Preparation Time~!

They All Have A Date?!

Onew's POV

Me: Key! Aren't you going to go on your date with Nicole?!

I burst into our room which was also shared with TaeMin, heading straight for his bed.

It was already 8AM and he was meant to meet up with Nicole at 9.30AM.

Me: KEY!!!!! Do you want to ruin your first date with Nicole by sleeping in?!

I shouted at the lump under the bedcover.

No movement.

Me: I'm going to have to use my hidden weapon.....

I reached down towards the lump and started tickling only to be startled by how soft it was.

I pulled the covers back and stood there in confusion.

The lump wasn't Key, but a few pillows and cushions bunched up.

Key: You seriously didn't think I'd sleep in when I'm meant to be on a date with the prettiest girl on Ear.....

I heard him come into the room, all dressed up for the event.

Me: Yah, you gave me a fright!

Key: Sorry Hyung~! But why were you going to wake me up? You never do, unless we have a schedule.....

That was true.

I never bothered waking up my fellow members if they were asleep when we didn't have schedule.

Me: That's..... That's because I'm going down to the city as well, so I thought I might as well go with you.....

Key: Why are you going down to the city?

Me: ..... I just am..... For..... Something.....

Key always has to question people.....

Key: Well, I'm not going anywhere with someone dressed in pyjamas.....

I looked down at my clothes and realised that I hadn't dressed into my casual clothes.

Me: I'm quick at getting ready, you know that!

I quickly said before exiting the room, leaving Key alone in there.

TaeMin was staring at the TV screen inside the lounge.

Me: TaeMin, I'm going down to the city with Key. If you want, I'll wake up the others for you.

TaeMin: No thank you, I don't want to disturb their sleep~!

Aww, TaeMin has such a sweet heart and smile~!

I flashed him back my own smile and went back into our room to fetch clothes to get changed into.

When I walked in, Key was searching for something frantically.

Me: What are you looking for?

Key: I can't find my phone..... Wait, you have it, don't you, Onew Hyung?

Me: Why would I have your phone?

Key: Well, you never gave it back after you picked it up yesterday.

Me: Picked it up? I didn't pick up your phone.....

Key: At the carpark at SM yesterday? You sneaked up on me and I dropped my phone. I saw you bend down and pick it up.

Me: You dropped your phone? I didn't know that..... And I wasn't picking up your phone, I was picking up..... This important note I got given.

Key: You've got to be kidding me!!!!! That means that my phone's in the carpark!!!!!

Me: That's why you don't reply on other people to pick up your dropped stuff.

I walked over to the closet and pulled out some casual clothes and quickly got changed.

Me: Look, here, you can use my phone for the day.

Key: Aww, really, Hyung? Thank you~!

He smiled his best smile at me and I just smirked back.

Me: But please keep it on silent~!

Key eyed me suspiciously like he was deciding how he would answer me.

Key: I think I'll just keep it on normal.....

Me: Am I really that obvious?

I asked him teasingly.

Key: Well, your smirk and kindness kinda gived it away..... Come on~! We don't want to be late~!

He pulled me out of the house after giving TaeMin a short farewell and we made our way over to the closest bus stop.

My heart started beating faster and faster at the thought of seeing her.

 

At Kara's house.....

 

Nicole's POV

I glanced over at the clock on the wall, mouth full with toast that I had made for myself.

SeungYeon: Why do you keep looking over at the clock? We don't have any schedule today, Nicole~! Relax!

I jumped slightly at SeungYeon Unni's remark.

She was spreading jam onto a piece of warm toast from across the table from me.

Me: It's just I have..... I have a solo schedule.....

I hated lying to my Unnis and DongSaengs.....

But I just couldn't bring myself to tell them that I was going on a date with Key.

They would make a huge deal out of it, because they thought we were just friends.

SeungYeon: Really? How come Manager Oppa didn't tell us?

SeungYeon Unni, please don't start interrogating me.....

Me: I'm not sure.....

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

SeungYeon: Should I wake the other three up?

Me: Only if you want to. If you think you'll get bored.

SeungYeon: Uhm..... Maybe I won't.....

My phone buzzed on the table, telling me it was time to go.

Me: Uhm, SeungYeon Unni, I have to go now..... See you later~!

I heard SeungYeon Unni say something after me, but I was too excited to stop and ask her to repeat it.

I grabbed my handbag and some disguise before heading out the front door and down to Manager Oppa's van.

Manager Oppa: You're really dressed up today, Nicole~!

Me: Yea.....

I answered quietly as I entered the van.

I was glad that Manager Oppa wasn't the interrogating type.

He just asked where and when, not why.

Manager Oppa: So I just drop you off in the city center?

Me: Yup!

I exclaimed, making it obvious that I was in a good mood and possibly a bit hyper.

Manager Oppa: You seem very up today~!

Me: I am up today~!

I said smiling out the window, thinking about Key Oppa.

 

At SNSD's house.....

 

TaeYeon: SeoHyun, could you please wake up the rest of the members please? Tell them breakfast is ready.

SeoHyun: .....

TaeYeon: SeoHyun? SeoHyun~?

SeoHyun: Huh? Yes, TaeYeon Unni?

TaeYeon: What's up? You're always staring into space ever since..... Well, yesterday.

SeoHyun: Oh, I'm fine.....

TaeYeon: Did KyuHyun Oppa do something to you? If he did, you should tell us. Or me at least, it won't do you any good keeping it to yourself.

SeoHyun: Unni, I'm really fine. Don't worry about me~!

TaeYeon: Well..... If you say so. Could you please wake up the other members?

SeoHyun: Okay~! (Walks out of the kitchen and towards Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny's room)

Tiffany: (Sleep-talking from inside the room)

SeoHyun: (Bangs into the bedroom door) Oww!!!!!

Tiffany: Ahh!!!!! (Opens the door) Omo! SeoHyun! Are you okay? What happened?

SeoHyun: I'm okay, I just banged into the door.....

Sunny: What happened? Did SeoHyun hurt herself?

SeoHyun: No, I'm okay.

Sunny: Lemme guess. You were zoning out again?

SeoHyun: Do I really daydream that much now?

Tiffany: Uh, yes. Especially since KyuHyun took you out of that meeting and took you away. Did he really not do anything to you?

SeoHyun: Unni, he really didn't do anything apart from apologize.

Jessica: Please, I want to sleep in today.....

Sunny: Unni! You always say that every morning, no matter how long you sleep in!

Jessica: (Yawns) That's because I never get anough sleep.....

Tiffany: Come on, SeoHyun. Let's go wake everyone else. I'm guessing TaeYeon cooked up some breakfast?

SeoHyun: Yup..... (Walks over to HyoYeon, YuRi and YoonA's room)

HyoYeon: (From inside the room) So which one looks better with these jeans?

Tiffany: (Opens the door) What looks better with what jeans?

YuRi: Ahh!!!!!

YoonA: Omo! Unni, you need to knock before entering!

SeoHyun: Unni, breakfast is ready..... (Walks off to the other room)

HyoYeon: What's up with SeoHyun?

Tiffany: She banged her head on our bedroom door, because I think she was walking while daydreaming.....

YoonA: She always does that now..... I wonder what's bothering her so much?

YuRi: She's been more like that ever since she got taken away yesterday by KyuHyun at that weird meeting.....

HyoYeon: YuRi, YuRi, YuRi!!!!! What looks better?!

Tiffany: Uhm..... HyoYeon, why are there so many of your clothes layed out all over your bed.....?

YoonA: She's going on a date~!

Tiffany: Right..... With EunHyuk?

HyoYeon: Duh!

Tiffany: Wasn't seeing him yesterday enough for you?

HyoYeon: Just because you don't have a date!

Tiffany: Hmph..... Anyway, TaeYeon is waiting for you to come out for breakfast.

YuRi: We'll be out as soon as we pick out HyoYeon's outfit and clean it up. It'll be pretty quick.

Tiffany: It better be, because TaeYeon won't be happy otherwise. (Walks off to the other room to find SeoHyun)

SooYoung: Okay, SeoHyun~! I'll be out as soon as I get washed up~!

SeoHyun: Oh, hi, Tiffany Unni.

Tiffany: What's wrong, SeoHyun? Something did happen between you and KyuHyun yesterday, right? Tell me what happened.

SeoHyun: Unni..... I just..... I just want to rest for a while today. If I feel better later, I promise I'll tell you.

SooYoung: Uhm..... I'm just going to go to breakfast now then..... I'll leave you to rest by yourself, unless you want me to keep you company.

SeoHyun: I'm just going to take a short nap. You go have your meal, but thanks Unni.

SooYoung: (Exits the room and closes the door behind her) You don't know what happened with her, right?

Tiffany: Nope, do you?

SooYoung: Nope.

TaeYeon: (From the kitchen) What's taking everyone so long?

YoonA: We're coming~!

SooYoung: So are we~!

 

At Super Junior's house.....

 

HeeChul: (Comes into the room and closes the door behind him) Don't try to hide it from me.

KyuHyun: ..... Hide... Hide what?

HeeChul: I know you did something to SeoHyun. What did you do to her?

KyuHyun: I..... I didn't do anything.....

HeeChul: You're stuttering and you've been zoning out alot lately. That's enough evidence for me to say that something's up.

KyuHyun: Hyung, you're too observant..... (Sighs)

HeeChul: That's why you can't hide it from me, because eventually I'll find out what you did and when I do, I can't make guarantees that it'll stay a secret. Unless you confess right now, then I can promise you that it'll be all confidential.

KyuHyun: Really.....?

HeeChul: Yes.

KyuHyun: I guess it'll help me to get it off my chest and talk to someone about it.....

HeeChul: And I'm here to listen.

KyuHyun: I..... After I apologized..... She..... She didn't believe that I was saying it sincerely..... So.....

HeeChul: Stop stuttering and just say it. Straight out.

KyuHyun: So I kissed her.

HeeChul: Oh. How did she respond?

KyuHyun: She didn't do anything. She was too shocked by my actions to move even one millimeter, but when I heard people walking towards us, I broke the kiss. Then I walked away from her to make it less obvious.

HeeChul: See, it wasn't that hard to talk about it! I'll keep it confidential and a secret, I promise.

KyuHyun: Hey, thanks, Hyung.

EunHyuk: (Bursts into the room) What should I wear to my date~?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From now on, some chapters won't be based fully on SNSD as it is nearing the end & I'm starting to match the pairs I know'll be together up.

Sorry about that but thats just how this will work :(

Hopefully you don't mind too much and I'll try my best to add at least the littlest bit of SNSD in every chapter.

I was listening to SHINee while I was writing this XD

And though it was a little distracting once or twice, it kinda helped me write! ^^

I'm still open to suggestions on how the couplings should be at the ending so plz comment lots~! *^^*