Midnight.

They All Have A Date?!

SooYoung, GyuRi and TaeLli in this chapter!

Please enjoy~!

---------------------------------------------

 

The next day.....

 

SooYoung: Hey, do you know this number? (Shows YoonA her phone)

YoonA: Uhh..... Nope.

SooYoung: This person called me early this morning and she texted asking for me to call. Should I call?

YoonA: I don't think that person is meaning harm, so I'd give a call. If you feel something suspicious, just hang up!

SooYoung: Okay. Thanks, Yoong! (Goes out to the balcony and calls the number) Hello?

?????: Hello?

SooYoung: I recieved a text from you this morning and you asked for me to call you.

?????: Oh! You must be SooYoung. Hi!

SooYoung: Hello..... Sorry, I'm not intending on sounding rude, but may I ask who I'm talking to?

?????: Oh, sorry. I'm GyuRi. From Kara.

SooYoung: Well, hello GyuRi Unni! You sound really different..... I thought you were the..... Uhm.....

GyuRi: Sulky type? Yea, I am, but I've decided to change a bit and ask for some advice from you.

SooYoung: Me? Why me?

GyuRi: You're the Bubbly Princess of SNSD, right?

SooYoung: (Laughs) Yes, I am!

GyuRi: Are you free this morning? I thought we could meet up and get more close to each other as well as you giving me some advice on life!

SooYoung: On life? But you're my life Sunbae!

GyuRi: (Laughs) But you seem to be certainly better at living it!

SooYoung: Hmm..... I have a schedule this morning, but I'm free this afternoon.

GyuRi: Aww, I'm not free this afternoon or evening!

SooYoung: If you want, I can meet up with you at night. I don't have any schedule until afternoon tomorrow.

GyuRi: Oh really? You'd do that?

SooYoung: Anything for my Unni who's trying to change her life!

GyuRi: Okay, can you come to that park outside your house at..... 9PM? Or is that too late?

SooYoung: 9PM is not late, GyuRi Unni! Okay, I'll meet you by the clock tower at 9PM, sharp! (Giggles)

GyuRi: (Laughs) Okay, see you! (Hangs up)

 

At SHINee's house.....

 

TaeMin: (Sigh)

Key: What's wrong, TaeMin? Is someone bothering you?

TaeMin: Yes.....

Key: Omo! Who is it?

TaeMin: ..... Uhm..... Sulli.....

Key: Oh, I thought someone was bothering you like, hurting you.

TaeMin: .....

Key: Well, you should ask her out!

TaeMin: I can't!

Key: Why not?

TaeMin: I don't know her phone number!

Key: (Smirks)

TaeMin: Hyung, you're scaring me..... Why are you smirking.....?

Key: Ask Onew Hyung or JongHyun Hyung, they'll be better off explaining it to you. (Walks out of the room)

JongHyun: Someone said my name?

TaeMin: JongHyun Hyung, why was Key Hyung smirking like that?

JongHyun: I don't know..... Wait, what were you talking about?

TaeMin: ..... Someone bothering me.....

JongHyun: In other words, Sulli?

TaeMin: Wah, Hyungs know me too well! (Pouts)

JongHyun: (Smirks) You just might get a surprise this morning..... Get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast! You might want to dress well..... (Leaves the room)

TaeMin: Eh? Why is everyone smirking these days?

  

TaeMin finished getting ready and dragged himself into the kitchen with his eyes half closed and sat in his usual spot when he noticed something different.....

 

 

Sulli's POV

I was standing at the table with my head down, so that my hair fell over the side of my face to hide how red my face was.

I heard someone come into the kitchen and sit at a chair.

It was obviously TaeMin, because he was the only person who wasn't in the kitchen when I arrived, plus all the sniggering made by his Hyungs confirmed it.

TaeMin: Hyung..... Who is that.....? Why is there a girl..... In..... Our..... Kitchen.....?

Key Oppa swiftly walked past me with the plates of food and said something that made me blush like I never had before.

Key: You can lift your head up now..... Sulli~!

JongHyun Oppa and Onew Oppa burst into laughter, not being able to hold it in any longer and MinHo Oppa just stood there, clam and cool, complete opposite of his older Hyungs.

TaeMin: ..... So that was the reason you guys were all smirking this morning?!

Key: Yup, pretty much!

MinHo: Sulli? Are you going to keep your head down throughout the whole breakfast?

MinHo Oppa's words without warning made me flinch, it was so low for the way he looked.

Onew Oppa must've noticed me flinch, because the next thing I knew, he was asking MinHo why his voice was so low.

MinHo: Sorry..... It's not my fault that my voice is low though!

Onew: Hmm, I guess so. Well, I'm going to eat in the lounge and Key and JongHyun and MinHo can come with me!

He grabbed his plate of food and the rest followed all winking or smirking before exiting the kitchen and closing the door.

Silence was the only thing in the room and I felt really awkward being alone with him.

Me: Uhm.....

TaeMin Oppa brought a finger to his lips, motioning me to be silent.

I obeyed, not wanting to seem rebel and I wouldn't have known what to say anyway.

I was confused about why TaeMin Oppa told me to be silent, but when he tiptoed his way over to the door and flung it open, the reason became pretty obvious to me.

Four stunned guys were crounching near the door - they were trying to eavesdrop on us.

Key Oppa was the fastest to react.

He laughed an awkward laugh and zoomed out of sight to who-knows-where.

The rest quickly followed and TaeMin Oppa came back to his seat with a bright smile - the onethat melted my heart that day I first saw him in person - on his face.

TaeMin: Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude when I gestured you to be quiet. I just knew that they'd be eavesdropping, so I had to get them to go away before we said anything.

Me: Oh no, it wasn't rude.

Awkwardness began to fill the atmosphere once again, but TaeMin Oppa was fast to break it.

TaeMin: So..... Hi. It's nice to officially meet you!

Me: It's nice to officially meet you too!

I shook his hand he had held out for me and returned the beautiful smile he shone at me.

TaeMin: Should we..... Eat?

Me: Oh, yea, sure.

TaeMin: Key Hyung might not be the best cook in the world, but he's the best cook in the dorm. Sorry if it doesn't taste very nice.

I smiled and took a spoonful of soup to my mouth.

Me: Ow!

The hot soup burnt my lips.

TaeMin: Oh! Are you okay? Here, drink water.....

I gladly took the glass of water and slowly drank it, purposely making it touch my lips, so it could cool down and ease the stinging pain.

TaeMin Oppa went to the sink and took out a flannel and wet it with cold water before coming back and sitting beside me.

He dabbed it lightly at my now redder than usual lips and it put a confused, unknown look in my eyes and a blush on my cheeks.

TaeMin: Don't worry, the flannel is clean~! Does it hurt? You're going red.....

When I didn't reply and only looked down, he must've figured out why I was red, we were quite close as he had without thinking leant in in order to dab the flannel properly on my lips without hurting me.

His cheeks turned slightly red and I could feel the total awkwardness re-entering the air.

This time, it wasn't him that broke it, it was both of us.

A fizzy, electrical feeling passed through my body as our lips met.....

 

Later that day at nighttime.....

 

SooYoung: Sorry, GyuRi Unni! TaeYeon Unni and Jessica Unni made me stay in and help them with the dishes.....

GyuRi: Haha, it's okay! At least you're here now and I wasn't waiting for that long either, only got here about 5 minutes ago~!

SooYoung: So.....

GyuRi: Advices?

SooYoung: Ah, yes. Well, I think you just have to keep your mind clear and keep your emotion happy always. I really can't think of anything particular that I do to keep myself the bubbly self.

GyuRi: Uhm..... About that..... That wasn't the only kind of advice I was seeking from you.....

SooYoung: Okay, if you tell me, I'll try my best to help you~!

GyuRi: Please keep this a secret! You're like the only person I've talking to about this sort of stuff.....

SooYoung: Of course! I won't tell anyone!

GyuRi: Well..... You know how I'm known by some people as the playgirl..... Err..... I only did that to find love.

SooYoung: Aww.....

GyuRi: Do you have a true love?

SooYoung: Me? Well.....

GyuRi: Hey, never mind. You don't need to answer that. What I'm asking for is, do you have any advice on finding love?

SooYoung: Unni..... The thing about love is that you have to wait for it to come..... So I can't really give you an advice apart from saying, it'll come to you if you wait patiently and don't be a playgirl.

GyuRi: Hey, I said I'm not a playgirl!

SooYoung: I know, I know~! I was just joking~!

GyuRi: (Smiles) Thanks, SooYoung for listening to me so well. I feel like I've known you forever, but we've only just met right now!

SooYoung: Same here for you! Oh yea, when I get home, the other members are going to ask me where I've been..... Should I tell them I met you or would you like that to be confidential as well?

GyuRi: I'd prefer for it to remain confidential, but I don't want to make you lie to your Unnis and DongSaengs. As long as you keep this talk a secret, I'll be happy.

SooYoung: In that case, I might just drop by at the convenience store and say I went there!

GyuRi: Nice~! Oh, do you have to go now?

SooYoung: Well, I have to be in by 10PM and it's 9.20 right now. When do you have to get back by?

GyuRi: I dunno..... I told my DongSaengs that Manager Oppa let me out, but Manager Oppa doesn't actually know I'm out.....

SooYoung: Really?! Well, then you might want to consider heading back right now before more trouble pops up and keeps you from changing your lifestyle.....

GyuRi: (Laughs) Are you always like that?

SooYoung: Like what?

GyuRi: You're funny, but you..... Urgh, never mind, I can't explain it. Anyway, yea, maybe I should get going now.

SooYoung: Okay, it was nice to see you and be able to be a help to you!

GyuRi: It was nice seeing you too! Thank you so much for the advices!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another kiss scene!!!!!

So they kissed at their first 'offical' meeting! *^^*

I was writing this during sunset, so it turned out sort of romantic.....

Hope you didn't mind it too much!

GyuRi decides she wants a change~! :)

Who should SooYoung end up with in the end?

The next chapter, I'm planning more Kara and possibly those 9PM couples.

SS501 will come soon and CNBlue too!

Thank you everyone for reading~! *^^*