Trust & Misunderstanding.

They All Have A Date?!

About MinYul and TaecYoon and HyoHyuk.....

They'll be prosponed to the next chapter, sorry!!!!!

Otherwise this chapter would be sooooo long ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

KyuHyun: URGH!!!!!

LeeTeuk: He's back!

EunHyuk: You must have studied hard, seeing that you came back later than you said you'd be back.

KyuHyun: Well, sorry if I met someone that I didn't want to see on the way home.

KiBum: Did you get into another fight?!

RyeoWook: Don't bring me into this conversation..... I already promised that I would never fight again.

KiBum: I'm not.....

SiWon: Who did you see?

KyuHyun: SeoHyun.

DongHae: That's not a bad thing though. You like her, don't you?

EunHyuk: You should really try to get over it..... She has a boyfriend now.....

KyuHyun: Onew isn't her boyfriend yet. She hasn't said so.

KangIn: Come on, KyuHyun!!!!! You just have to walk away and wait if you really want her.

HanKyung: Give her some space, you're probably making her feel all pressured and uncomfortable.

KyuHyun: I was going to, but I just met her at the library and I wasn't about to just walk past.

KiBum: So you decided to beat Onew up.

KyuHyun: NO!!!!! I promised to you Hyungs that I would never fight again! I might lose control sometimes, but I'll always keep my promises.

ShinDong: So what did you do to Onew then?

HeeChul: He probably gave him the death glare.

YeSung: Poor Onew.....

KyuHyun: I'm going to study in my room..... Please don't disrupt me.

 

KyuHyun walked out of the lounge and into his Study Room.

 

LeeTeuk: Okay.

KiBum: SungMin Hyung! What are you daydreaming about?

SungMin: Huh? Oh..... Nothing.....

ShinDong: Wow, you must have been depp in thought, otherwise you would've been involved in that conversation we just had.

SungMin: What conversation?

KiBum: Hyung..... I..... Erm..... Have a book for you in my room..... Come on.....

(SungMin dragged by KiBum into KiBum's room.)

SungMin: What book is it?

KiBum: Hyung, you know that there's no book..... You're thinking about her again. Right?

SungMin: Shh!!!!!

KiBum: Hey, they can't hear us in the lounge.....

SungMin: True..... I just..... I just wish that I got her phone number while we were doing the radio together.....

KiBum: It's been like 5 months already! You can't keep regretting that through your whole entire life!

SungMin: But.....

KiBum: You know what? Go ask EunHyuk Hyung to get her number for you. He'll be glad to give it to you!

SungMin: No..... He'll notice that I like her and then tell the rest of Super Junior and one of them will leak it to another group and it won't be a day before she finds out that I like her.

KiBum: Aww, come on!!!!! You know what? I'll just ask him for you.

SungMin: Don't say that I was too scared to ask..... Just don't say anything about me.....

KiBum: Sure, sure.....

SungMin: Thanks, KiBum, you're the bestest brotherly friend that I've ever had!

 

Meanwhile, in the Study Room.....

 

KyuHyun's POV

I couldn't believe that SeoHyun chose Onew.

I guess it's her choice though.....

My cellphone rang and interrupted my thoughts.

Me: Hello?

TaecYeon: Hey, this is TaecYeon!

Me: Hi.

TaecYeon: What's up? You sound down.....

Me: I just met someone that I didn't really want to meet, especially at this time..... Urgh!

TaecYeon: Oh.....

Me: Don't worry about it though. Why did you call?

TaecYeon: Oh, yes. NichKhun wants to have like a hang-out day with all the 88'ers and some Hyungs from other groups.

Me: Who's coming?

TaecYeon: You're the last person we're inviting, so NichKhun, JunSu and I are coming from 2PM, HyunJoong Hyung and JungMin Hyung from SS501 and Alexander from U-KISS.

Me: Hmm..... Okay, when is it?

TaecYeon: 31st of December. We're meeting up at our house, so be here by around 10AM. Okay, See you then!

Me: See you.....

I had accepted the invitation with not much thought or excitement, but the more I thought about it, the more I became enthusiastic.

 

Back in the lounge.....

 

KiBum: EunHyuk Hyung! Could you please come out to the balcony upstairs?

EunHyuk: Why?

KiBum: I want to ask you something!

EunHyuk: Okay..... (Walks upstairs and onto the balcony) Yes, what is it?

KiBum: You have HyoYeon's number, right?

EunHyuk: Why?

KiBum: Because I want to ask her if she has this other person's number.

EunHyuk: Yes, I do have her number, but why HyoYeon?

KiBum: She's from SNSD.

EunHyuk: Oh..... Okay..... Is the number for your use?

KiBum: (Hesitates) Uhm..... No, it's for someone else that I know. He didn't know how to contact SNSD so he asked me to help him.

EunHyuk: Right..... Well, here's HyoYeon's number, I'll text it to you.

KiBum: Okay, thanks, Hyung!

 

KiBum walked back into his room to talk to SungMin again and EunHyuk went back downstairs and to the lounge.

 

ShinDong: What was that about?

DongHae: I heard HyoYeon and text.

EunHyuk: You must have good ears then.....

LeeTeuk: What did he ask you about?

EunHyuk: He asked me for HyoYeon's number.

HanKyung: Okay.....

EunHyuk: Because HyoYeon's in SNSD.

YeSung: And.....

EunHyuk: He said that someone else he knew wanted to contact SNSD, but that person didn't know how to.

KangIn: Someone else..... Who?

EunHyuk: I think it's actually him, he hesitated before he answered as if he was wondering what he should say.....

 

KiBum told SungMin HyoYeon's number and he called her.....

 

HyoYeon: Hello?

SungMin: Hi, this is a member of Super Junior.

HyoYeon: Hello.

SungMin: Could I please talk to '?????'?

HyoYeon: Oh. Okay.

KiBum: (Whispers) Is it her?

SungMin: No, it's HyoYeon, but I think she's getting her for me.....

?????: Hello.....

SungMin: Hi.

?????: Sorry, I'm not in good condition at the moment, so would you mind calling me some other time?

SungMin: Well, could I have your number then? 

?????: Uhm..... Sure..... How did you get HyoYeon's number though?

SungMin: I got it from..... Uhm..... Someone I know.....

?????: Did you call this phone from your phone? I'll text you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you see the link there?

Haha hope you liked this chapter~!