Repeat Of The First Day In The Dorm.

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry for the late update!

I was busy filming for my audition and I got tired & lazy -_-;;

I also dyed my hair bright red - only the inside bit though *^^*

My Dad wasn't very pleased but he seemed okay with it fortunately :)

Wish me luck in the auditions~! *^^*

And enjoy~! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself on the couch in the lounge.

I must've fallen asleep here after everyone left to their new rooms.

I slid off the couch and jumped up when I felt the cold wooden flooring touch my arm.

Luckily, I managed to hold in the squeal.

Rubbing my arms to get warm, I closed the balcony door which we had opened last night to refresh the room.

It seemed lighter ouside than usual, but I didn't think too much about it and just assumed it was the streetlights.

I made my way over to the kitchen to get a drink of water and to see the time.

I twisted the knob as quietly as I could and slipped through the door.

Darkness swallowed me and I walked against the wall, trying to find the light switch.

As I slid my feet on the ground I fell over something.

Instincively, I put my hands forward and a sharp electric shock kind of feeling shot through my arms.

I rolled onto my back and held my wrists.

They were hurting badly.

Just then, whatever I had tripped over moved a little.

A wave of realization hit me.

I wasn't alone.

Robber?

Or worse.....

Murderer?

Who was this person?!

Me: Who..... Who are you.....?

I mentally slapped myself for stuttering and sounding so frightened.

Now whoever that person was probably thought I was really, really weak.

?????: Please don't hurt me!!!!!

Phew, it's a female by the way she sounds and.....

She's scared?!

Wait.....

I know that voice.....

Me: Who is this?

Fear left my voice and curiousity took it's place.

?????: Wait a minute..... Lee SoonKyu?!

I know who she is!

Me: Choi SooYoung?!

We both had a quiet giggling session for about a minute or two before a hand clamped over my mouth.

It gave me a huge fright and I tried to scream, but the hand muffled it out.

SooYoung: Shh! We don't want anyone waking up!

I relaxed almost instantaneously and threw her hand off my mouth.

Me: Yah! Don't do that again, you gave me a huge fright!

SooYoung: Sorry!

By now, our eyes had adjusted slightly to the dark, but we could only still make out the sillouettes of objects and nothing more.

Me: Do you have a light?

SooYoung: Uh..... Cellphone.

She pulled her cellphone out of nowhere and put the phone down on the floor.

The small amount of light from the screen filled the dark kitchen.

My eyes took a few seconds adjusting to the new lighting and when I did, I noticed SooYoung was searching inside what seemed like her bag for something.

I turned my gaze from her to her phone.

I smirked at what the screen showed and read it out in a whisper.

Me: 'I'm free the day after tomorrow~! Wanna hang out? Go on a date maybe?' I'm guessing this is to SeungHyun is the reciever of this text..... No?

SooYoung turned around and looked at me in shock then remembered that her phone was on the floor on display.

She grabbed it off the floor and put it in her bag, returning the kitchen to it's original darkness.

Me: Woah, my eyes don't need to do adjusting every 5 minutes..... What's the time?

SooYoung: This reminds me of the night we moved in here..... SeoHyun caught me texting at late night and we screamed and.....

I stood up to look for the light switch.

SooYoung took out her cellphone and the room was lit for a couple of seconds while she looked at the time on her phone.

During those couple of seconds, I located the switch and flicked it on.

SooYoung: It's half past 6am.

Me: Woah! It's morning already? I thought it would be something like midnight.....

SooYoung: It's already light outside, you know.

So that's why I found it lighter outside before in the lounge!

Me: You're telling me you woke up this early to have some secret texting time with your boyfriend? You never wake up when your fellow SNSD members try to wake you up.....

SooYoung didn't reply and I didn't bother to nag at her for not replying, because she seemed way to concentrated on texting SeungHyun.

It'd be good for her to find her true love now, she has been broken-hearted so many times - too many times already.

I smiled and left the room after telling SooYoung that I was going back to sleep.

Before I go to sleep, I'll just make a quick text to someone.....

SungMin Oppa!