KyuHyun = Evil?

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry, I didn't update again yesterday.....

I don't think I'll be able to update again later today, but I'll try as hard as I can :(

Thanxx for reading :)

-------------------------------------------------

 

EunHyuk: I'm really starting to worry..... She won't answer my calls!

SungMin: Hey, thanks EunHyuk! You reminded to call Sunny..... I haven't seen her for a while now.....

ShinDong: Do you know where RyeoWook and KyuHyun went to?

KiBum: Did LeeTeuk Hyung already go to his schedule?! Darn, I was gonna ask for a ride to the mall.....

EunHyuk: Right..... Does anyone ever listen to me.....?

HanKyung: I listen, I just don't reply.

EunHyuk: Oh, that's so kind of you.

HeeChul: Ahh! YeSung! DongHae! Hurry up or we're gonna be late for our schedule!

YeSung: Wait! I can't find my socks.....

HeeChul: Socks?!

DongHae: Done!

EunHyuk: This is why we need LeeTeuk Hyung here! He keeps the house in order!

SungMin: Wah! Sunny won't pick up!

 

At SS501's house.....

 

KyuJong: I can't believe that you'd read that kind of book to learn how to get Tiffany's love~! So you're still trying to get Tiffany to love you~?

JungMin: No, it's not like that! I'm not reading the book, HyunJoong Hyung is!

KyuJong: But he's not in this room..... Aww, you don't have to feel embarrassed~!

JungMin: I'm not! He was reading this book last night! Remember, he yelled at us for being too noisy and that he couldn't concentrate on reading? This is that book!

KyuJong: ..... Really?

JungMin: Yes!

KyuJong: Then why are you holding it?

JungMin: HyunJoong Hyung fell asleep before I left to my schedule and I picked it up to see the title of the book and I decided I'd keep it.

KyuJong: To read it yourself and learn how to win Tiffany over~?

JungMin: No!!!!!

KyuJong: I'm still a little bit suspicious.....

JungMin: Wah! I'm telling the truth!

KyuJong: All right~! But why would HyunJoong Hyung read this kind of book? Ooh, does he like someone~?

JungMin: That, I'm trying to figure out.....

 

HyungJoon's POV

I wasn't angry.

I wasn't upset.

I was afraid.

YoungSaeng: Ok. (Enters his room) No-one's listening apart from me. Well, and you. So start talking!

Me: After I get my SIM card.

I normally would've changed my SIM card the moment after I met that irritating girl at the park, but I was afraid that if I did, the girl that I really like and possibly love wouldn't be able to call me and it's not like I can just go up to her and give her my new number.

Especially after I rejected her.....

YounSaeng: No! You have to tell me the reason first. Or I'm gonna call that irritating female and tell her that you want to go out with her.

Me: What irritating female?

I tried to act like I didn't know what he was talking about.

Turns out it was a bad idea, because he started saying her name over and over again, he knows it annoys me so badly.

YoungSaeng: You really don't know who I'm talking about? (Smirks) Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi, Gong MinJi.....

Me: OKAY, I GET THE POINT! HYUNG YOU CAN STOP NOW!!!!!

YoungSaeng: (Laughs) Haha! Can you tell me the reason you don't want your number changed, now?

Me: Fine! Promise that you won't tell JungMin though.

YoungSaeng: Promise.

Me: Well..... Tiffany from SNSD..... She asked me out this other time and.....

YoungSaeng: (Laughs out really loud) Hahahahahaha!!!!! (Looks at HyungJoon who looks serious) Omo! You're not kidding?

Me: Hyung..... Do I look like I'm kidding?!

YoungSaeng: Uhm..... No..... Sorry, please continue.....

Me: And I said no, because JungMin had asked her out before and I didn't think it would be right to go out with her when JungMin still really likes her, but I really like her now and if I changed my number, she wouldn't be able to call me and..... Yea. Now give me my SIM card!

YoungSaeng: In a situation like this, JungMin would say, 'Oh my goodness'. (Gives HyungJoon the SIM card) I'm not JungMin though, I'm YoungSaeng, so I say..... (Shouts as he runs out of the room) KyuJong, I have big things to tell you!

 

At the hospital room.....

 

Onew: Uhm..... JongHyun, could you please take TaeMin out for a while? I want to talk to them in private about something.

JongHyun: Will you be okay, Hyung?

RyeoWook: Hey, we're not bad people! Of course he'll be fine!

JongHyun: I didn't mean it like that..... Sorry. Come on, TaeMin, let's go get some banana milk. (Takes TaeMin out of the room)

KyuHyun: (Checks that JongHyun and TaeMin are gone) Hey, you didn't have to go this far and hurt yourself this bad.

Onew: I wasn't planning on it, but you decided to call me and ask me how mission break-up-with-SeoHyun-by-hurting-her-so-badly went and then yelled at me.

KyuHyun: Hey, you agreed to do that for the better for SeoHyun and you yelled at me first.

Onew: I'm going to call SeoHyun and I don't care if she ahtes me for the rest of my life, but I'm going to apologize. I'm going to ask her for the truth.

KyuHyun: Uh, no, you're not doing that. She's better off forgetting you forever, you know that she's going to eventually.

Onew: Then I'll let her forget me eventually. I don't want to hurt her like this. I don't even believe the things you told me that got me to do this.

KyuHyun: What did I tell you?

Onew: That SeoHyun told you that she loved you and not me. That she couldn't tell me that she didn't love me anymore, because she thought I'd be hurt so bad.

KyuHyun: It's all true!

Sunny: (Sunny, Key, JongHyun and TaeMin enter the room) Sorry if we're interrupting, but I think KyuHyun-sshi, you have some questions that you need to answer.

 

Nicole was wandering home from the hospital.....

 

Nicole's POV

I went to the hospital to see Onew Oppa's condition and maybe catch a glimpse of Key Oppa.

I did catch a glimpse of Key Oppa.

It wasn't a glimpse, in fact, I could see him very clearly, talking to Sunny Unni about something.

I felt a rush a sadness and jealousy over me.

A part of me wanted to run up to Sunny Unni and push her away from Key Oppa and tell him that I really liked him, but another part of me just wanted to walk away and think that Sunny Unni was made for Key Oppa.

Eventually, the part of me that wanted to walk away won and I was trudging home.

I knew that talking didn't prove much relationship, but I just felt so jealous and upset.

Sunny Unni knew that I had feelings for Key Oppa.

Why couldn't she just help me out and make Key Oppa aware of me?