It's My Way Of Confessing.

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry, but this chapter is about KeyCole and I think the next chapter will be about Onew+SeungYeon.....

And maybe some MinYul the chapter after that? ^^

Sorry to those who's been looking forward to other couples, they'll come around I promise!

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Onew: When will we be able to see her?

Reception: She's just finshed her check up, but the doctor wants to make sure her she's stable physically and mentally, so you'll have to wait for about 45 minutes. Sorry, but it's the doctor's decision and it's for the best.

Onew: Okay..... Thank you.

Key: I'm going to wait here.

TaeMin: Key Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea. We'll be here for 45 minutes!

MinHo: TaeMin's right. We'll go for a drive before we come back in time.

JongHyun: Key, we were told that she's fine, just little tiny minor injuries that aren't even big enough to be called injuries. Come on, where did the Almighty Key go?

Key: (Glares at JongHyun) He's still here!

TaeMin: Omo! Isn't that Kara?

JongHyun: Hey, it is! Well, they should be here, after all, it was one of their member who got hurt!

Onew: Oh no.....

MinHo: Onew Hyung, shouldn't you be happy?

JongHyun: Onew Hyung's girlfriend is here~!

Onew: I am, but it's going to be extremely awkward.....

TaeMin: I'll go get them~!

Onew: Yah, TaeMin! No!

TaeMin: (Walks over to Kara and gets them)

JiYoung: Wow, are you guys here for Nicole as well?

JongHyun: Uh huh. Key was really sad, because he thought he was being stood up.

SeungYeon: Stood up? What do you mean stood up?

MinHo: Like..... Date abandones you..... You know, that kind of stood up.

HaRa: Nicole Unni never told us she was going on a date.....

TaeMin: Well, did you know SeungYeon NooNa went on a date today?

SeungYeon: !!!!! How do you know?!

TaeMin: Onew Hyung is in SHINee and so am I.....

HaRa: Oh my gosh, you went out with Onew Oppa? Aww, why didn't you tell us?

JiYoung: We're old enough to know these things now!

MinHo: Kara members don't talk much about love life inside their group?

SeungYeon: We do, it's just that we don't say when we're going on dates and I was planning on telling them after the date.

JongHyun: Onew Hyung! Say something!

Onew: Uhm..... Hi.....

SeungYeon: Hi.....

TaeMin: ..... Awkward.....

JongHyun: Aww, GyuRi NooNa, you look very sad..... Key is very sad too, but he hasn't lost his diva attitude.

Key: (Glares at JongHyun) Dino!

JiYoung: Haha, SHINee is funny~!

Receptionist: Did you want to see Miss Niccole Jung? She's available to see now, but please keep the volume down as she may still be shocked from the crash.

Onew: Okay. Come on, Key. Let's go.

Key: (Sighs)

SeungYeon: I hope she's okay.....

 

SHINee and Kara both followed the receptionist into a hospital room where Nicole was sitting on a bed.....

 

Nicole: Aww, so you were the visitors that I had? Aww, thank you all for coming~!

HaRa: (Gives Nicole a hug) Nicole Unni, you seem pretty stable to me!

Nicole: Yea, I'm prefectly fine and feel fine, but the doctor said something about my heart and brain and stuff like that.....

GyuRi: Do you know how much I worried? What's up with the Manager Oppa?! He's always a very sensible driver, but what happened to him?!

Nicole: GyuRi Unni, calm down~! It's not Manager Oppa's fault, it's mine. I was running late, so I asked him to go down this allyway which was really small. That's why he crashed, so please don't blame Manager Oppa!

JiYoung: We know where you were going, Nicole Unni..... It wasn't to a solo schedule, it was to see Key Oppa, right?

Key: I told you, it's my fault. She asked to go down that allyway, because of me. I'm so sorry..... It's not Manager Oppa's fault or Nicole's, it's all mine. I'm really really sorry.

JongHyun: Key, it's not your fault.....

Nicole: Oppa, please don't blame yourself, I had the choice to ask Manager Oppa to do that or not and I chose to ask him. It's not your fault, Key Oppa.

Key: Yes, it is.

Nicole: Oppa.....

MinHo: We should give them time to sort this out themselves..... (Drags Onew, JongHyun and TaeMin out of the room)

GyuRi: Come on, we'll just be outside. (Follows the members of SHINee who went out the room)

Nicole: Key Oppa, don't be selfless! Be the Almighty Key that I know!

Key: I can't.....

Nicole: Look, I'm perfectly fine! (Gets off the hospital bed and stands)

Key: That still doesn't erase the fact that it was me who put you and your Manager Hyung into a car crash.

Nicole: Manager Oppa is perfectly fine too! So Key Oppa, please stop.

Key: .....

Nicole: You're always strong and encouraging for others, so this time be like that to yourself. Be the Almighty Key that I know and fell in love with.....

Key: ..... Fell in love with.....?

Nicole: Lame confession, I know.....

Key: (Chuckles)

Nicole: So you're all good now? You've stopped blaming yourself, Oppa?

Key: How can I not listen to you when you talk so sweetly?

Nicole: Of course, if there's one thing the Almighty Key cannot resist, it's me! (Giggles)

Key: Should I..... Uhm..... Get the others to come back in?

Nicole: Nah, they'll come in when they want to. Knowing HaRa and JiYoung, it won't be too long.

Key: And JongHyun Hyung. I bet he's eavesdropping right now.

Nicole: Really? Since when did he eavesdrop?

Key: Probably from the moment he exited that door. JongHyun Hyung, stop eavesdropping!

JongHyun: (Opens the door) You know me too well, Key~!

Nicole: .....

JongHyun: I heard the confession too, it was very sweet~!

Nicole: .....

Key: You're making her feel embarrassed! Where did the others go?

JongHyun: Onew Hyung and SeungYeon NooNa went to the cafe across the road, the rest of Kara went to check up on their Manager Hyung and MinHo and TaeMin went somewhere.

Key: Somewhere?

JongHyun: They never told me where they were going!

Key: You probably didn't ask.

JongHyun: Okay, I didn't ask, but they still didn't tell me!

Nicole: (Giggles)

MinHo: (Comes into the room) Key Hyung, where's your phone?

 

-------------------------------------------

Yea, like I said at the start, there's only KeyCole.....

Sorry!

I'm thinking that maybe I'll base one chapter for one couple only.....

What do you think about that?

Do you think I should do one whole chapter for one whole couple or short 2-3 couples for one chapter?

Consider the fact that I can only update once everyday due to my full schedule nowdays~! *^^*

Thank you everyone for your support and motivation, <3 you all~! ^^