Startled.

They All Have A Date?!

My throat is gradually starting to get better and I'm gradually fitting into my normal routine now! :)

So hopefully the chapters will get better and better and I'll be able to update more frequently~!

I'll try to update at least one or two more chapters today because I love u all and I want to make sure I can entertain you!

So please read on!

Thanxx for bearing with me and reading/commenting/subscribing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Key's POV

I was sitting on a chair in the corner with the rest of SHINee thinking about how I would have to explain this to Sunny NooNa when a gentle knock was heard on the door.

TaeMin: I'll get it.....

Me: Uh, no. I'll get it.

I stood up and walked over to the door and saw Sunny NooNa standing on the other side.

Me: It's Sunny NooNa. I'm just going to talk to her outside.

They nodded and fell back into the silence as I walked out to silently greet Sunny NooNa.

Sunny: So, what's going on?

I held her arm as I dragged her out of the hospital to move to somewhere more private.

Me: It's something that only I figured out at the place where we found Onew Hyung and I haven't told anyone MinHo..... And now you, NooNa, so you can't tell anyone!

We made it out of the hospital and it was only then that I started talking.

 

They sat on a bench on the sidewalk that surrounded the carpark of the hospital and talked.....

 

Key: Onew Hyung's phone was on the floor when I first saw him there. I just grabbed it off the ground and put it in my pocket without much thought..... But when I got some time by myself after everyone had left, I figured that he had been on the phone while he was in there.....

Sunny: So you checked the call history log and found something to do with KyuHyun Oppa?

Key: Bingo.

Sunny: But..... Why does that put SeoHyun in danger?

Key: I actually got this little bit of info from MinHo who heard it from YuRi NooNa..... He told me that KyuHyun Oppa really likes SeoHyun and that he would pretty much do anything to get her.

Sunny: Uhm..... Sorry Mr. Sherlock Holmes, but I'm not getting it.....

Key: NooNa~!!!!! I'm trying to be serious~!!!!!

Sunny: Sorry~! But really I don't exactly get it.

Key: This is just a guess that MinHo and I came up with, but it's worth letting you know, so you can keep an eye out for him. KyuHyun-sshi owuld know that Onew was going out with SeoHyun, so he probably did something to make Onew Hyung mad and break up with her. Right now, it's the perfect chance for him to apporach SeoHyun and help her to win her over.

Sunny: Wow..... You are one smart guy..... Thanks for telling me, I'll make sure I keep an eye out for KyuHyun Oppa.....

 

While Key and Sunny were having their conversation outside, things were also happening inside the hospital room.....

 

TaeMin's POV

Key Hyung had left to talk with Sunny NooNa and MinHo Hyung had gone off to schedule not long after them.

So now it was just me with JongHyun Hyung and Onew Hyung.

Onew: Ugh.....

JongHyun: Hyung! You're awake~!

JongHyun Hyung and I walked over to him to see how he was.

He was going to be released tomorrow if nothing bad occured today and he was able to take a good, long rest.

Me: Hyung~! Are you feeling better? You're coming home with us tomorrow, finally!

Onew: Can I have some chicken?

JongHyun: Hyung, you just woke up from sleep and yet you still only talk about chicken? You're so funny~!

We all laughed and started talking when there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door, expecting a nurse to come in, but instead to male were standing outside.

Me: Uhm..... Hi.....

?????: Can we come in?

Me: Sure.....

I looked back at Onew Hyung who looked a bit startled by their entrance.

JongHyun: Oh? You're KyuHyun-sshi and RyeoWook-sshi from Super Junior!

 

At SS501's house.....

 

JungMin's POV

I was in my room thinking about the past week.....

A week had passed since YoungSaeng Hyung and I had changed HyungJoon's SIM card.

Oddly, he hadn't noticed that his number had changed.

Our past week had been so full and busy with schedule that we didn't have tim eto een look at out cellphone and when we did, our Manager Hyung would tell us to practice our vocal rather than texting or calling.

Also, the book that HyunJoong Hyung was reading.....

It was stuck in my mind.

I couldn't get the title out of my head.

I had sneakily taken the book that day I found it and now I was holding it in my hand.

KyuJong: You're daydreaming again?!

Me: Oh my goodness! Stop scaring me like that!

KyuJong: I wouldn't if you stopped going off to dreamland so often!

YoungSaeng Hyung came into my room also.

YoungSaeng: (Whispers) HyungJoon still hasn't noticed his number has changed!

HyungJoon: OH MY GOSH, YOU CHANGED MY NUMBER?!

We all turned around to see HyungJoon standing in the doorway of my room.

KyuJong: It wasn't me!

HyungJoon: Why did you change my number when I clearly stated that I didn't want it changed?!

YoungSaeng: Hey! Calm down! I'll give you back your old SIM card if you just chill and tell us why you hate you're number changin so much so suddenly.

HyungJoon: ..... There's a reason for it, but I can't tell you it. Now can I have my property back!!!!!

YoungSaeng: Tell us! Or just me at least!

HyungJoon: Hmph..... All right, I'll tell you, YoungSaeng Hyung, but you can't tell anyone else the reason and you have to give me my SIM card back!!!!!

YoungSaeng: Of course~!

HyungJoon walked out with YoungSaeng Hyung and KyuJong Hyung was staring at me like as if I had suddenly turned into an ugly dwarf.

Me: Why are you staring at me like that.....?

Suddenly he smiled and chuckled a little.

KyuJong: Who are you trying to win over?

Me: What? Huh?

He nodded towards the book on my desk.

KyuJong: 'How To Get Love'..... It's a nice title for a book!