Recognize It?

They All Have A Date?!

At lunch, TaeMin and JongHyun had been dropped off at F(x)'s dorm.....

 

TaeMin: JongHyun Hyung, I thought you weren't coming to F(x)'s dorm!

JongHyun: I'm not. I'm going somewhere else. TaeMin, please don't tell them that I was here. Not any of them. Okay?

TaeMin: Why?

JongHyun: I'll tell you later at home, but for now just promise that you won't tell.

TaeMin: ..... Okay, but you can't just forget about it. You said you'd tell me at home!

JongHyun: Of course! I'm going to take a bus, so I'll see you later! (Walks towards the bus stop)

TaeMin: See you later, JongHyun Hyung~! (Walks to the front door of F(x)'s dorm and knocks)

Victoria: Who is it~?

TaeMin: It's TaeMin from SHINee.

Victoria: Oh, okay~! (Opens the door) Come in~!

TaeMin: Hello, Victoria NooNa and Amber NooNa!

Amber: Hi TaeMin! I'll get Sulli for you.

Sulli: No need to do that, she's already here!

Krystal: I wish you could be as fast as that when we're going to schedule..... (Sigh)

Sulli: TaeMin~! Hello!

TaeMin: Hi everyone!

Victoria: Amber and I are going to go shopping right now..... Krystal? Wanna come?

Krystal: No, I'm going to practice my vocals with Luna.

Luna: Here?

Krystal: No, at SM.

Luna: Okay.

Victoria: We'll be back in about an hour and half.

Krystal: That's ages.....

Luna: Let's just..... Go..... (Leaves the dorm with everyone else)

Sulli: So..... Would you like to eat first or..... What do you want to do?

TaeMin: Uhm..... I don't know. Can I get a tour of your dorm?

Sulli: (Giggles) Sure!

  

In front of SNSD's house.....

 

 

JongHyun's POV

I stared at my phone once more before taking a step closer to the door to SNSD's house.

I had texted Tiffany NooNa so many times and waited for a reply, but no reply came back.

There were two fears that were keeping me from knocking on the door right this moment - one was talking to Jessica NooNa and having to look at her getting hurt and another was the fear that someone that's not Tiffany NooNa or Jessica NooNa opening the door and me having to explain to them why I was here.

Did Jessica NooNa tell them about me breaking up with her?

The nine Goddesses against one me would really not end well.....

I took in a deep breath and lifted up my fist to knock on the door.

Just as I was about to knock, the door opened and a tired looking Tiffany stood at the door.

Tiffany: Why are you here? You know, another member of SNSD could have opened this door.

Me: I know, but..... I need to talk with Jessica NooNa. Now. Please.

Tiffany: If you came any earlier, you would've been face to face with the other 7 members who were going to dance practice.

Me: So they're not here?

Tiffany NooNa nodded and gestured for me to come in.

Tiffany: It's only Jessica and me, but she's been really scared lately. She's been crying just a minute ago.

I sighed at that thought.

I hated it when I made someone cry.

Knowing that this was all my fault made my mind blank.

Wait.

Me: Scared?

Tiffany: Someone's been texting and calling her. She won't reveal her name, so Jessica's been worried alot about that.....

Me: It could be a fanboy or fangirl.....

Tiffany: Unlikely. How would the fangirl even know that you two were together in real life and you sent her a letter to break up?

Me: I didn't send the letter and really? She knows about that? Then it's probably someone in kpop.

She stopped in front of a door.

Tiffany: Jessica..... Someone wants to talk to you.

I could hear soft sniffing in the room that we were in front of.

Jessica: Who..... Who is it.....?

I felt like crying when I heard her voice.

It was so weak and thin.

Would she be able to sing with that voice?

Tiffany: Just..... You can see for yourself.

No reply came from within the room, so Tiffany opened the door a little and whispered something which I couldn't quite make out.

Jessica: Why? Who is it?

Tiffany NooNa opened the door wide and Jessica NooNa and me saw each other at the same time.

She was still pretty when she cried.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks after a few seconds of just staring in silence and Tiffany NooNa walked to her side to comfort her.

Tiffany: Better make it quick, JongHyun.

Me: I..... Jessica NooNa, I'm sorry. I really am. I just want to say that I didn't send that letter..... I did write it, but I never gave it to you, because I wanted to tell you in person. I am really sorry though.

Suddenly, Jessica NooNa's phone beeped and her head shot up to glare at the phone.

Tiffany NooNa stiffened up a little before sighing a deep sigh and turning to me.

She picked up Jessica NooNa's phone and came over to me and put the screen of the phone in front of me.

Tiffany: Do you know this number?

Me: Uhm..... No..... Wait. OH. MY. GOSH. That's.....

I lifted my gaze from the phone to the two others in the room.

Without another word, I sped out of the dorm and called Manager Hyung while running down the side of the street.

 

Jessica's POV

So he knew that number.

Of course he does.

It's his girlfriend, after all.

 

*Jessica's Flashback*

Jessica: Hello? Who is this?

?????: That's not important. What really is important is that you need to stop being cold to JongHyun, because he didn't send that letter to you, okay?

Jessica: Look, I don't know how you know JongHyun, but.....

?????: I'm his girlfriend.

Jessica: ..... You're..... You're JongHyun's girlfriend?

?????: (Sighs) Not right now, but I will be. Sorry, I have to go now, but just get this, it's not JongHyun's fault he broke up with you. (Hangs up)

*End of Jessica's Flashback*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

That was one of the best chapters I've updated in the last few days in my opinion! ^^

It's quite good in length too, right?

I did this in the afternoon before dance and I'm writing again in the evening before guitar & mayb more dancing :)

Hope you liked this chapter!

I put alot of effort into making it sound good.

Comment please~! *^^*