Let's Pretend.....

They All Have A Date?!

So here's the MinYul Chapter.....

Sorry for the HUGE delay! ^^;;;

Thank you for those who waited patiently w/ me!

I'm planning on making the whole next chapter MinYul! :)

Now, I've talked enough, eh?

Hope you enjoy~!

-------------------------------------

 

YuRi's POV

Me: Do I look okay?

I asked again to Jessica Unni, who was clearly annoyed with my constant asking of that question and registered in her voice.

Jessica: YuRi, for the millionth time, yes, you look fine!

We hopped off our Manager Oppa's drive and thanked him before Jessica Unni and I checked each other before walking up a short way up the sidewalk to the restaurant.

The buffet restaurant we would be eating at was right next to the ocean.

Jessica Unni was wearing a white dress which came just above her knee and had a puffed up shoulder and I was wearing a black dress which was a little bit more tighter than Jessica Unni's and was sparkly.

We entered the restaurant and looked around for any signs of our dates.

Jessica: Can you see them? Maybe they're not here yet.....

I nodded, I couldn't speak, because I felt a little nervous about this.

Sure, I had been on dates with MinHo before, but I had never felt this nervous.

Jessica: Omo!

I whipped around to look at Jessica Unni and why she had been surprised when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a back hug.

I saw that Jessica Unni had been done the same by JongHyun.

Me: Hello, MinHo~!

I said leaning back into his hug.

MinHo: Sorry, YuRi NooNa..... Are we late?

Me: Nope, you're not late. We only just got here as well!

Suddenly, I realised that we were still at the entrance of the restaurant.

Me: Shouldn't we get a table and eat?

Jessica: Jjong, I'm hungry.....

The gentlemen led Jessica Unni and I to a waiter who gladly showed us to our table.

Luckily, they had reserved a table near the back of the restaurant, so the chances of getting noticed was much slimmer.

The only disadvantage was that the buffet was at the other side of the room, but I knew walking over there for food would be much better than getting swarmed by a group of fans and get called into SM to be questioned the next day.

JongHyun: So..... MinHo and I'll get the food if you ladies would like us too~!

I glanced over at MinHo who was already standing and ready to go after hearing my decision.

Jessica: No~! I wanna come with you~!

Jessica Unni stood from her chair and I simply followed, not wanting to be left behind, but also wanting to see the food laid out in the buffet.

Jessica Unni and JongHyun went up ahead of us as MinHo and I slowly filled out plates with food we liked.

By the time we had gathered all the food we liked, the couple that were ahead of us were sat at the table, waiting for us.

MinHo: Sorry..... You didn't have to wait for us!

We all sat at the table and started eating.

About ten minutes passed like that in silence as everyone admired the food in their mouths.

MinHo was the first to finish off all his food and JongHyun, second.

I had only eaten about half the food on my plate, but I was starting to feel full and not wanting to eat much more.

A hand found my hand under the table and squeezed it gently.

MinHo: You don't have to finish it if you're full, YuRi NooNa.

He leant over and whispered in my ear.

Me: Oh no..... I can eat some more.....

The unwillingness in my mind must have shown on my face, because MinHo looked at me worriedly and kept whispering to me.

JongHyun: Hey, we're just going to go outside to catch some fresh air..... Wanna come along?

MinHo and I exchanged looks before shaking our head.

MinHo: No, we'll just stay inside in the warm.

Jessica Unni and JongHyun's expression as they heard our reply told us that we made the right choice in declining the offer.

MinHo: Hey, if you want, we can go out the back, I hear they have a great scenery~!

 

JongHyun's POV

I smiled as MinHo and YuRi NooNa declined the offer of coming outside with us.

Jessica: So..... You wanted to tell me something?

My smile faded as I remembered why I had truly brought her out here.

Me: Uhh..... I can tell you a bit later. For now, let's enjoy the fresh air..... Hey, do you want to go down to the beach, Jessica NooNa?

Jessica: Sure!

My heart hurt even more that she had a bright smile on her face as she came up to me and linked arms with me.

How would I tell her?

Would I even be able to tell her?

Should I tell her today?

Or later?

Was I making the right choice?

The walk down to the beach was silent as I was too caught up in my train of thoughts that Jessica NooNa sensed something wrong and cautiously asked me.

Jessica: Jjong? Jjong..... Are you okay?

Me: Huh? Oh yea, I'm fine. I'm just thinking.

Jessica: Hey, if there's something wrong, you can tell me. I'm here for you.

I turned my head, so our eyes met.

Only innocence and worry could be seen in her eyes.

I realised that I was back on my train of thoughts and hopped off once again.

I made up my mind to just enjoy this day with Jessica NooNa, this may well be the last date or time I spend with her before she starts hating me forever.

Me: Hey, nothing's wrong..... I was just caught up in thought for a minute there! Race to the beach?

I pointed at the dirt track which would lead up straight to the beach.

Me: Go!

I shouted, not waiting for an answer.

Jessica: Yah, I can't run in these high heels!

Jessica NooNa stomped on the spot, not wanting to run or probably walk any further now.

I was halfway down the track when I stopped and turned around to see Jessica NooNa cutely pouting and crossing her arms.

I waved my arms above my head, telling her to come, but she only shook her head, refusing to come.

An idea clicked into my head and I ran back full speed towards Jessica NooNa.

I went around behind her and picked her up bridal style before running back up the dirt track and right up to the beach.

She was much much lighter than I expected, so I could've held her in my arms throughout the whole evening, only if she hadn't struggled so much to loosen away from my hold.

Jessica: Yah, Kim JongHyun, what are you doing?!

Me: Aww, you don't like it?

I pouted at her with my puppy-eyes, I knew she could never resist that.

Jessica: No, but..... No fair, you always use the puppy-eyes when you feel like you're about to lose!

She slipped off my arms and hugged me.

Jessica: It's cute! I like it!

Tears threatened to fill my eyes as we stayed like that.

I'm sorry, Jessica NooNa.....