Key! JunSu! Eli! Onew! WooYoung! TaecYeon! ChanSung! Chicken!

They All Have A Date?!

This chapter is longer than the ones I written for the last few days.....

Because I'm all better now! *^^*

Hope you like it!

I really enjoyed writing the last part, it's not a big part of the story, but lately I've gotten attached to that*

*the topic of the last paragraph, you'll figure it out I'm sure~! ^^

Please enjoy and thank you all for your lovely comments and subscription~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny: Hey, it's Sunny~!

JiYoung: Oh! (Opens the door) Come in~!

Sunny: Thanks, JiYoung..... (Walks into the lounge where the rest of Kara is, with JiYoung)

SeungYeon: Hi Sunny!

Sunny: Hi, SeungYeon Unni! Hi, HaRa and GyuRi Unni too!

GyuRi: Hi..... I'm going to go study in my room. (Walks off into her room)

HaRa: She's not in a good mood..... Don't worry about her, it's nothing to do with you.

Sunny: Well, I hope so..... Is Nicole here?

Jiyoung: Nicole Unni? She was here before I went to get the door.

SeungYeon: She said that she was gonna get something to eat form the kitchen.

HaRa: Oh yea..... Did you guys have an argument?

Sunny: Just a little misunderstanding. Is she still angry at me though?

SeungYeon: Hey, I'll go get her. Nicole~! (Goes into the kitchen)

JiYoung: Sunny Unni~? What's that in your hand~?

Sunny: Oh yes! YuRi told me to deliver this to you and HaRa. She said you guys would know what it is if I told you it was from her.

HaRa: I don't know what it is though..... Do you know JiYoung?

JiYoung: No..... Let's open it!

SeungYeon: (Comes back into the lounge and whispers to Sunny) Nicole doesn't want to come out, so maybe you should go in there and talk to her yourself. Sorry.

Sunny: (Whispers back) It's okay, Unni. I'll go talk to her. (Walks into the kitchen and shuts the door behind her)

Nicole: SeungYeon Unni, I don't want to.....

Sunny: It's me, Sunny.

Nicole: Oh..... What do you want from me, Unni?

Sunny: I'm really sorry, but didn't Key call you?

Nicole: Why would he call me? He probably doesn't know I even exist.

Sunny: Aww, Nicole! That's not true at all! And yesterday, I called him and told him everything. You won't believe me, but Key has the same feelings for you too.

Nicole: No, he doesn't. He's always awkward around me. Even when he meets a new person, he's never that awkward.

Sunny: He's awkward around you, because he doesn't know what to do. He feels shy around you.

Nicole: ..... Whatever.

Sunny: How about I call him. Right here, right now and pretend that I'm alone and ask him if he has feelings for you.

Nicole: ..... Okay.

Sunny: If he says he does have feelings for you, you have to forgive me and tell Key your feelings for him too. Deal?

Nicole: Fine, deal.

Sunny: Yes! Okay, you'll have to be quiet..... (Calls Key on speaker phone) Hey, Key!

Key: Oh, hi, Sunny NooNa.....

Sunny: You haven't called Nicole, have you?

Key: Er..... I was really busy.....

Sunny: Right..... Anyway, I called to ask you a question.

Key: Which is.....?

Sunny: I'm gonna be really straight-forward like you..... Do you have feelings for Nicole?

Key: NooNa, what kind of a question is that?!

Sunny: A good question. Now, answer please~?

Key: Is this a setup? Are you recording this call and then giving it to her to listen to it?

Sunny: Nope, I'm not recording..... So tell me~!

Key: Are you alone?

Sunny: Why?

Key: Because I don't want people near you listening!

Onew: (In the background) Key, can you please make me some chicken now~? It's 6PM~!

Sunny: Good luck with not letting other people listen while Onew is begging for chicken.

Key: Urgh..... Onew Hyung, you'll have to wait, I'm on the phone at the moment!

Sunny: Tell me~!

HaRa: (Walks into the kitchen) Thank you, Sunny Unni!!!!!

Nicole: Shh!

Key: Who was that?

Sunny: Uhm..... It was SooYoung..... Thanking me for..... Helping her out of her sulk...... Yea..... It was SooYoung.....

Key: Really? Didn't sound like SooYoung NooNa.....

HaRa: (Whispers) What's going on?

Sunny: Key, can you just tell me if you like Nicole?

HaRa: (Gasps)

Key: Fine..... Okay, maybe a little.

Sunny: A little? Key, I know when you're lying and right now, you are.

Key: Okay..... I like her.

Sunny: How much?

Key: ..... Uh..... More than how much Onew Hyung likes chickens.

Sunny: Wow, that's alot..... Wasn't expecting that much, but it's better~!

Key: ..... What do you think she'll say if I asked her out?

Sunny: Maybe you should ask her right now and see~! (Gives the phone to Nicole)

Key: Right now?

Nicole: Hi.....

Key: Is this Nicole.....?

Nicole: Yup.....

Key: Did you listen to the conversation me and Sunny NooNa had just then.....?

Nicole: Uh-huh.....

Key: Uhh..... Sorry, gotta go! (Hangs up)

HaRa: Does Key Oppa like Nicole Unni?

JiYoung: (Runs into the kitchen with SeungYeon) Who likes Nicole Unni?

SeungYeon: Oh my gosh, I think they said Key.....

JiYoung: But doesn't Nicole Unni like Key Oppa?

GyuRi: (Walks out of her room and picks up the two pieces of paper on the desk in the lounge) HaRa! JiYoung! Why do you guys have a piece of paper with JunSu and Eli's numbers written on it?

HaRa: Uh-oh..... (Runs into the lounge with JiYoung with the rest trailing behind)

GyuRi: And why is it from YuRi?

JiYoung: Uhm..... We don't know.....

SeungYeon: JiYoung, one of the things I really like about you is that you're a horrible liar. That's why I always take you shopping with me, when I shop for clothes. I always get your honest opinion.

GyuRi: Okay..... I'm gonna go back and study..... (Goes back into her room)

Nicole: But you're gonna explain this, right?

Sunny: Nicole, I don't think you're in the right position to say that.....

SeungYeon: Nicole, you have a fair bit of explaining to do so yourself!

 

Sunny and Nicole explained the misunderstanding that had happened between each other with Key and the call that they had made to prove Sunny's points and HaRa and JiYoung also explained about the numbers from YuRi.....

 

Sunny: So, let me get this straight..... HaRa, you like JunSu Oppa?

HaRa: Yes.....

Sunny: From 2PM?

HaRa: Yes.....

Sunny: Wow, that means that you could really be a big help to YoonA.

HaRa: What do you mean?

Sunny: Oh, don't take this the wrong way, but JunSu likes YoonA, but she doesn't like him back. She's with TaecYeon Oppa. If you confess to JunSu Oppa, maybe he'll stop bothering YoonA and that will also be good for you too!

HaRa: Oh..... I don't think I could turn him away from YoonA Unni..... She's too pretty and.....

Sunny: You're just as pretty! You're very slim as well! Don't worry, I'm sure everyone will be willing to help you and JiYoung as well.

SeungYeon: JiYoung must like Eli then..... So that's why you'd always run into the lounge when U-KISS's songs started playing on TV!

JiYoung: Haha.....

Nicole: Are you going to call him? How are you going to confess?

JiYoung: I don't know..... I really haven't thought about that.....

Sunny: With HaRa, I can easily get YoonA to take you over to 2PM's and JiYoung, I could get SooYoung to give him a call and ask him if she and you can come over!

JiYoung: SooYoung Unni?

Sunny: They're just friends, don't worry~!

JiYoug: Haha, okay~!

HaRa: Well, JiYoung and I have some studying to do..... Thank you, Sunny Unni!

Sunny: You're welcome~! (HaRa and JiYoung leave to their study room) 

SeungYeon: Wow, SNSD seem to know just about everybody's phone numbers..... Haha~!

Nicole: I know, right? Oh yes! Sunny Unni, could you give SeungYeon Unni..... (SeungYeon clamps a hand over Nicole's mouth)

SeungYeon: Shh, Nicole!

Sunny: Why?

SeungYeon: Nothing, she's just going to ask you for..... Something random.....

Nicole: (Muffled) Let go!

SeungYeon: Oh, sorry! (Let's go)

Nicole: Onew Oppa's number?

SeungYeon: Nicole!!!!!

Sunny: You want Onew Oppa's number?

SeungYeon: No, it's not that.....

Sunny: Hey, it's okay! I'll be glad to give it to you!

SeungYeon: Really? You could?

Sunny: But..... SeoHyun's just broken up with him not that long ago. I'm sure she won't mind, but you about Onew hurting his head, right?

SeungYeon: Yea, though I never got the chance and never had enough confidence to go and visit him..... (Sighs)

Sunny: I'll text you his number if you give me your number, but please, be careful about Onew and SeoHyun.....

SeungYeon: I will. I'm not planning on contacting him anytime soon anyway, I have to concentrate on my schedules and other stuff as well.

Sunny: Okay, that's cool~!

Nicole: .....

Sunny: Aigoo, our Nicole feels left out~!

SeungYeon: Aww, our little Nicole feels sad~!

Nicole: Haha~!

 

At 2PM's house.....

 

TaecYeon: They're here! Hey, WooYoung! Could you please get the door?

WooYoung: Okay..... (Goes to open the door) Hi~!

YoonA: Hello, WooYoung Oppa~! (Walks into the lounge)

SeoHyun: Hi..... (Follows YoonA)

TaeYeon: WooYoung~! Hi, did you miss me~?

WooYoung: Of course~! It's been ages since we saw each other! (Walks into the lounge)

TaecYeon: Hi YoonA~!

YoonA: TaecYeon Oppa~!

ChanSung: Oh! SeoHyun, you came too..... Hi~!

SeoHyun: Hi, ChanSung Oppa~!

NichKhun: I feel lonely.....

TaeYeon: Is everyone else at their schedules?

NichKhun: JunSu Hyung and JunHo went to buy some drinks and ice cream and Jay Hyung went out somewhere.

YoonA: .....

ChanSung: Oh yes, I heard that JunSu Hyung..... Uhm.....

YoonA: Yea, let's not bring that up..... Hopefully, I won't be left unattended with JunSu Oppa again, then I'm sure I'll make it through safely until I go back home.

TaecYeon: How are you, SeoHyun? I heard that you and Onew had a huge arguing session and then he got hurt.....

SeoHyun: He apologized, but he doesn't want to get back together again. He also told me to be careful and keep my distance from him, because someone might..... Come and hurt me.

TaeYeon: What?! You never told us that, SeoHyun!

SeoHyun: Didn't I? (Laughs) Sorry~!

ChanSung: So you're not going out with anyone.....?

WooYoung: Ooh la la~! ChanSung, just say what you want to say!

ChanSung: I just want to ask..... It's out of curiosity......

YoonA: I think they're back~!

JunHo: NichKhun Hyung! We didn't know what type of ice cream to buy, so we bought heaps~! Since it's your money after all~! Oh, they're here already! Hi TaeYeon NooNa, YoonA and SeoHyun~!

NichKhun: Hey, I said to only buy 10 ice blocks and a container of chocolate ice cream!

JunSu: Haha, you're at fault here, NichKhun, for not specifying the ice blocks! Hello YoonA, TaeYeon NooNa and SeoHyun~!

NichKhun: Hmm..... All right.....

JunHo: Which ice block would you like? There's 7 different types and we bought 2 of every type.

JunSu: There's Soda Pop Squeeze, Milkshake Squeeze, Chocolate Squeeze, Melon Ice Cream, Candy studded Lemonade Ice Block, Chocolate coated Vanilla Ice Cream and Watermelon Ice Block!

YoonA: Could I please have the Milkshake Squeeze?

JunSu: Here you go~! (Hands it over to YoonA)

YoonA: (Hesitates) Erm..... Thank you.....

JunHo: You should really be thanking NichKhun Hyung, he gave us the money to go and buy it~!

YoonA: Thank you, NichKhun Oppa~!

NichKhun: No worries!

TaeYeon: Could I please have the Watermelon Ice Block? It's shaped like a watermelon piece~! Haha!

WooYoung: What would you like SeoHyun?

SeoHyun: Oh no, I'll choose last.....

TaecYeon: Ladies first~!

SeoHyun: Oh, well then..... Haha, could I please have a Watermelon Ice Block too?

ChanSung: My turn! I would like to have the Chocolate Squeeze please!

JunHo: The other Chocolate Squeeze is mine!

WooYoung: Hmm..... Could I please have the Melon Ice Cream?

TaecYeon: I would like to try the Soda Pop Sqeeze please!

JunSu: NichKhun? You're not choosing?

NichKhun: I'll just have what you have, JunSu Hyung!

JunSu: Well, I'm having the Candy Studded Lemonade Ice Block~!

NichKhun: Me too, then!

 

The evening at Kara's and 2PM's were very enjoyable and SHINee's house was just as good too.....

 

Onew's POV

I was sitting on the dining table, watching the clock tick by, while the rest of the members were doing other stuff which I did not really care about.

I was waiting for the clock to strike 6.00PM, so that Key would start cooking and I could watch him.

He promised me that we'd have chicken for dinner tonight and I was dying to stuff myself with that delicious meat.

JongHyun: You know, staring at the clock isn't going to make it go any faster!

Me: But I want to have some chicken!

He chuckled at me before continuing to talk to me.

JongHyun: MinHo, TaeMin and I are going to play a card game in the lounge. Wanna join?

Me: Uhh..... No thanks..... You have fun with them.

Then, as JongHyun left the room, I heard Key's voice getting closer to me.

I immidiately looked at the kitchen door, wanting it to fly open and Key to walk through with packets of chicken for me.

Sadly, that never happened and his voice gradually grew quieter and quieter until he got into his room and shut the door.

I went back to staring at the clock and saw there was only 5 minutes left.

Slowly the gap between the long arm and the 12 lessened until they finally became one.

I heard Key opening the door of his room to come out, still talking to someone, but I didn't hear his footsteps, which meant he had never actually come out of the room.

Maybe he was on the phone.....

But he had promised me that he'd start cooking at 7 and that I could watch, so I didn't really care if he was on the phone or not.

Me: Key, can you please make me some chicken now~? It's 6PM~!

I shouted out to him, hoping that he'd reply and come in to the kitchen.

Time was ticking and I was getting hungrier by the second.

A few seconds later, he replied a depressing reply to me.....

Key: ..... Onew Hyung, you'll have to wait, I'm on the phone at the moment!

With that, he went back to talking on the phone and I went back to the clock.

It was nearly 3 minutes past 7.

The phone in my pocket vibrated and I jumped up in fright.

I needed to stop leaving my phone on vibrate, the vibration's so harsh that it's scary.

Me: Hello, Onew speaking!

KyuHyun: You're not under a low roof or something that could possibly hit your head right now?

Me: Uhm..... No.....

KyuHyun: (Yelling) I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO SEOHYUN AFTER YOU BREAK UP YET YOU ASKED HER TO BE A FRIEND?!

Me: Ow..... You need to stop yelling into phones..... You don't know how painful it is for the person on the other end of the line.

KyuHyun: Yah!!!!!

Me: I have the right to be friends with SeoHyun. I'm not going out with her again, we're still broken up!

KyuHyun: YAH!!!!!

KyuHyun Hyung's shouting got cut off as someone took the phone away form him and another person started speaking.

I didn't need to ask who it was, it was obviously RyeoWook.

He was a 'follower' of KyuHyun, but much nicer and much less shouty.

RyeoWook was also older than KyuHyun, but he seemed younger.

RyeoWook: Let me give you a suggestion..... Warn SeoHyun and don't answer any more calls from this number. Okay? (Hangs up)

Me: Okay, thanks.....

I saved the number onto my phone and where I should've put his name, I wrote 'Answer If You Want To Be Deaf.' and saved it, satisfied with myself.

That's when Key walked in with a bag full of chicken.

Me: Chicken~~~~~!!!!!

Key: Sorry, I hope you're not angry for being late..... Sunny NooNa called me.....

Me: She calls oyu alot these days, are you sure you're not going out with her again?

Key: Yes.....

Me: What did she call you about?

Key: ..... Someone.....

Me: Who?

Key: Just..... This person..... (Smiles)

Me: Aww, is it someone you like~? Yes, it is~! Who is it?

Key: What? No, it's..... Let's just cook the chicken.....

I liked how he always blushes when he gets embarrassed.

I hope that his love life will work out well and that whoever it is that he likes will like him back just as much.

Now, time for chicken~!