Chocolate Cake~!

They All Have A Date?!

School starts tomorrow! O_O

I just found out today that Kmy little brother has the same bday as Kyu from SuJu :)

I showed him a photo of Kyu and said 'You have the same bday as him~!' and him being really random, he said 'Oh cool~! Wait, is he even a real person?' ^_^

Lol, he's so 4D sometimes (just like me haha ^^;;)

Anyways, enjoy~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2PM's empty dorm.....

 

WooYoung's POV

I listened to the popping sounds inside the microwave.

TaeYeon: Do you like horror movies? Or comedy? Or what do you want to watch?

TaeYeon called out from the lounge, probably looking through the big collection of movies in the lounge.

I carefully pulled the heated pack of popcorn out and placed it in a bowl I had put out earlier.

Then I slowly ripped open the packaging making the popcorn spill out into the bowl.

Somewhat satistified with my success, I chucked the package in the bin and took it into the lounge.

Me: I dunno, I don't really mind. Though, I don't think you'll be too good with the horror movies.

TaeYeon: Hey! I watch horror movies!

I plopped onto the couch and looked TaeYeon's way, raising my eyebrows.

Me: Really?

She just kept her eyes focussed on the movies and nodded.

Me: Prove it~!

TaeYeon: Hmph! Fine!

I was slightly taken aback, because I had meant that as a joke and I really hadn't expected her to agree so easily.

TaeYeon: You choose a movie then. I don't know which ones are good.

She jumped onto the spot beside me and crossed her arms.

Smiling secretly to myself, I reluctantly stood up and picked up a random dvd from a pile.

I wasn't very good with horror myself, but having watched these movies about a million times over and over again thanks to some particular horror-in-summer lovers, I pretty much knew every single scene.

Plus, the dvd I picked up seemed to be the one I knew the most well.

I slipped it into the dvd player and brought the remote back to the couch.

While I was walking back, I could see nervousness written all over TaeYeon's face, but I decided not to too much.

She was also hugging her knees to her chest, but put her legs down when I had turned around.

With the movie playing and popcorn ready to eat, both of us kept our eyes fixed on the television screen.

Well, I was watching it until I looked to my side to check on TaeYeon.

She had her eyes closed tight - it looked kind of cute, actually.

I looked around to see if there was anything I could give TaeYeon a fright with.

The real horror scene in the movie was still to come.

Then my eyes fell on the curtains.

They were wide open and the sunlight shone throughout the room.

Yes, why hadn't I thought of that earlier?

I smirked and quetly stood up from my seat, hoping that TaeYeon wouldn't notice my weight life from the sofa.

Luckily, she didn't and I tiptoed over to the curtains.

Holding it firmly in my hands I pulled it across, making a scratchy sort of undescribable sound.

TaeYeon: Ahh!!!!!

She squealed, jumped from her spot and flailed her arms around where I was meant to be.

I made my way back as quickly and as quietly as I could and lightly sat down besid her.

Whack!

Her hand that was waving around hit me in my face.

Hit me hard in the face.

TaeYeon: Omo! I'm so sor..... AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her scream made me scream too and I fell off my seat.

I quickly scrambled around for the remote and paused the movie and turned the TV off.

After I had switched on the light, TaeYeon finally looked up.

Me: I told you watching something horror was a bad idea!

TaeYeon: (Sniff) No, you didn't!

Me: Aww, don't cry~!

I put my arm around her in an attempt to comfort her.

Apparently, it didn't work and only earnt me a punch in the arm.

She might be a cute girl and all soft looking, but when she hits, she does it hard.

Never mess with that girl.

Me: Would some chocolate cake do?

At that, TaeYeon eye's sparkled.

TaeYeon: Ooh~! Chocolate cake~! I want chocolate cake~!

I held back a laughter that threatened to get out of my mouth.

TaeYeon was easy to please - her favourite foods will cheer her up always.

Maybe that's why she's called a kiddy leader~!

I stood up from the couch and picked up some disguise from my room before coming back to the lounge to give some to TaeYeon.

TaeYeon: Let's go~! Chocolate cake, here we come!

 

---------------------------------

Omgosh.

I don't want to go to school..... T_T

We're going swimming and swimming is one of the things I HATE THE MOST.

We're probably going swimming for the three schooldays left of this week, since we get levels rated on our swimming too :(

I'm not worried about my level tho, I should do pretty well since I did used to do lessons.

Urgh.

WAHHHHHHHHHH. T_________________T

Sorry, I just had to say that here, I just need to tell pplz, but my friends wont listen since all of them actually like swimming -_____-

Lol, I've been talking enough now ^^

Wait, one more thing.

I had chocolate cake today, that explains the title haha ^_^

Comment~! <3