Can't Sleep!

They All Have A Date?!

TaeYeon & Sunny moment here~! :)

I just had to add them because personally I think they look cute together ^^

---------------------------------------

 

In YoonA's room which is shared with YuRi and SeoHyun.....

 

SeoHyun: YoonA Unni, are you okay? Are you having a problem getting to sleep?

YoonA: Yea..... Sorry if I woke you.

SeoHyun: Oh no, I didn't fall asleep either. (Yawns)

YoonA: Haha, but you should now~! I'm going to try hard to get some sleep as well~!

YuRi: (Mumbles in sleep)

SeoHyun: (Giggles) YuRi Unni seems to be at dream land already! We should catch up, right? Good night~!

YoonA: Good night~!

 

YoonA's POV

A few minutes passed in silence and I could only hear the two roommates breathing steadily, telling me they're already fast asleep.

I tossed and turned some more as quietly as I could and closed my eyes, only to have them wide open again by the flashing images of the earlier events today.

 

*YoonA's Flashback*

TaecYeon: I come here when I feel bored and I have some free time on my hands.

YoonA: Wow..... How did yo ufind this place? It's so..... Undescribably beautiful!

TaecYeon: (Chuckles)

YoonA: What?

TaecYeon: You seem so drawn in by the flowers and plants! Plus, I just remembered how I found this place..... It's quite funny, wanna hear it?

YoonA: Of course!

TaecYeon: Well, I was out with JunSu Hyung and JunHo when we got recognized by a fangirl. We had to make a run for it, because the crowd was getting bigger, then we sorta..... Split up. I ended up coming here and hiding out. Luckily, the fans didn't see and ran straight past!

YoonA: What about the others? Did you meet them again?

TaecYeon: (Sarcasm) No, they got eaten by the fangirls.

YoonA: .....

TaecYeon: Hey, hey, I'm just joking~!

YoonA: I know.....

TaecYeon: ..... Anyway.....

YoonA: Does anyone else know about this place? Someone's got to know and own this place or it wouldn't look so beautiful, would it?

TaecYeon: I don't know of anyone else who comes here. Whenever I come, it's just me and the nature. It's quite secluded, so I don't think there's many people who know.

YoonA: Are you going to tell anyone?

TaecYeon: I told you~!

YoonA: (Smiles) Aww, thank you~! But really, are you going to tell anyone else? A gardener could buy it and maintain this beauty!

TaecYeon: Yes, but a constructor could buy this portion of land and stack a building onto it.

YoonA: True..... True.....

TaecYeon: Do you remember how to get here? Whenever you need me and noone knows where I am, I'll be here, okay?

YoonA: You blindfolded all the way here! I can't remember a thing about how to get here!

TaecYeon: Oh yea~! Well, I'll show you now. See that building? You go through that abandoned building and when you get out, it'll be an allyway. You just go down the allyway and you'll probably be able to recognize where we are.

YoonA: So this is like that backyard of an abandoned building?

TaecYeon: Uh huh, pretty much!

YoonA: How do you know it's abandoned? You know, this may well be a garden filled with corpses underground and you wouldn't know it!

TaecYeon: Wanna try digging then? (Smirks)

YoonA: (Pouts) Ew, no!

TaecYeon: (Hugs YoonA) Aww, you're so cute!

YoonA: And you're so random! We were talking about corpses and then you called me cute.

TaecYeon: This will be more random then! (Kisses YoonA)

*End of YoonA's Flashback*

 

YoonA's POV

The fact that those colourful flowers had lived until now when Winter was beginning to settle in was amazing.

As the kiss replayed in my mind, my hand subconciously moved up to my red lips.

The beautiful scenery of the nature in fromt of my eyes along with the warm lips against mine somehow got me butterflies in the stomach.

All the way home from the date, I was still dazed and amazed.

I could see out of the corer of my eye that TaecYeon Oppa kept stealing glances at me and occasionally I peeked at him too.

The drive home was painfully quiet and awkward and who knows why.

It wasn't like that was my first kiss.

So why was I feeling so dazed?

It hadn't stopped through the whole day, I could still feel myself out in space right now.

Only then did I realize that all the events of today had tired me out and I needed to sleep badly.

My eyelids fluttered down and I drifted off to sleep.

 

In TaeYeon's room which is shared with Sunny and HyoYeon.....

 

TaeYeon's POV

I couldn't get myself to stay still and close my eyes.

I tossed and turned as the thoughts came forth and back between every minute.

Sunny: TaeYeon-ah, are you okay? You've been tossing alot tonight.

Oh no, did I keep Sunny awake through the whole time?

Me: No, I'm okay, sorry to have kept you awake.

Sunny: No, you didn't keep me awake. I just woke up like 10 minutes ago, but you kept tossing and turning.

Me: You should go back to sleep, we have an early schedule tomorrow morning, okay?

Sunny: But it'd be no use if our leader is tired. Is your bed uncomfortable? Or is there something on your mind?

Me: No, my bed is perfectly fine.....

Darn, I spend too much time with Sunny that she can read me like a book even in the dark now.....

Sunny: So do you want to talk about it?

Me: No, I really don't want to keep you awake anymore. I'll get to sleep soon.

Sunny: Are you sure? You know, sometimes it's best to talk and share your load of thoughts.....

I new that Sunny was completely right in this, but I just didn't want to keep her awake.

Sunny: And don't worry about keeping me awake. I'm not Jessica, so I'll be alright to wake up.

Me: Well..... Okay then.....

Sunny: Want to talk in the balcony? It'll be good since HyoYeon wouldn't want to be waken up and we can look at the sky as well.

We quietly grabbed our jackets and headed out into the room balcony. The atmosphere was definitely not warm, but it was quite refreshing as the cold air swept through my untied and slightly messy hair.

Sunny: So tell me what's bothering you!

I hesitated, but I knew that Sunny would listen carefully and take care of me even though I was the leader.

Me: It's WooYoung

Sunny: Oh no, what is he doing to you?

Me: No, it's not actually him, but it's what he did today.

Sunny: Did he hurt you?

Me: Nope, you know he wouldn't do anything like that to me or probably anyone.

Sunny nodded in agreement and I continued.

Me: At the date..... He asked me something which caught me totally off guard. I really didn't know how to react and.....

Sunny: And? What did he ask you?

Me: He asked me to..... Kiss him.....

Sunny: Yea..... That's not that bad, is it? I mean, that's what couples do!

Me: Yes, asking for a kiss is normal, but the kiss was..... The way he..... Urgh, I can't explain!

Sunny: Lemme guess, the way he kissed you caught you off guard?

Me: Wow..... I think you know me better than I do.

Sunny: Nah, I just guessed. Anyway..... What did he do to catch you off guard?

Me: It wasn't him. It was the kiss.

Sunny: What about the kiss?

Me: It was..... It was just different.

Sunny: Aww..... I think you've found your true love~!

Me: Yah, shh!

Sunny: (Giggles) Sorry~!

She clamped a hand over to stifle a part of her giggling when her eyes stared at my neck.

I looked down and saw something sparkle in the moonlight.

Sunny: Omo! Is that.....

I hurriedly put my jacket over it to hide it, but it was too late, Sunny had seen it.

Sunny: He gave you a ring?! Omo.....

I clamped a hand over to keep her from yelling out any more information.

Fortunately, it seemed as if noone had woken up.

Me: Yes, he gave me a ring too, but I'm rwearing it on a necklace, okay? Don't yell it out to the world, please!

She pulled me hand off her face and muttered an apologetic sorry.

Me: Aww, no, it's okay..... Sorry, it's just that I don't want everyone to know, because if every member of SNSD knew about this, the secret is sure to leak somehow.

Sunny: Yea, I understand. Anyway, I'm really sorry. I'm just a little excited, that's all.

Sunny curled herself up on the chair in the balcony and tilted her head to look at the moon.

The shiny light reflected in her eyes made her look sad, almost as if there were teardrops clining on to her eyelashes.

She stared at the moon for some time, her eyes still sparkling and a hint of sadness still lingering.

Me: Sunny..... What's wrong?

Sunny: Uh, no. It's nothing. Come on, maybe we should go back inside now.

She quickly stood up and made her way inside, not looking back at me.

I swore I saw her hand swiftly moving up and wiping her eyes, but I just assumed it was because she was tired and not because she had teardrops.

It was an illusion, right?

The moonlight just made it look like she was crying, right?

As soon as my head hit the pillow, drowsiness took over my mind.

I recalled murmuring a faint good night to Sunny and her replying something back to me.

My heavy eyelids shut and I finally fell asleep in peace, thanks to Sunny.