Broken Promise & Broken Heart.

They All Have A Date?!

A full-on and busy January had passed by and the SNSD girls finally got a day to themselves as a present(?) from Manager Oppa to them for the first day of February.....

 

Jessica: Yay! Finally, a day to rest.....

YoonA: We have to do all we like today, before we go back to the busy days!

TaeYeon: YoonA! You shouldn't talk too loudly! You know you have a cold and you don't want to lose your voice! Oh and Tiffany~! Did you make that call that you wanted to make~?

Tiffany: Do you think I've had the time to? Of course I haven't!

YuRi: What call?

Tiffany: Nothing!

SooYoung: Geez, we keep too many things secret around here.....

Sunny: That's coming from SooYoung, the person who kept her date a secret.

SooYoung: I was going to tell you, at the right time!

Sunny: Oh, sure~!

HyoYeon: I'm going to go hang out with EunHyuk Oppa today! I haven't seen him for so long!

SeoHyun: I'm guessing that YoonA Unni is going to hang out with TaecYeon Oppa?

YoonA: Of course~!

TaeYeon: Hey, Tiffany and SeoHyun are looking for the same people, we could call them together today!

Jessica: What are you going to do, Sunny?

Sunny: SungMing Oppa wanted to meet with me today..... I'll hang out with you afterwards though! I promise~!

Jessica: Hmm..... Okay, but what time will you be back?

Sunny: I'm leaving at 11 and coming back at probably 2. Not sure though, I'll text you~!

YuRi: Oh yes! SooYoung, you have Eli's number right?

Tiffany: You want Eli's number?! (Everyone stares at YuRi)

YuRi: What?! No!!!!! A member of Kara asked me if I could get U-KISS's number since us, SNSD has so many male groups' numbers!

HyoYeon: We don't have that many~! Or do we?

SeoHyun: We only have 2PM, SS501, U-KISS and F.T.Island's numbers. That's only four.

TaeYeon: So true~!

YoonA: Argh, I can't wait until 10AM, I'm just going to go to 2PM's house right now!

Sunny: That's only 35 minutes away.....

YoonA: That's a long time to wait when you're excited!

HyoYeon: You know what? I might just as well leave with YoonA~!

Jessica: You're going to go to 2PM's house?

HyoYeon: No..... I'm going to see EunHyuk Oppa.....

Jessica: Oh, okay. Hey, YoonA! Can I come with you to 2PM's house? I want to visit Jay to give him a surprise~!

YoonA: Sure, Unni!

 

YoonA and Jessica took a bus ride to get to 2PM's house.....

 

YoonA: (Knocks on their door) It's YoonA~!

TaecYeon: (From inside) Oh, oh! I'll get the door~! (Opens the door)

YoonA: Oppa!

TaecYeon: Hi YoonA~!

Jessica: Hello!

TaecYeon: Hello, Jessica! Come in~!

 

TaecYeon led YoonA and Jessica to the living room where the members who had no schedule on at that time were at.....

 

YoonA: Hello~!

JunSu: Omo! Hello YoonA~~~~~!

TaecYeon: Jessica, you can come in..... You've been here before~!

JunHo: Jessica NooNa?

Jessica: Hi~!

ChanSung: Why are you here, Jessica NooNa? Oh, is Jay Hyung here too?

Jessica: Why? And, no, Jay Hyung isn't with me..... I came here to see him.....

TaecYeon: Oh yes! You're meant to be with Jay Hyung, aren't you?

Jessica: Why am I meant to be with Jay Oppa right now?

ChanSung: Jay Oppa told us that he was going on a date this morning.....

JunHo: So we just assumed that it'd be you he was going with to his date.....

Jessica: ..... Are you sure that Jay Oppa said he was going on a date? Maybe he said something else and you guys heard wrong?

JunSu: I'm pretty sure that he said date..... Well, everyone who was there to hear him say he was going seems to have heard him say date.

JunHo: Yes, because NichKhun Hyung was there and he texted me asking if Jay Oppa had come back from his date yet.

Jessica: .....

YoonA: Omo..... Unni..... Are you okay?

TaecYeon: We're sorry.....

Jessica: You shouldn't be sorry..... Can you give Jay a call now? I want to hear what he says about this.....

JunHo: Uhm, yea..... Sure. (Calls Jay) Jay Hyung?

Jay: Hi, JunHo~!

ChanSung: So..... How's your date going?

Jay: ..... Why?

TaecYeon: We're your bros! Can't we ask you about this kinda stuff?

Jay: Uhm..... Of course you can ask, but you usually don't..... Anyway, I'm having alot of fun~!

JunHo: Are you with..... Uhm..... Jessica NooNa?

Jay: ..... Erm, yea..... Haha.....

TaecYeon: Could we please talk to her? I want to ask her something.

Jay: Sorry, but she's, uhm..... Not wanting to answer the phone, I've got to go, see you! (Hangs up)

ChanSung: Hyung! Urgh..... Are you okay Jessica NooNa?

Jessica: I..... I don't know.....

JunHo: Hey..... Where's JunSu Hyung?

TaecYeon: Where's YoonA? I'll go look for them, JunHo and ChanSung look after Jessica.

 

TaecYeon's POV

I was worried.

JunSu and YoonA were missing.

The fact that they were 'missing' wasn't worrying, it was just that they were missing together, at the same time.

I knew that YoonA might just be getting a cup of water and that JunSu Hyung could've gone to his room and that they weren't missing together after all, but I knew that JunSu had a thing for YoonA.

I walked around the house frantically, looking for them.

The first place I checked was the balcony, but they weren't there.

The second place I checked was JunSu Hyung's room, but they weren't there either.

I came across my room's door.

I heard someone in there, so I put my ear to the door and listened.

Too afraid to barge in suddenly, but too afraid to not know what was happening in my room, I slightly opened the door and peeked inside.

YoonA: Okay, I'll be your girlfriend.....

I found them.

Kissing.

In my room.

I thought that JunSu Hyung saw me, but I really didn't care.

I closed the door just as quietly as I opened it and slumped back into the lounge.

Me: Jessica, you might want to take YoonA home and ask her some questions.....

 

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry you found this chapter short.....

But I just had the urge to finish it there!

And as for the last chapter, I really made sure there are no mistakes between HyunJoong & HyungJoon's names!

Thank you for readin my humble and imperfect story.....

<3 all the comments I'm getting~!