Oops, they gave her the wrong number!

They All Have A Date?!

Hi~!

Just a little caution(?); this chapter has HyunJoong and HyungJoon in it and I just wanted to say that I've read through it and made sure that I didn't make ANY mistakes about their names.

So where it says HyunJoong, I mean HYUN-JOONG and where it says HyungJoon, I mean HYUNG-JOON.

Just saying!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!

P.S this chapter is a bit short :P Sorry!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, SNSD finished a photoshoot schedule and.....

 

SNSD: Thank you, everyone~!

TaeYeon: Hey, you guys all promised that we'd spend the rest of the day together at home!

Jessica: We know~!

SooYoung: Let's go to the van, Manager Oppa will be waiting for us!

 

SNSD walked out of the studio and got into their van.....

 

YoonA: Before Manager Oppa gets here I want to say that SooYoung Unni has a new boyfriend~!

SooYoung: YoonA!

SeoHyun: Oh, who is it?

Sunny: She's going out with Eli, isn't she?

YoonA: SooYoung Unni said that she's going out with a different person.

Jessica: Are you cheating on Eli?

SooYoung: No!!!!!

TaeYeon: Then tell us who you're going out with!

SooYoung: No!!!!!

Tiffany: It's highly unlikely that she'll tell us.

HyoYeon: Oh yes, how did your date with JungMin Sunbae go~?

SeoHyun: You went on a date with JungMin Sunbaenim?

YuRi: JM Sunbae~!

Sunny: Haha, JM Sunbae! Nice nicknaming skills~!

SeoHyun: JM?

Tiffany: It wasn't a date!!!!! He just wanted to ask me something!!!!!

YoonA: He wanted to ask you out~!

Jessica: Ooh la la~!

Tiffany: .....

TaeYeon: He probably really did, but Tiffany rejected him! Poor JM Sunbaenim.....

Tiffany: How did you figure that out?!

SooYoung: She just has the power to see~!

YoonA: Then Unni, can you figure out who SooYoung Unni is dating? She told me that he's from an island.....

TaeYeon: Island? Uhm.....

YuRi: Someone from DokDo? JaeJooDo?

TaeYeon: Island..... F.T.Island? Haha~!

SooYoung: !!!!!

Jessica: Omo, omo! I think it is someone from F.T.Island~! She looks surprised and shocked!

Sunny: Lee HongKi!

SooYoung: Yah, Lee SunKyu!!!!!

Manager Oppa: Geez, you guys are still energetic after the photoshoot~? You guys are too hyper~!

 

Manager Oppa dropped SNSD off at their house.....

 

YoonA: So it is HongKi Oppa from F.T.Island..... Never would've thought about 'Island' that way~! TaeYeon Unni, you're so smart!

TaeYeon: Why, thank you~!

SeoHyun: TaeYeon Unni..... I'm going to go and check the phone in my room.....

TaeYeon: Wait, I'm coming too!

Tiffany: What phone?

TaeYeon: Something to do with..... Something.....

 

In SeoHyun's room.....

 

SeoHyun: (Checks the phone) I knew that those letters rang a bell.....

TaeYeon: (Comes in and closes the door behind her) What is it? Did you figure something out?

SeoHyun: What group is JungMin Sunbaenim from? SS501, right?

TaeYeon: Yup, JungMin Sunbaenim is from SS501..... But does that have something to do with that phone?

SeoHyun: Can you please name the other member of SS501?

TaeYeon: There's..... YeongSang Sunbaenim..... HyunJoong Sunbaenim and HyungJoon Sunbanim..... Oh! There's also KyuJong Sunbaenim!

SeoHyun: That's it! I think I know who this phone belongs to..... I just need to know if this was the person that helped me escape from the angry KyuHyun Oppa.....

TaeYeon: Huh? I think I'm missing out something here..... Who's phone is it?

SeoHyun: KyuJong Sunbaenim's phone, according to my theory.

TaeYeon: How did you get that?????

SeoHyun: The letters that we thought were codes on the contacts list stand for names. Like JM stands for JungMin Sunbaenim. YS stands for YeongSang Sunbaenim. With HyungJoon Sunbaenim and HyunJoong Sunbaenim, both of them would be HJ if recorded normally, so HgJ is for HyungJoon Sunbaenim and HJg is for HyunJoong Sunbaenim.

TaeYeon: Oh~~~~~! And KyuJong Sunbaenim wouldn't need to put himself on his own contact list..... You are smart, SeoHyun, you are smart!

 

Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny suddenly fell through the door in a heap.....

 

Tiffany: Oh my gosh, so do you have all the members of SS501's number?

Sunny: Tiffany! This isn't the time to be asking that.....

Jessica: I knew this was a bad idea..... It's all Tiffany's fault! Her idea!

SeoHyun: Why do you want to know SS501's number, Tiffany Unni?

TaeYeon: She wants JungMin Sunbaenim's number! I knew you guys were going out!

Tiffany: No!!!!! I want someone else's number!

Jessica: Who?

Tiffany: I'm not telling..... Here, let me see the phone

TaeYeon: Uh, no! But if you tell us who's number you want, I'll give you his number!

Tiffany: ..... Hmm.....

Sunny: TaeYeon Unni, nice~!

Jessica: Haha!

Tiffany: Fine. But you can't tell anyone else. Only You, SeoHyun, Jessica, Sunny and I will know about this.

TaeYeon: Okay~!

Tiffany: I would like to know..... (Whispers really quietly) HyungJoon Sunbaenim.....

SeoHyun: Haha, you're so embarrassed about telling us~!

TaeYeon: (Tells her the number) Now, you can leave this room and we have a very urgent phone call to make!

Tiffany: Thank you~! (Leaves the room and takes Jessica and Sunny with her)

SeoHyun: I can't believe that Tiffany Unni wanted HyunJoong Sunbaenim's number.....

TaeYeon: I know, right? Oh, well~!