Important?

They All Have A Date?!

HyoYeon's POV

I was squatting down inside the front door of the house, staring excitedly at my phone.

Jessica: Yah, the Maknae is sulking inside her room by herself, but you're waiting at the front door for your date to arrive?!

I looked up, startled by the tone of Jessica's voice.

She could be icy sometimes, but she never used that kind of 'quietly shouting' voice.

Me: Sorry..... I'm just..... Really..... Excited.....

The features on Jessica's face softened into a laugh.

Jessica: Yah, I was just joking~!

Sometimes, Jessica can be really good at acting like a ice princess.

Well, that was her nickname, right?

Jessica: Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I'd be excited to if I was going on a date with someone I love so much.....

For a split second, I saw a hint of sadness enter Jessica's eyes before she smiled sweetly again, waving and leaving to the lounge.

My phone vibrated in my hands as a text was recieved.

I immediately stood up, knowing who it'd be from and ran out the door after shouting a short farewell message to the members inside the dorm.

Me: EunHyuk Oppa~!

EunHyuk: HyoYeonie~!

Sure, it was only yesterday when I saw him, but I still missed him.

That's what happens when you find your true love.

I ran into his wide open arms and we both hugged each other for about a minute.

EunHyuk: Aww, I thought you'd be wearing my gift.....

Me: Hey, I have to wear that beautiful garment at a beautiful event, so you'll have to be patient!

EunHyuk: So you're saying that this isn't important?

EunHyuk Oppa did a cute pout and I just laughed, because I knew he was just kidding around.

Me: No, this is an important event, but I want to save the dress for an extremely special occasion~! Oppa, where are we going to? Come on, let's go~!

 

In the city center, Key was waiting for Nicole.....

 

Key's POV

I looked at my watch.

8.30am.

I looked around for Nicole, but didn't see any sign of her.

It was only 8.30, the time we had promised to meet, I didn't mind if she was late.

A smile curved on my lips as an image of Nicole popped into my head.

I was leaning on the wall of the base of a huge statue placed in the city center.

The place was busy, but since there were roads surrounding the statue, no-one ever walked into this area, unless they were waiting for the bus which stopped here.

As I walked round and round the statue and time passed by, I gradually started to worry.

Nicole knew we were meeting at the statue, right?

After reading my clock which told me it was 8.45, my hand naturally dropped into my skinny jean pocket in search of my cellphone.

Of course, my hand retrieved nothing from there, since my phone was lost and probably run over in the SM car park.

As fear slowly began to grow bigger and bigger inside me, I panicked in frustration.

I didn't know Nicole that well, but listening to how Sunny NooNa always talked about her, she didn't seem like the type of person who would be late for an important event.

Not that this has to be an important event to her.

More minutes passed and soon 9am came.

The road was alot emptier as the majority of the people would be at their workplace now and the place was also empty from people as well.

Half an hour passed and still Nicole hadn't turned up.

Where was she?

Was she okay?

Gradually, the fear and worry turned to pain and sadness.

An hour had passed since the promised time and there was no word about Nicole.

Word always got through the city fast and if anything had happened to Nicole, surely everyone including me would know about it.

Conclusion, Nicole doesn't want to go on a date with me.

I felt my eyes sting from the tears that were threatening to fall, but I softly dabbed them away with the sleeve of my jacket.

The next bus that would take me back home would arrive any minute now.

What would everyone say when I got home?

I was sure that they were ready to burden me with alot of questions.

A few minutes later, the bus arrived and I sulkily hopped on.

Swiping my bus card, I made my way to the back of the empty bus.

I stared down at my shoes, not wanting to be noticed by the driver or anyone outside, though it was unlikely that they would and I couldn't care less if they did.

My mind had only one image in it and I so badly wanted to get rid of it, because of the pain it was causing me.

Nicole.....

Why won't you give me a chance.....?

 

At 2PM's house.....

 

JunHo: Hyung! Where's Jay Hyung?

JunSu: ..... Which Hyung are you asking.....?

JunHo: I'm asking all of you!

NichKhun: Hmm, I don't know. He wasn't here when I woke up~!

TaecYeon: Neither do I. He just said he had something to tell our Manager Hyung and left the dorm early.

JunHo: I wonder if he's okay.....

ChanSung: Why? Surely, Jay Hyung is capable of looking after himself.....

JunHo: Yes, but you know how there's been that news..... About Jay Hyung disrespecting Koreans.....

WooYoung: Hey, I have an idea! I'll go out and look for him, just to make sure he's safe from all danger, okay? Cool! (Rushes out of the lounge)

JunHo: What's that about.....?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is a bit crappy..... :(

I wrote it at my friend 'Ayame''s house and it was a sleepover so I got distracted ALOT lol :)

I'll try to make the next chappies better though!

And I found this competition for ppl who are interested in dance/sing/act so Imma enter!

If you win you get like a scholarship thingy and they pay for everything! ^^

Also, this is a stupid question, but it's for the readers - Have I told you who Jay cheated on Jessica with?

Thnaks, remember I'm really open to suggestions~! *^^*