She Chose To Be With You.

They All Have A Date?!

Okay, this chapter is a bit shorter than my average..... :(

It's because last night I stayed up really late (up until 5am, sigh) and today I got a nosebleed - not once, but 5 times!!!!! O_O

So this chapter isn't that good but I have to go to sleep.

I had this all figured out in my mind & I felt if I didnt update it, I'd forget it tomorrow.

Maybe I'll edit it tomorrow if I hav time and update too ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YongHwa's POV

The van was extremely noisy - noisier than usual.

I was quiet - quieter than usual.

My Manager Hyung came to pick me up from my first We Got Married recording and the reveal of my wife gave me a huge shock.

At first, I was so against the idea of going on We Got Married.

Manager Hyung only broke the news to me and my fellow members the day after I confessed to SeoHyun which seriously didn't help the situation much more.

I tried to convince me Manager Hyung with every second of my free time to cancel my appearance on the show, but he wouldn't budge from his decision and only repeated the same words every time, 'It'll be good for CNBlue, do it for them and yourself.'.

Eventually, today had come and with a great big lump of worry and stress in the deep pit of my stomach, I prepared myself to fake happiness and smile.

Having acted before, this wasn't a big problem, but when the Main PD told us that the whole CNBlue would be filming at the start, I started worrying more.

Those three knew about the confession and how I felt right now, so someone might slip in their act and the staff may sense something wrong in the atmosphere.

Luckily, nothing seemed to go wrong and my friends did well, they were all very great people to be with.

When the time drew nearer for my wife to come, I got more nervous and nervous.

My mind was only filled with SeoHyun at that point and how she might think of me as a bad person that needs to be avoided.

I really didn't want that.

The lump and the butterflies in my stomach got so bad to the state where I was so dizzy, I felt I was about to faint.

Some staff decided that I could have a little rest behind the reception as well as adding some fun to the episode by putting JungShin out there to pretend to be the husband.

Finally, the car arrived and a tall and lean girl walked through the door.

I didn't want to see her at first, but the curiousity got the better of me and I looked up.

The sight of the girl walking towards me - actually JungShin, doubled the butterflies in my stomach, but took away that lump of worry and stress.

SeoHyun from SNSD, the girl I had confessed to had just walked in as my wife.

My happiness and smile didn't need to be faked like I was prepared for and the filming went smoothly and well.

After the recording, I wanted to go up to SeoHyun and talk to her more, but Manager Hyung wanted to get home for rest and so did the other members who had followed him here.

I thanked and bid farewell to all the staff and gave SeoHyun a warm glance with a smile.

She returned both and I swear I could've melted right there and then if the cold wind didn't blow right through me.

So now, here I was, sitting in the car with my three DongSaengs chatting away about SeoHyun and I was silently thinking to myself in the front seat by Manager Hyung.

Manager Hyung nudged me lightly with his elbow and started a light conversation with me.

Manager Hyung: Do you like your chosen wife?

I could do nothing, but nod furiously.

He laughed out loud at my reaction to his question and the back seats quietened.

Manager Hyung continued on, obviously not caring if the other three were listening to this or not.

Manager Hyung: Did you know that she chose you to be her husband? That's why I didn't want you to cancel it.

Me: Wait..... She..... SeoHyun chose me?

Manager Hyung: Yup, she did.

MinHyuk snorted a little while trying to hold in his laughter and the other two were whispering to each other.

Wow.....

She chose to be with me.....