SunSun's Love Story - Where Should We Go? & Don't Hesitate.

They All Have A Date?!

I divided this into 2 parts sorry O_O

Only had time to quickly type this up!

I'm going to put all the previews on one chapter so I can manage it a little more easily :)

-------------------------------

 

Me: SungMin Oppa! What are you doing out here at this time?

I hopped up to give him a cuddle – like a bunny~!

He wrapped his own arms around me and pulled me closer.

SungMin: That’s a question I should be asking you! I’m old enough to look after myself, plus, I am a male who is stronger than females…..

Me: Hey, you’re saying that I’m not strong?

I put a playful pout on my face and gently pushed him away, pretending to be offended.

SungMin: Aww~! I didn’t mean that….. But you have to admit, it’s stereotyped and mostly true. I mean, I’m much stronger than you…..

Me: Hmph!

I held my head high and started to walk away from him.

Though I was only joking around, SungMin Oppa didn’t get it and he seemed to be very worried.

Me: Oppa! I’m just kidding around~!

As soon as those words left my mouth, his whole face brightened up and that made me giggle a bit.

SungMin: Well, I thought it was real! You’re cute when you giggle, you should giggle more…..

I saw a smirk creep on his lips for a split second – before I even got the chance to think what it was all about, he tickled my tummy, making me fall down in a laughing and giggling heap.

I tried to push him off me, but he was right about the strength thing and he really was a lot stronger than me.

Me: Ok! I give up! Oppa, stop~!

I raised an imaginary white flag and he stopped tickling me.

After I caught my breath, I lightly punched him arm.

Me: I could’ve gone unconscious, because you tickled me so hard!

SungMin: Aww, I’m sorry~!

He put on one of his adorable puppy-face and stared into my eyes.

We seemed to be having some kind of eye war – those ones where the first one to blink loses.

Apparently, we weren’t though, because SungMin Oppa stood up and pulled me up along with him.

SungMin: Anyway, I’ll walk you home! It’s not safe for you to be alone at this time of the night, especially since you’re Sunny, a lot of guys could be ready to kidnap you or hurt you.

Me: Oppa~~~~~!

This time, I put on my puppy-eyes and looked up at him, slightly fluttering my eyelashes.

Me: I feel really hyper at the moment and if I go home now, I’ll probably be kicked out by the maknaes for being so noisy!

SungMin: Really?

We both knew that they wouldn’t kick me out – they would never do that to me – but we knew that it was true that I was going to be very noisy if I didn’t wear myself out for the night.

SungMin: Hmm….. I don’t know where we can go though…..

Me: I want to go somewhere open. There shouldn’t be too many people around now and since it’s dark, not many people will recognize us!

SungMin: Open place? Do you have somewhere in your head?

Me: Not really. I just want to feel carefree for one night.

SungMin: That’s understandable. Well, there is one place we could go to that is open..... But it's some way away.....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2~! ^^

I was so hyper today cuz my Mum lemme buy FOUR SHINee albums XD

Lucifer - both A & B - Hello Repackaged and Romeo~! <3

From internet shopping tho so I sent to my Auntie's house since I'm going there in mid-March :)

Can't wait until then ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny's POV

SungMin: It's just around this corner..... I think.....

Me: You think????? You don't know where we're going?

I tried to take off the scarf SungMin Oppa had wrapped around my eyes.

SungMin: Wait~! Don't take it off yet! Okay, you stand here for a minute, I'm just going to go inside and see if anyone's there.

Me: Inside? Where are we?

He let go of my hand and I could hear his light footsteps crunch slightly against the pebbles on the ground.

I was really curious about where I was and what SungMin Oppa was doing.

He seemed to be being very secretive about something.....

Me: Oppa~!

What felt like 10 minutes passed while I stood still in my designated spot like a puppy that was told to 'stay'.

SungMin: Okay, I'm coming~!

Footsteps came back to where I was and this time, I could see some form of light through the thin material covering my eyes.

I didn't know what was the exact cause of that, but I wasn't going to ask since SungMin Oppa wasn't going to give answers.

I was going to find out anyway.

SungMin: There's a couple of stairs here, so just lift your feet up..... That's it.....

After we got up the steps, he pulled the scarf off my face.

The first thing I thought was fire.

Then as my vision cleared out and wasn't blurry anymore, I realised that the fire was actually candles.

Red and white candles were layed out on the wooden floor of what seemed like a studio or a hall in a love heart shape.

The light on the ceiling was off and the candle didn't light the whole room up since it was pretty big, but I could make out a table with stuff on it - I could only see the silouette though.

SungMin: It's a present to you from me. It's not that big, I know, but I wanted to do something for you. I..... Hope you like it!

Me: SungMin Oppa.....

My voice shook more than I intended and expected it to.

I was extremely touched by this.....

Me: This is a big present. It's very special! But why now? It's not my birthday..... Or yours.....

SungMin: It's to repay you. Repay your presents.

I turned around to face him and tilted my head in a cute way.

Me: What presents? The presents I got you weren't that big, SungMin Oppa~!

SungMin: There's one really big present you gave me though.....

Me: Really? What did I give you?

SungMin: You didn't exactly give me it, but..... You are it.

For a few seconds I didn't get it.

Then I understood.

A feeling of cheesiness and sweetness both hit me at the same time.

Me: Aww~! I'm the present? That's..... That's really sweet~!

I smiled as I jumped into his arms in a warm cuddle.

SungMin: I also got a cake for you back there. You can take it home and eat it with everyone else if you want to.

As he said that, he picked me up off the ground, still hugging, and took me over to the table I had noticed earlier.

My eyes had now adjusted to the darkness in the room, so I could see the cake pretty well.

It was a white cream cake with alot of types of fruits designing the top.

Me: Yum~! I'm not going to share that with SNSD, SooYoung will pig and eat all that when I go to sleep!

SungMin Oppa just laughed at my silly, but true comment and sat my down on the table.

I swung my legs back and forth and dipped my finger into the cream in the side of the cake.

Me: Oppa!

Just as he looked at me, I wiped the blob of white cream onto his cheek.

SungMin: Hey!

He took his revenge the exact same way, so we had a mini childish cream battle for a while until we flopped against the cold wall of the hall.

That got me wondering.....

Me: Where are we?

SungMin: Oh, it's where Super Junior members practice dancing outside of SM! Don't you recognize it?

Me: Uhm..... I don't think I've ever been here.....

SungMin: Sunny bunny.....?

Me: Yes~~~~~?

SungMin: Can I ask for something?

Me: Hmm..... Depends what it is! Tell me and I'll decide whether I can get it for you or not.

SungMin: No, promise you'll do it first. Otherwise, you'll never do it for me.

Me: Do it for you? It's not an object..... What do you want me to do for you then?

SungMin: Promise first.

Me: .....

SungMin: Please~!

Me: Oh, alright! Now tell me!

SungMin: Can I..... Can I please.....

He was hesitant to speak what he wanted to and he probably got frustrated with himself, because he started to pout a little.....

One moment, I was looking at his pout, the next, my lips were against his.

My cheeks heated up and I immediately pulled away, avoiding eye-contact with him.

SungMin: Yah.....

Me: I'm sorry!

I quickly apologized.

I didn't know why I was apologizing, but I felt like I had ruined the 'mood'.

It was going to very awkward for the rest of the night now.

SungMin: Oh no, don't be sorry..... That was what I was going to ask for. A kiss. For a minute there, I thought if you could read my mind.....

When I finally regained enough courage back to look at him - he kissed me.

And this time, I didn't pull back and he didn't hesitate.