It's Been Confirmed.

They All Have A Date?!

WARNING; MIDGET CHAPTER!!!!! :(

-----------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

We all had just gotten back from our busy day and we were resting in the lounge for the evening.

Jessica held her phone tightly in her hands and Sunny anxious glanced over at her every three seconds.

No-one else really seemed to notice, I guess they were too tired to.

We had the television on a channel, but half the people were sleeping and the other half were chattering away while Sunny and I were looking out for Jessica.

Suddenly, I saw Jessica jump slightly at her phone's vibration.

Sunny snapped her glance to me with worried eyes and I could only return the look.

Jessica: Sorry, I just gotta take this call.....

She left the lounge quickly, leaving me and Sunny stuck on what to do.

The others still didn't see anything suspicious which could be taken as both good and bad.

I decided that we should eavesdrop on the conversation - sure that was not a good thing to do, but it could give us some himts as what to do next.

I pulled Sunny by the wrist out of there and we sneaked after Jessica towards her room.

When she got in and closed the door, we leant against the door and listened.

Jessica: Hello? Who is this?

We obviously couldn't hear what the person on the other side of the line was saying, but we could note what Jessica said and just assume.

Jessica: Look, I don't know how you know JongHyun, but.....

Jessica stopped in mid-sentence.

Sunny nudged me.

Sunny: I think it's a girl or Jessica wouldn't be like this.....

I nodded in agreement, because Jessica sounded genuinely worried, but irritated at this person too.

If it was a male, she wouldn't have been talking in that unusual tone.

The next thing that Jessica managed to get out of both shocked Sunny and me and confirmed that the person who Jessica was talking to was a female.