Apology Accepted.

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry for the short and bad chapter, I'll try to update again later today

but I have dance on.....

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day.....

 

TaeYeon: SooYoung, maybe we should just go talk to Sunny.....

SooYoung: You can do that, I don't care.

Jessica: Yah, SooYoung! Sunny hasn't come out of her room for over a day and you don't care!

Tiffany: SooYoung, we know that you're really angry at her, but.....

SooYoung: Then you guys can go and spend your time with her!

SeoHyun: Unni, I think that it's much better if you go and listen to her side of the story.

HyoYeon: Or at least Jessica Unnis.

YoonA: I agree with SeoHyun and HyoYeon Unni on this.

YuRi: Same here! You have every right to be angry and upset, but you can't just block Suny out of your life like that without knowing their side of the story.

SooYoung: I'll listen to Jessica Unni's excuse.

Jessica: Hey, I'm going to tell the truth, even thought you'll think that I'm lying. Then we went to the shopping mall the other day, we saw JongHyun on a date with Nicole from Kara.

TaeYeon: I was there with her and so was Sunny and HyoYeon. I witnessed them on the date.

Jessica: Nicole being a friend of TaeYeon Unni, came over to us and we asked her a few questions.

HyoYeon: She confirmed to us that it was JongHyun that she was with, so we told her how he was also going out with SooYoung.

Jessica: JongHyun had already fled from the shop when we looked for him to question him. The next time we met him was at the party. Sunny and I saw him trying to hide out on the balcony, so we went out to the balcony ourselves with the voice recorder on on my phone and we questioned him there. He tried to escape from us and leave the balcony, but we trapped him away from the door. Sunny said that we'd let him go if he admitted that he was a flirt and told SooYoung and Nicole the truth. He admitted that he was a flirt when she said that and kissed Sunny saying that he wanted to prove it. That's when Key and SooYoung walked in and well..... accused Sunny.

SooYoung: If that's the truth, I want to call Nicole right now and ask her about it.

TaeYeon: You can use my phone. Here you go.

SooYoung: (Calls Nicole) Hello?

Nicole: Hi!

SooYoung: This is SooYoung from SNSD.

Nicole: Oh hello!

SooYoung: Sorry for asking this out of nowhere, but are you JongHyun's girlfriend?

Nicole: Not anymore..... I was though, until your fellow members told me that he was going out with..... You, I think.....

SooYoung: Oh..... Okay, thank you.....

Sunny: Now do you believe me?

SooYoung: Sunny Unni..... I'm sorry for not believing you.....

SeoHyun: Are we all good now?

SooYoung: I guess so!

Sunny: GROUP HUG!!!!!