Love At First Sight & ert?

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry this chapter isn't that long.....

But I'm starting some new love lines with F(x) ^^

Please keep reading and remember that comments are always loved and appreciated~! *^^*

--------------------------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

I was forced to pull my gaze away from his beautiful eyes as a sharp scream filled the room.

Silence took over as everyone stared at SeoHyun Unni who was standing up and looking just as stunned as anyone else.

It was still like that for what seemed like minutes before I zomed off into my own thoughts about him again and a figure stood up and pulled SeoHyun Unni out of the room.

I didn't get a good look at whoever took her out and I really wouldn't have cared for right now, all that was filling my brain was that short time of my life when his and my eyes met.

I lifted my head cautiously to sneak a glance at him.

He was looking at the guys sitting beside him with scared, puppy eyes.

That's when I realized that he was a member of SHINee.

I had never felt like this about boys before and I was never interested in them before.

I mentally squeezed my head, trying to remember his name.

Was it MinHo?

I was pretty sure that it had a 'Min' in his name.....

The more I thought about it, the more I got convinced that his name was MinHo, but a part of me doubted that it was his name, so I just decided to call him 'Min' for the time being.

The silence was boring through everyone and that's when 'Min' looked at me.

I could feel my cheeks burning up, but unable to look away.

He grinned probably at me blushing so hard and it totally melted my heart.

Without a warning, the CEO dismissed everyone apart from a couple of SNSD Unnis and Super Junior Oppas.

I overheard him asking for them to find SeoHyun Unni and KyuHyun Oppa and made sure they were okay.

So it was KyuHyun Oppa who had taken SeoHyun away.....

I followed the rest of the crowd out of the room and into the foyer in search of the rest of my F(x) Unnis and Krystal when I felt someone brush past me.

Alot of people were brushing past me, but this person who had done that was different.

He left a tingling sensation where he had brushed past me.

I turned around to see that 'Min' had been the guy who walked past and it seemed as if he had felt the tingle too.

He had his hand on his arm and was looking at me with the same grin with a hint of curiosity.

I quickly bowed as best as I could amongst the crowd and he just did the same back.

When we had both stood straight again, I heard Victoria Unni calling my name.

'Min' must've known my name and heard her calling me too, because he quickly gave me the same heart-warming grin and a cute wave before setting off in his own search for the rest of his SHINee members.

Victoria: Yah! What are you looking at?

I quickly turned around to see Victoria Unni slightly smirking at me.

Me: Just someone I know.....

I replied in a whisper that was almost buried under all the noise from the crowd.

Once again, I couldn't get him off my mind.....

Is this what they call love?

 

SeoHyun's POV

Well, I guess this is the punishment for wearing short shorts.

A cold hand had landed itself on my bare thigh, leading me to scream due to the coldness of the hand and the fright it had given me.

I stood there as a number of pairs of eyes stared at me.

I could feel my cheeks burning into a deep red with all attention on me.

Suddenly, a hand pulled my wrist away from the silenced crowd and out the door of the room.

I unintentionally got dragged along, I was still unable to think because of the huge embarrassment and shock I had gotten form inside that room.

It was only when I was walking across the foyer of the building that I regained my thoughts.

Me: Hey!

I pulled my wrist away from the grip, but the grip only tightened, unwilling to let me go as I got pulled along even faster and I was soon out of the building.

Me: Let me go!

Whoever was pulling me took me to the side of the building and only then did he stop and turn around to face me, but the grip never loosened.

Of course it was him.

He was the one who made me scream in the first place.....

KyuHyun: What will you do if I let go?

He asked teasingly.

Me: I..... I'd go back home.

Oh no, I stuttered.....

KyuHyun Oppa chuckled under his breath before continuing his talk with a rather serious expression and sincere tone.

KyuHyun: Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened in there..... I was meant to get your hand.....

Me: My hand wasn't on my thigh..... ert.

I said the last part in a whisper under my breath, however KyuHyun Oppa managed to hear it and retort.

KyuHyun: I'm not a ert! If anyone is, it'd be JunSu from 2PM, right?

How did he know about it?!

Me: That's really none of your buisness, Oppa.

KyuHyun: Aww, I'm still your Oppa?

Me: Thanks to RyeoWook Oppa. He convinced me not to call you a big, fat meanie everytime I saw you. Plus, why do you want to hold my hand?!

KyuHyun: Oh yea..... The reason is because I needed to get your attention.

Me: You could've called my name and gotten my attention that way instead of making me scream in front of everyone and embarrass myself.

I hissed at him.

Apparently, he found that cute and amusing.

KyuHyun: Aww~! But I needed to get your attention and yours only. I need to apologize.

Me: For what?

KyuHyun: For being a big, fat meanie and hurting you and the noes you love in so many ways.

Me: How do I know this isn't a part of your plan to just get me closer to you?

I wasn't going down this easily that I now knew how he was like.

KyuHyun: Maybe this will prove it.....

He held my gaze for about a minute as if he was deciding something before he started leaning in towards me.....

And his lips pressed against mine.....