Sunny's Break Up, Lost Friendship & Number

They All Have A Date?!

I'm going to try soooooooooooooooooo hard to make this better!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny and Jessica retreated home earlier than the others.....

 

Sunny: I thought TaeYeon, HyoYeon would understand.....

Jessica: Me too, but don't worry, I'll keep trying explaining to everyone what had happened. We still have that voice recorder thing too!

Sunny: Oh no..... Key texted me..... I don't wanna read it.....

Jessica: Would you like me to read it first?

Sunny: Yes please.....

Jessica: Uhm..... Should I read it out loud?

Sunny: Sure.....

Jessica: 'I've thought about what happened today. I have to choose between my girlfriend and my brother-like friend. I'm sorry, but I've been with JongHyun for a long time and I know him that much better than I know you. Sorry, but I don't think I can date a girl that would..... Well, cheat on me.'

Sunny: Wah~~~~~!!!!! What did JongHyun say to him?! Everyone is against me now, I might as well just leave Earth!!!!!

SooYoung: (Enters the house) .....

Jessica: SooYoung, I know that you don't wanna talk to Sunny or me, but we can prove it to you that he's a flirt!

SooYoung: You probably made up some lame excuses that I won't listen to!!!!!

Jessica: No, listen..... (Turns on the voice recorder) See, he even calls himself a flirt!

SooYoung: ..... No, you just made that all up! I'm not believing a single work you say from now on, you guys are so..... So..... MEAN!!!!! (Goes to her room and slams the door shut)

Sunny: I hate my life now.....

 

The next day.....

 

Sunny: Thanks for getting my meal for me.....

Jessica: They didn't seem very happy that I was getting your breakfast for you.....

Sunny: Look, you don't have to help me out, you know that they're not gonna be happy with you if you spend all your time with me, the 'Backstabber'.

Jessica: Aww, I wanna spend my time with you though! I don't care what they think, I know that JongHyun's the real 'Backstabber'..... I'm going to stick to the truth, no matter what!

Sunny: Aww, thanks!

HyoYeon: Hey, Jessica! Come here!

Jessica: I'll be right back..... (Exits the room, talks with HyoYeon and comes back in) Someone called HyoYeon and wanted to talk to you.....

Sunny: (Answers the phone) Hello.....

?????: Hi.....

Sunny: Sorry, I'm not in good condition at the moment, so would you mind calling me some other time?

?????: Well, could I have your number then?

Sunny: Uhm..... Sure..... How did you get HyoYeon's number though?

?????: I got it from..... Uhm..... Someone I know.....

Sunny: Did you call this phone from your phone? I'll text you.

?????: Yes, I'm calling using my phone, thanks Sunny! (Hangs up)

Sunny: He..... Hung up.....

Jessica: Who is he?

Sunny: I don't know..... I think I recognize his voice though..... But he sounded more gentle this time.....

Jessica: Hmm.....

 

-------------------------------------------------

This chapter was a bit better in my opinion :)

Phew~!

Please keep commenting and subscribing cuz I'm going to make it really good~!