Flower Basket Delivery~!

They All Have A Date?!

KeyCole :)

Next up will be MinYul, then HaeFany ^^

-------------------------

 

Key's POV

I slipped out of the dorm and sighed in relief that I was out of the crazy dorm.

With Onew Hyung talking about chickens and forcefields and unicorns, JongHyun Hyungstaring out into space, TaeMin listening to carefully to Onew Hyung as if every single word he said was so important, I was really going to suffocate.

And where was MinHo?

Probably up in his room sleeping with a book open over his face.

The last time I saw him, he had said that he was going to read in his bedroom, but knowing MinHo, I was sure that he never got past the first 5 pages.

Nicole: Key~? What are you thinking about?

I looked up to see Nicole waving her hand in front of my face.

I had been so deep in my thoughts that I had never noticed her beside me.

Nicole: Are you upset? Did I.....

 

Nicole's POV

Oh my gosh, he just kissed me!

It was just a short kiss - more like a peck on the lips, but I knew that my cheeks were burning.

I could tell that Key was slightly embarrased too, since he was avoiding my gaze and looking the opposite way.

Me: So..... I take it that you're not angry~!

Key: Of course I'm not angry or upset~! Why would I when I'm seeing you~?

I relaxed a little knowing that Key wasn't upset.

At first, I thought he was, because he just walked right past me and he had a straight face.

That was something he did when he was thinking though, so I could easily shake it off my mind.

Key: Where do you want to go?

Me: Hmm..... Can I go into your dorm?

Key: Trust me, you don't want to be in there right now.

Me: Why?

Key: Just because.

Me: Why~~~~~?

Key: It's pretty chaotic in there. Plus, I think there's alot more better things to do for my 3 free hours than spending at my dorm.

Me: Chaotic? How is it chaotic?

I never noticed how I was now clinging onto Key's arm staring up at him.

I heard Key laugh quietly.

Me: What's so funny?

Key laughed again, this time a little louder.

Key: You ask so many questions like a little 5 year old. So curious about so many things~!

Me: Don't say curiousity killed the cat, because I'm not a cat and I won't die!

This time, Key burst out laughing.

Key: That was exactly what I was going to say! I was going to say 'Curiousity killed the cat, but wait, you're not a cat, so you have nothing to worry about!'!

I giggled along with him.

Key: Hey, you should get more disguises on. If we keep walking down this way, there'll be more people and they'll notice us.

Nicole: Really? I didn't bring anything else though.....

Key: .....

Nicole: Can we go to your dorm to get some stuff then? Just a quick drop by..... Please~!

Key: ..... Fine~! But it'll be really quick. I don't want to stay in there in the chaos. Though it might've calmed down a little in there.....

We turned around and walked back up to SHINee's dorm.

 

At SNSD's dorm.....

 

Tiffany's POV

Me: Hurry!!!!! We're going to be late!!!!!

I slipped on my heels and jumped up and dowm slightly to keep myself warm in the doorway of the open front door.

TaeYeon finally finished and rushed to my side.

TaeYeon: Wait. Aren't I, the leader, supposed to be telling the others to hurry up? And don't you usually sleep in late?

I just shrugged and ignored TaeYeon's weird look fixed on me.

TaeYeon: Yah, since you've already started acting like the leader, you can lock the door after everyone come out, okay? I'll be in the van, waiting for you~! Oh, one more thing. You actually don't feel like a leader, you feel more like our Manager..... Yes, our Manager..... (Turns to go out the door to the van) Oh! What's that?

I spun around a little too quickly on my heels and stumbled into TaeYeon.

Me: Woah, sorry! Heels..... You know what I'm talking about.....

TaeYeon: Yah! Are you teasing me that I'm short?

I ignored her once again, knowing she won't take the joke to heart and looked at what TaeYeon had been talking about before.

There were two baskets of flowers left on the side of the driveway.

TaeYeon ran to them to investigate and then she waved her hand for me to come.

I ran as best as I could in my heels to TaeYeon and I could see her giving me a 'Just-wear-better-shoes' look.

Me: What is it?

TaeYeon: They're for you and Sunny~!

I gasped in delight and picked up a basket.

I wondered how the flowers in the besket were not wrinkly and weak-looking in this weather.

I found out why when I slipped my hand in among the roses and felt something warm under them.

A hot pack wrapped in a towel and been left at the bottom of the basket.

(A/N: This really worked for the type of flower I had :) Forgot what it was, but let's just say it works for Roses too, okay? ^^)

HyoYeon: Yah~! Omo! What is that?

HyoYeon who had also finished getting ready ran out of the dorm, followed by SeoHyun who came without a word.

SeoHyun: They're for you and Sunny Unni, isn't it?

Me: Yeah..... How'd you know?

SeoHyun: Hehe~! I saw them this morning when I woke up to study. You guys were all asleep then. I went out to greet them and they told me to keep it a secret until you found it yourself~!

TaeYeon: Ha! But I found it!

HyoYeon: Yah..... Your guys are so romantic, giving you flowers like this~!

Sunny: I heard someone say my name!

SooYoung: And mine!

Sunny, the owner of the other flower basket finally came out along with SooYoung.

Me: Sunny's name was said, but SooYoung, your name wasn't.....

Suddenly, TaeYeon started laughing and we all stared at her weirdly just as the last three members came out.

TaeYeon: That was weird how the tallest and the shortest of our group came out together!

Sunny: Hmph, you're not much taller than me!

While TaeYeon kept laughing, clutching her stomach, Jessica, YuRi and YoonA approached, looking a little confused.

Well, I'd understand why they were confused - TaeYeon laughing her head off, Sunny and me holding slower baskets and smiling dreamily, HyoYeon and SooYoung being jealous and SeoHyun just standing there, staring into space.

Jessica: Okay, well, I'm just going to slowly back away from this crazy group and get into the van, so that Manager Oppa doesn't get so grumpy at us during the ride to our schedule.....

Only then did everyone snap out of their odd actions and fall back onto Earth.

We all ran to the van, hoping, just hoping, that Manager Oppa wasn't too angry with us.

But before I check Manager Oppa's mood, I have to text DongHae Oppa.

Sunny looked back at me and half smiled, half smirked - she was thinking the same thing as me, except she was going to call SungMin Oppa, of course.

 

-----------------------------------------------

I ended up putting KeyCole, HaeFany AND SunSun in there ^_^

I couldn't concentrate on KeyCole for some reason O_O

well that doesn't matter too much since SNSD is our main focus here :)

And I'm quite happy atm cuz this chappie ended up longer than I thought!

Plus, I'm going to Korea in March (or April or May lol) and I'm so excited!!!!!

And this has nothing to do with my fanfic (well it has the slightest bit to do with my fanfic but I'm not going to change anything cuz of this) but apparently, JongKyung is fake.

Tell me ur thoughts about this on my wall or just comment underneath :)

Cuz I wanna know - I'm so confused about the whole JongHyun+SeKyung scandal now -_-

Comment about my story too, tell me how I'm doing~! ^^