Worries.

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry if you find this a little short.....

The next chapter (tomorrow) will be quite short too cuz I'm going away for the day, but I promise a long chappie on Monday.

So stay with me okay?

STAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~! *puppy-eyes* (nobody can resist my puppy-eyes!)

Enjoy this chapter as much as u can please ^^

P.S I say this again, italics = Jessica's nightmare. That's the last part of her nightmare :)

----------------------

 

Though the landing from the fall was softened somehow, the length I fell and the height I fell from didn't change which meant that my body had still gotten the shock.

So I fainted.

 

Jessica: What are you doing here?

?????: I was just..... (Jessica faints) Woah, Jessica?! Jessica!!!!! Are you okay?

 

JongHyun's POV

What was this feeling of being watched and followed?

Luna: Oppa~? Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine. I was just thinking how wonderful it is to be away from all the paparazzi and have some free time to ourselves!

She smiled her wonderful smile and pulled me further through the trees.

Me: You know where you're going, right?

Luna giggled at my uncertainty.

Luna: Of course I do~! Just trust me~!

We walked further into the trees and the sunlight was partly blocked out.

It gave a cool atmosphere since the breeze was quite warm and the shade was cool.

Yet, I couldn't shake off that odd feeling of being followed.

Did a paparazzi follow us all the way here?

No one here would really recognize us since this place was far out in the countryside.....

?????: Woah, Jessica?! Jessica!!!!!

Jessica?!

I stopped at hearing that familiar name.

Me: Luna, did you hear that?

Luna: Yea, but it's probably not Jessica Unni from SNSD..... Oppa?

When I didn't respond as I was too caught up in my thoughts, Luna pulled me back, going down the path we had just walked.

Me: Where are you going?

Luna: You want to make sure that it's not Jessica Unni from SNSD, right? Come on, I think the voice came from back there.

A pang of guilt hit me.

I felt bad about not telling Luna about me and Jessica NooNa.

Even though Jessica NooNa and I had broken up, I still felt like I had to tell her.....

Trouble is, I hadn't found the right time to and there really was not point bringing it up now.

Me: No, no, Luna, it's okay. Let's just keep going the way we were.

Luna: But you..... It's okay if you want to make sure, she's a member of our SM Family after all.

I was surprised and thankful Luna wasn't suspicious of my actions.

Me: No, it's alright. There's not much chance that us and the SM Jessica NooNa would both be in the same place at the same time. Are you going to lead the way to our destination?

Luna hesitated and searched my eyes for the truth.

I must've been good at hiding the truth, because she soon smiled and turned back around to keep leading me to wherever she was leading me to.

Luna's bright smile had washed most of my worries and stress out of me, but there was still one thought that lingered.

What if that little chance of me, Luna and Jessica NooNa being in the same place was happening right now?