecting some kind of explanation and I didn't have one at the moment.

Sunny: I think it'd be better to tell them. It'll be for the best for Jessica and even if she hates us for the time being, she'll be in a better state sooner.

I just merely nodded at Sunny and we made our way back to the lounge.

As expected, the six girls were sitting like puppies in obedience school, waiting for us to speak some words.

Sunny: (Whisper) Do you want to say it or should I?

I didn't give any reaction, I was too busy worrying about how I'd lose Jessica's trust.

Sunny took that as a 'You do the explaining!' and started speaking.

She sounded confident and.....

Almost like how an announcer on the news says a tragic breaking news.

Sunny: JongHyun broke up with Jessica and she's been down for the past..... Months, I guess.

TaeYeon: What?!

Sunny: Shush! She made us promsie not to tell you all, so that's why we kept it from you all these times..... But we're sorry.

SeoHyun: Aww..... Don't be sorry! It must've been hard for you two..... I'm sorry we didn't figure it out earlier.

Aww.....

Maknae SeoHyun can be so sweet.

Silence flowed through the room for the next minutes.

Until.....

Jessica: Are we having a funeral? What's with the mood in this room?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Jessica's meant to sound very happy and bubbly in the last sentence.

I didn't know how I'd really express it since I wanted that to be the last line in this chappie..... ^^

Why do you think Jessica's happy so suddenly?

And.....

I just want to apologize in advance - I can't think of things I can do to fill out the months between now and October so I could just do a huge time-zap and fly into October.

Then I'm planning on ending this story before December 31st, 2010..... (The dates are in the storydates not real-life dates *^^*)

+ Hara's date w/ JunSu in the next chapter! :)

Comment~! ^^