Painful Break-Up.

They All Have A Date?!

Okay..... -_-;;

Please don't hurt me! T_T

I know I said I'd update twice yesterday, but I wrote all this and then my muntified laptop erased it all! T~T

So I had to write it all out all over again! O_O

I am really sorry so please understand like you always do~! *^^*

--------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

Me: Jessica~! There's a letter for you here!

Jessica: Really? Wow, who's it from?

I walked into Jessica's room and handed her the letter.

Me: It doesn't say. Can I read it with you?

Jessica: Sure~!

We sat down on the edge of her bed and I watched her cautiously opening the white envelope.

She pulled out a thin, small and crinkled piece of paper out of the opened envelope.

Me: You read it first to make sure it's okay for me to read it too.

Jessica: Aww, okay~! How thoughtful of you, thank you! Woah, this paper is crinkly.....

I turned my head away to give her some privacy.

Jessica mumbled a little as she tried to read the letter quietly.

I guessed it was written in Korean.

Suddenly, she stopped mumbling and moving too.

Me: Finished reading?

Jessica: ..... Yea.....

I turned around and saw the shocked expression printed onto Jessica's face.

Me: Jessica? Are you okay?

Jessica: Yea.....

Me: Can I read the letter?

Jessica: Uhm.....

I took the piece of paper out of Jessica's hand and read it.

Obviously, the content of that mail had shocked Jessica and I wanted to know why.

I read out aloud the writing on the paper.

Me: 'Hey Jessica, it's JongHyun writing here. I'm just telling you that I'm breaking up with you, I've got a new girlfriend. Sorry and thank you.'

I looked up at Jessica to see that she hadn't moved an inch and tears were starting to form in her eyes.

Me: Jessica..... I'm..... I'm sorry.....

Jessica: Hey, it's okay, it's not your fault..... I'm just going to go for a walk and clear my head. I'll be back in about 20 minutes.

She stood up and left the room only stopping to grab her jacket and some disguises.

YuRi and SooYoung who were the only other people at the dorm with us, must've seen Jessica speed out of the dorm and came into Jessica's room to ask me what had happened.

YuRi: Is Jessica Unni okay?

SooYoung: She just barged right out of the house.....

I tossed the letter under her bed and walked out of the room.

I was going to need to borrow Jessica's cellphone and make a phone call.

To JongHyun.

 

At  SHINee's dorm.....

 

JongHyun's POV

TaeMin: JongHyun Hyung! You're phone is ringing!

TaeMin called to me from the lounge or kitchen, wherever he was.

Me: Could you please bring it to my room?

TaeMin: JongHyun Hyung! You have legs!

That kid, he’s gotten more rebellious these days.

Or maybe I’ve just gotten lazier.

TaeMin: Oh, it’s not ringing anymore!

TaeMin walked into my room and tossed me my phone.

Me: You know, a little earlier would’ve worked just fine.

TaeMin: Not really.

Without turning back, he walked straight out.

I looked at the screen of my phone and it showed one missed call from an unregistered number.

The number didn’t ring a bell, so I decided I’d have to call back and see.

Me: Hello?

?????: JongHyun?

Me: Yes, it is. Who is this?

Tiffany: It’s Tiffany from SNSD.

Me: Oh! Hello! What makes you call me?

Tiffany: Are you busy at the moment?

Me: Uh, no.

Tiffany: Ah, then can I ask you why you wrote that letter to Jessica?

Me: Letter? What letter…..?

Tiffany: The one you wronte to Jessica!

Me: What? No.....

Tiffany: You know..... To break up with her!

Oh no.

I remembered the letters I wrote and crumpled up yesterday.

Wait.

I threw them into the bin.....

How did it get to her?

Me: Tiffany NooNa, I did write it, but I never sent it to Jessica NooNa. I thought it'd be better to tell her in person than just writing a letter.

Tiffany: Well, it got here somehow and Jessica's read it.

I sighed at that.

I'd still have to meet up with Jessica NooNa, but it'd be alot harder facing her now.

Me: I'll meet up with her sometime very soon and explain everything.

Tiffany: Again? She's unlikely to want to meet up with you again and listen to the word break up all over again.

Me: That's true..... I don't know. I still need to explain it though, don't I?

Tiffany: But..... What do you have to explain? You were quite straight to the point in that mail.

Me: Exactly. I need to tell her the reason and..... Actually, I can't tell her the reason. I don't know. I just feel the need to see her.

Tiffany: Yah, you just broke up with her. You feel the need to see her? That's really odd.

Me: Like I said, I never sent that. I was going make it sound as nice as I could.

Tiffany: It was going to hurt the same. Anyway, I'll try to convince Jessica to meet up with you, but there's no guarantee that I'll persuade her. Plus, she might ask me to come with her.

Me: Yea, it's all alright as long as I get to see and talk to her one more time.

Tiffany: Try not to make her more hurt than she is right now. She's already fragile enough as she is.

Me: Of course, Tiffany NooNa. Thank you!

Tiffany: You're welcome.

She ended the call and I did the same.

I stood up and opened the door to see two figures stumbling to keep their balance.

Me: Hey! Were you two eavesdropping?

MinHo: JongHyun Hyung! I wasn't, I just got here, because Onew Hyung called me!

Onew: I didn't hear much. I only heard the words Jessica NooNa, break up and Tiffany NooNa.

MinHo: You broke up with Jessica NooNa and now you're with Tiffany NooNa?!

Me: What?! No!!!!! I'm not with Tiffany NooNa!!!!!

Onew: But you broke up with Jessica?

I didn't give an answer and I walked out of my room and headed towards the kitchen to grab some snack.

Onew: Hey, don't ignore me!

Onew Hyung and MinHo followed me into kitchen, never once stopping showering me with questions I wasn't about to answer.

Me: I will not answer any questions until I get some rest. I need to sort my head.

Without another word, I sprinted into my room and flopped down onto my bed.

Why did I not tell her earlier?