Found Lost.

They All Have A Date?!

A bit of blood and hospital in this chapter~!

you've been warned~!

hope you like this chapter!

----------------------------------------

 

Sunny: SeoHyun, if you don't want to talk to too many people, we'll take you somewhere with not many people. Please come out!

Nicole: Please Unni!

TaeYeon: But what will Key do then?

Sunny: He'll follow us..... I think.....

Key: Of course I am!

SooYoung: Hey, she unlocked the door!

SeoHyun: I'm only going with Sunny Unni, Nicole.

Nicole: Okay, but please come out!

Key: Can I come though..... Please.....

HyoYeon: You don't want to stay with us? Aww.....

Sunny: I totally understand why he doesn't want to stay with you two!

HyoYeon: Hey!!!!!

Sunny: Just joking~! But I do think that he should come with us. SeoHyun, can Key come along too?

SeoHyun: ..... Okay..... (Comes out the door)

TaeYeon: Wah, SeoHyun, I feel sad! You wouldn't talk to us two, but you're going with three other people?

SooYoung: Hmph!

SeoHyun: (Starts crying again)

TaeYeon: No, don't cry! We were just joking!

SooYoung: Sorry!

 

Sunny, Nicole and Key took SeoHyun out of the house to a different place while TaeYeon, HyoYeon and SooYoung were left at the house.....

 

SooYoung: Now let's deal with HyoYeon Unni's love issue!

HyoYeon: Shh!

TaeYeon: HyoYeon's having love issues?

HyoYeon: No!

SooYoung: She just doesn't want to admit it~!

HyoYeon: Urgh.....

TaeYeon: Aww, please tell me what happened! I won't tell anyone else about it!

HyoYeon: Well..... Okay.

SooYoung: Oh, I'll tell you what happened! HyoYeon Unni and I went to the mall to buy some new clothes for ourselves when we saw EunHyuk Oppa there.

TaeYeon: Is it a bad thing that you saw EunHyuk Oppa?

HyoYeon: It is bad if you see him with an unknown girl.

TaeYeon: You saw him with a girl?

SooYoung: Yup..... But HyoYeon Unni, since she's unknown, it was probably just some fangirl..... How about giving him a ring like you said you would?

TaeYeon: I agree with SooYoung. You should give him a call and ask him what happened.

HyoYeon: Like he'll tell me the truth and say he cheated on me!

TaeYeon: You don't know if he cheated on you though..... Give me your phone, I'll give him a call.

HyoYeon: Oh, all right..... I'll call him.

 

Sunny, Nicole and Key decided to take SeoHyun to the secret place Key 'owned'. They took a bus ride and walked on until they came to the gap that will lead them to 'The House'.....

 

Nicole's POV

Sunny: You should lead the way Key.....

I was worried about going into that gap, it was very thin and I doubted if SeoHyun Unni would go through.

Sunny Unni seemed like she had been here before, she followed through after Key, holding SeoHyun Unni's hand and gently pulling her through.

Key: Nicole, it's safe here! You don't need to worry!

Well, that was all I needed to hear!

I was the last one to follow through in the gap and after about a minute or so, we were out in an enclosed rectangular space.

Sunny: You okay, Nicole?

Key: You look a bit..... Pale.....

I flickered my eyes towards Sunny Unni and then Key Oppa.

They weren't kidding around, they had pure concern in their eyes.

Me: I-I'm fine..... I just don't like being in small gaps like that.....

Key: Oh..... Sunny NooNa, do you want to keep going on or just stay here?

SeoHyun: I want to keep going.

SeoHyun Unni suddenly spoke causing all of us to give her out full attention.

I saw her slightly blush at the sudden attention, but soon continued to speak on.

SeoHyun: It's not like I don't have a mouth..... I can still speak, you know~!

There was a hint of joking-ness in her tone this time which made me feel relieved.

Key: Okay, we'll continue on then~!

Sunny: I think that since Nicole doesn't like being in small spaces, she can follow straight after Key and I'll be at the back this time~!

She gave me a smirk and I felt myself blushing.

Key: Uh..... O-okay.....

SeoHyun Unni whispered something to Sunny Unni and they silently laughed to themselves as Sunny Unni motioned for me to go into the gap in the other side from where we came in after Key.

I crept in quietly after taking in a big breathe.

Key: Hey, you don't need to be scared..... I've been here lots of times and you can still breathe~!

I felt his hand give my hand a little squeeze as he spoke.

I was lost for words as his hand still held mine, but he walked on slightly dragging me along.

Sunny: Why are we going so slow? Is there a traffic jam or something up there?

I heard SeoHyun Unni crack up at Sunny Unni's comment.

Key Oppa chuckled a bit too.

Key: Sorry~! We're nearly there~!

He stopped a few seconds later and seemed to hesitate for a bit before looking back at me with a confused and slightly worried look.

Key: Sunny Unni! Can you shuffle back a bit? I just want to check something before you all come in.....

Sunny Unni shuffled back and SeoHyun Unni also did the same.

I backed away as well, giving Key Oppa some space.

SeoHyun: Is everything okay?

Key: Yea, it's just that..... The door is opened..... It could just have been the wind though.

He adjusted the wooden board which seemed to be the 'door' and it revealed a round opening in the wall that led into darkness.

Just as he had adjusted the board, a fowl smell crept up my nose.

I tried to ignore it and focussed on what Key Oppa was doing.

He tried to peek in, but could see nothing, because if the darkness.

Key Oppa gave me a look to stay where I was and I willingly did.

He once again adjusted the wooden board, so it stood right again the opening before creeping across to the other side and opening the door.

He put the board so it stood on a sharp angle across the gap - blocking my and his way to each other - so I couldn't see what was inside the opening.

Key: Just a minute, I think something's happened in here.

He said as he took out his cellphone and lit up the opening.

Key: Okay, I think you should all go back out..... Now!!!!!

I panicked and Sunny Unni and SeoHyun Unni seemed to do so a bit too.

Sunny: Yah! What's happening?!

Sunny Unni yelled and Key Oppa just repeated the same thing he said before, telling us to go back to the rectangular space.

I followed SeoHyun Unni out to the space, where Sunny Unni told us to stay and went back into the gap to see Key Oppa.

SeoHyun Unni spoke up first after Sunny Unni had left.

SeoHyun: Are you okay, Nicole?

Me: Yea..... How about you Unni?

SeoHyun: I'm fine too. Did you see what startled Key Oppa so much?

Me: Was he startled?

SeoHyun: Well, he did sound quite surprised.....

I tried to remember how he sounded when he had told us to go back, but I couldn't remember, I was too worried about Key Oppa and Sunny Unni.

Me: Oh..... And no, I didn't see what startled him. Though, there was a wooden board that I think was supposed to be hiding this opening in the wall.

SeoHyun: Oh yea, I caught a glimpse if that hole. It was really dark inside though.

Me: Yes.....

SeoHyun Unni and I froze as we heard Sunny Unni's scream pierce the air.

The screaming stopped as if it was cut off by someone putting a hand over .

I cuddled up to SeoHyun Unni in fear and she looked back through the gap trying to see what was causing the commotion back there.

Key: Hey, you guys, we're fine, so just..... Stay calm!

SeoHyun Unni and I relaxed a bit after hearing Key Oppa's voice.

Sunny Unni came rushing back to us a few moments later.

Sunny: An ambulance is going to pull up down the allyway we cam through, okay? I need you to stand out there and make sure that they know to come through this gap.

SeoHyun: An ambulance?

Sunny: I'll explain a bit later, but please, go and make sure that they come through here, okay?

I nodded at Sunny Unni and SeoHyun Unni held my and tightly as we clambered back through the gap that led back to the allyway.

 

SeoHyun's POV

I didn't know what was going on.

An ambulance?

Was someone hurt in there?

Nicole and I stood outside the gap, when we heard the siren ring and get closer and louder each second.

Sure enough, they pulled up at the entrance of the allyway and a couple of medics jumped out.

Me: Here! They're through this gap!

The medics ran over to us and we led them through the gap to the enclosed space.

The scene there was different - alot different from when we had last seen it, few minutes ago.

A person with a bleeding head was lying on the floor and Key Oppa and Sunny Unni were on either side of him.

I ran over to them and when I saw the face of the person lying there.....

I wished I hadn't.