Double Date!

They All Have A Date?!

Okay.....

Please dont hate me for this..... :'(

But I couldnt fit MinYul in here!!!!!

I PROMISE THAT THERE'LL BE MINYUL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

I feel like such a bad author.....

PLEASE DONT HATE ME THOUGH!!!!!

I'll try to make the next chapter long and sweet.

Maybe even a kiss scene? (*^^*)

Thank you~!

----------------------------

 

A couple of days later, JongHyun and MinHo decided to go on a double date with Jessica and YuRi.....

 

JongHyun: (On the phone) If you don't mind, I thought we could do a double date with MinHo and YuRi~!

Jessica: Why, because you want to see YuRi?

JongHyun: No, no, it's not that, I just thought.....

Jessica: Hey, no need to panic, I was just playing with you~! So I'll tell YuRi that she's got a date with MinHo this evening!

JongHyun: Phew! Okay, well, I'll see you in the evening~!

Jessica: See you~!

JongHyun: (Hangs up) She really scared me for a moment there.....

MinHo: Is YuRi NooNa going to come?

JongHyun: Jessica NooNa said she's out at the moment, but she said she'll be back very soon and that she'll ask her.

MinHo: Aww, so she might not be coming?

JongHyun: Jessica NooNa made it sound like she was going to come.....

MinHo: Oh, okay.....

TaeMin: Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, I'm bored!!!!!

JongHyun: Go meet up with Sulli then~!

TaeMin: ..... I can't.

JongHyun: Huh? Why not?

TaeMin: I don't know her contact.....

JongHyun: (Laughs)

TaeMin: Why are you laughing?

JongHyun: I thought you were going to say something really serious..... Like she's already got a boyfriend or something like that.

MinHo: JongHyun Hyung..... Are you okay.....?

JongHyun: Of course I'm fine..... Well, it was TaeMin's fault for soudning so serious!

TaeMin: Wah! I'm bored!

MinHo: Go wake up Key and ask him to take you shopping or something.

TaeMin: Okay~! (Goes into Key's room and drags Key out)

Key: Who told him to wake me up from my beauty sleep?!

JongHyun: It was MinHo!

TaeMin: Key Hyung, I'm bored! Let's go shopping!

Key: Okay..... But let me fully awake from my sleep by lying on the couch..... (Lies down on the couch)

MinHo: (Chuckles) He's not going to wake up for some time, you know, TaeMin.

TaeMin: (Pouts) I know..... But he must be very tired, he's usually the first one up and cooking us breakfast. Maybe I should let him sleep for a while.

JongHyun: Aigoo, you're such a sweet maknae~! (Pinches TaeMin's cheeks)

TaeMin: (Pouts more) Wah!

Onew: (Comes out form the kitchen) Uhm, TaeMin, your phone's ringing!

TaeMin: Did you touch it, Hyung? I hope you didn't, because you seem to have grease from fried chicken all over your fingers.....

Onew: Nope, I didn't touch it!

TaeMin: (Runs into the kitchen to answer his phone)

Onew: Well, I'm going to go back to eating chicken..... (Goes into the kitchen)

JongHyun: He eats too much chicken, I really am curious about how he keeps his weight under control.....

MinHo: (Chuckles)

 

TaeMin's POV

I picked up my phone from the counter and headed into my room, so I could answer it privately.

The number that flashed on my phone's screen was unrecognizable, so I decided to just answer it and figure out who it is.

Me: Hello?

A female's voice answered and I could slightly recall the  voice from somewhere, but not exactly remember it.

?????: Uhm..... Hello? Is this TaeMin from SHINee?

Me: Uh, yea, it is.....

I could hear some people mumbling on the other side of the line.

Me: Sorry, who is this?

?????: It's..... (Quietly) Unni, what do I say?

I don't think I was meant to hear the last part, but I did and I couldn't help, but giggle softly.

?????: Sorry, I think I got the wrong number.....

The call ended, just like that as the other person hung up.

They didn't seem have the wrong number, because they asked me if I was TaeMin from SHINee which meant that they probably were intending on calling me.

I sat down on my bed and thought about where I recognized the voice from.

I recounted as many places I'd visited and as many people I talked to as possible in the last few weeks, but nothing really seemed to ring a bell.

Suddenly, the phone in my hand rang again and I noticed it was the same number as before.

Me: Hello?

?????: Hi..... Sorry about before..... I'm Sulli, by the way.

 

MinHo and JongHyun decided to go to the mall with Key to buy some clothes for the evening.....

 

Key: Maybe we should've asked TaeMin along..... He was really bored, wasn't he?

JongHyun: You were the one who wanted to sleep and neglect him!

Key: Hey, I didn't neglect him! I was just tired and I needed some rest!

MinHo: JongHyun Hyung and Key Hyung, do you always need to bicker over nothing everytime we go somewhere?

Key: Hmph! I'm going to go look at clothes by myself. (Walks off)

MinHo: Oh great, I thought we brought Key Hyung, because we wanted some fashion suggestion from him.

JongHyun: Oh, whatever. We can get clothes for ourselves, we're stylish enough. Come on~! Let's go~!

 

-----------------

OKAY.

I still feel guilty.....

I PROMISE (I'll keep this promise this time for sure) that I'll add MinYul in the next chapter.

I PROMISE!!!!!

SO STAY WITH ME!!!!!

CUZ I <3 YOU ALL!!!!!

(a few questions for the awsm readers (thats everyone!) who do you think JongHyun Oppa should end up with in the end? Jessica, GyuRi or SeKyung? Just putting it out there for suggestions~! ^^)