What Am I To You?

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry, I'm not feeling so much better yet.....

But I'll write as much and as best I can, really sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny: Hi Oppa! (Gives SungMin a backhug) Sorry, I'm late..... Did you wait for long?

SungMin: Oh, Sunny~! Don't worry, I only got here about 5 minutes ago too~!

Sunny: Phew! That's good to hear! Anyway, why did you want to see me so early?

SungMin: I'm sorry if I asked you to come out too early in the morning.....

Sunny: Oh, no, it's not that! It's just that I thought you'd have heaps of schedule in the morning or you would've slept in or something~!

SungMin: I try to wake up early everyday, unlike you, Lee SunKyu!

Sunny: (Pouts cutely) Hey! I'm going to be upset!

SungMin: Aww, you're so cute~! And don't be upset, I'm sorry~!

Sunny: (Smiles) Anyway! Tell me what you wanted to tell me~!

SungMin: Yes, that..... I was wondering..... After that date last month..... You didn't tell..... You didn't say if you.....

Sunny: If I liked you?

SungMin: ..... Yea.....

Sunny: Of course I like you, Oppa!

SungMin: So..... What am I to you?

Sunny: You're a boyfriend to me! You know that I wouldn't have come out to see you so early in the morning if I didn't like you!

SungMin: (Hugs Sunny) Thank you.....

Sunny: You're welcome! From now on your mine and I'm yours..... (Kisses SungMin)

 

Tiffany: (Opens a phone and reads a text message) 'Hi Tiffany, I'm sorry I can't return your call but I'm at the dance studio right next to your dance practice hall, so if you want to see me, you can come here right now! ps. the members arent here at the moment cuz of other schedule. They'll be here in about 2 hours though. See you soon hopefully!'

 

Tiffany decided to take a walk to their studio.....

 

Tiffany: Hello? Anybody here?

?????: Is it Tiffany?

Tiffany: Yes..... From SNSD.....

?????: Hi! (Comes out to the front door to greet her)

Tiffany: You're..... HyunJoong Sunbaenim.....

HyunJoong: Yea, I am..... YoungSaeng told me that you called my phone and said that you wanted to ask me something.

Tiffany: I called..... Your phone?

HyunJoong: That's according to YoungSaeng. I wasn't there to witness that or I would have answered it.....

Tiffany: But..... But I called HyungJoon Sunbaenim.....

HyunJoong: But I'm HyunJoong.....

Tiffany: (Takes out her phone) Look..... Isn't this HyungJoon Sunbaenim's phone number?

HyunJoong: No, that's mine!

Tiffany: Oh gosh.....

HyunJoong: So wait..... You want to talk to HyungJoon, right?

Tiffany: Sorry..... But yea.

HyunJoong: Oh, you don't have to be sorry~! But if you want, you could come back in about 2 hours and HyungJoon will be here too.

Tiffany: But won't the rest of the members be here as well?

HyunJoong: I'll keep them preoccupied when you want to talk to HyungJoon. So will you come?

Tiffany: Since I don't have any schedule until the evening..... Sure, I'll come back! But could you send me a text to remind me? I might forget.....

HyunJoong: Sure thing! Have a safe walk back!

Tiffany: Thank you, Sunbaenim!

HyunJoong: You can call me Oppa..... That's going to be easier~! What am I to you from now on~?

Tiffany: Oppa..... Thank you, Oppa!